Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528881 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #704 on: July 23, 2018, 09:33:08 PM »
Advertisement
Well said, Mr. Ford, appreciate your astute analysis. Enjoy the remainder of your Summer sir. Cheers. So submitted by A1an Ford.

Thumb1:

Given that you were posting on Deep Politics well before I was posting here, I'd suggest that my username be changed to Alan Ford2 and yours to Alan Ford. Apart from the simple justice of the thing, it would make things less confusing to Brian, who has enough on his plate as it is with the whole Two Oswalds thing!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #704 on: July 23, 2018, 09:33:08 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #705 on: July 24, 2018, 09:42:23 AM »
It's fun being an ODIA devotee.  You can weave an entire narrative around 2 block letters on a photo of a microfilm copy of a 2-inch order coupon, a paper bag, and a ring in a teacup.

You lot have made a tempest in a teacup by stubbornly trying to claim each item own its own should be enough to convict.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 09:44:56 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #706 on: July 24, 2018, 04:41:17 PM »
"and behind me"

Quite likely correct Brian, just not in the BillyNolenLovelady WarrenCommissionTestimony as recorded on 04/07/'64. And, I do not believe that his testimony was 'cut-off', as the questioner, MrBall, simply sought a repeat of a named area occupant.

Time and time again, testimony places MsSarahDeanStanton on the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building Elm St mid-level 1st floor entrance landing at the time of the assassination of JohnFitzgeraldKennedySr, and critical wounding of JohnBowdenConnallyJr.

There is no reliable provable eyewitness testimony that places AccusedLoneGunmanAssassin LeeHarveyOswald on the TSBD Bldg Elm St mid-level 1st floor entrance landing at said time.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 11:34:31 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #706 on: July 24, 2018, 04:41:17 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #707 on: July 24, 2018, 05:03:25 PM »
You lot have made a tempest in a teacup by stubbornly trying to claim each item own its own should be enough to convict.

Not sure I follow exactly but it's the usual complaint.
So without "them", where would you be?
This case would be dead as would every JFK forum.
Whether you realize it or not you are part of the same cult and you will need to plug the gap with something.

Here's an idea.
Go to church, kneel and pray, sing along, take communion, then as the congregation leave, curse and spit at them.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 06:53:03 PM by Barry Pollard »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #708 on: July 24, 2018, 05:25:52 PM »
...There is no reliable provable eyewitness testimony...

True, without stronger evidence backing it up, it's not reliable and proves nothing, it can still get you convicted though but that's not why we're here is it?
Allen Dulles the king of all liars, asked BRW if he would tell the truth,
in a case about the death of a man who fired him from a job where he was paid to lie and you link to it with no sense of irony.

No representation, no cross examination = not legally binding.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #708 on: July 24, 2018, 05:25:52 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #709 on: July 24, 2018, 05:54:03 PM »
Question. Were you in the building at the time.
Oswald.   Naturally if I work in that building.

The only question we can hear is "Did you shoot the president?" and to this Lee says. "I work in that building"??!
Bit of a non sequitur, no?
So could "the building" have been mentioned in one of the questions that we can't quite make out?
Why mention the building like that unless both parties know of it?
Otherwise the next question to him should have been, "what building is that?".

One other thing, "were you in the building at the time.... (of what?)
"at the time he FIRST LEARNT of the shooting?" perhaps yes, other people went back inside and only then learnt of the shooting, the most famous of all is ROY TRULY despite his embarrassing attempt to explain why he was close to the steps seconds after the shooting.
Darnell tells us the truth. He was walking back toward the building before Baker suprised him and Marrion had no time to relay the situation to him at that time.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #710 on: July 24, 2018, 07:42:28 PM »
On the landing, slightly leaning and with shadow on the back of the head, invisible from Wiegman's POV.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #710 on: July 24, 2018, 07:42:28 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #711 on: July 24, 2018, 07:48:58 PM »

Actually it was Bugliosi who claimed that.

But a bunch of things that are not evidence of anything, when combined, are still not evidence of anything.