Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 532858 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #696 on: July 23, 2018, 12:41:16 AM »
Advertisement

Huh? Oswald himself says he was in the building! If Oswald was outside when the President went by wouldn't he be screaming this from the rooftops?

Question. Were you in the building at the time.
Oswald.   Naturally if I work in that building.

@1:20

JohnM

Had he been out in the street at the time of the shooting, his answer would have been 'No'!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #696 on: July 23, 2018, 12:41:16 AM »

Offline Steve Howsley

« Reply #697 on: July 23, 2018, 12:52:17 AM »
Do your own research, please. There's plenty of it on here and elsewhere. I have no time for this...

The problem with that Michael is that you have referred to the science as "mumbo jumbo" and that your opinion trumps the official evidence.

With that as a starting point how can anyone be expected to know what you consider evidence?

That's why I asked to see what you consider supports this contention: 

... the kill zone was actually overdone ... they left no chances, which means they had shooters all around Dealey. They wanted to make sure 100% that he was going to be dead by the time the car drove under the triple underpass...

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #698 on: July 23, 2018, 05:57:45 AM »
The problem with that Michael is that you have referred to the science as "mumbo jumbo" and that your opinion trumps the official evidence.

With that as a starting point how can anyone be expected to know what you consider evidence?

That's why I asked to see what you consider supports this contention: 

... the kill zone was actually overdone ... they left no chances, which means they had shooters all around Dealey. They wanted to make sure 100% that he was going to be dead by the time the car drove under the triple underpass...

I wonder how they would figure out how not to each each other in such a crossfire
 ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 09:34:21 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #698 on: July 23, 2018, 05:57:45 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #699 on: July 23, 2018, 10:07:30 AM »
Friends!

Here's a nice blend of Wiegman and Darnell that (if memory serves) Chris Davidson put together:

Look at Billy Lovelady. He is one step down from where he was in the earlier Wiegman frames.
Look at Buell Wesley Frazier. He's on the landing.

Now! Compare their heights. Can anyone seriously believe that the 5'8.5" Lovelady is here only one step down from the ~6' Frazier? Yet that is what those trying to put Lovelady on the landing in the earlier Wiegman frames would have you believe!
No way. No how!

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #700 on: July 23, 2018, 06:21:27 PM »
Hey, it's fun being a conspiracy advocate. You can make up all kinds of imaginative things. Double agents, and spies, and world war and secret this and secret that.

It's fun being an ODIA devotee.  You can weave an entire narrative around 2 block letters on a photo of a microfilm copy of a 2-inch order coupon, a paper bag, and a ring in a teacup.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #700 on: July 23, 2018, 06:21:27 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #701 on: July 23, 2018, 07:13:07 PM »
According to James and Andrej's respective simulations,
------------the lintel shadow puts Frazier front of landing.

If James & Andrej are right (and they seem to be) Billy Lovelady cannot be on the landing in Wiegman or his face would be half-shaded. Lovelady, at 5'8.5", is NOT a full head smaller than Frazier at ~6'!:

It would be outstanding if someone could produce a scaled Wiegman-to-Darnell gif so that we could make a height comparison of
UPPER LOVELADY (in Wiegman) & PRAYER MAN (in Darnell)!

i.e. something a bit more SOPHISTICATED than this crude effort of mine!

Thumb1:

When viewing posted cropped WiegmanImages of the TSBD entrance portal, the bottom/smaller cropped WI on the left appears to have a PrayerPersonImage that is larger in size, than PPI as seen in the larger cropped WI just above the said smaller WI cropped version.
It would appear that should any evidentiary value be placed on the two WIs ::), it is diminished by the lack of PPI sizing to scale as produced.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #702 on: July 23, 2018, 09:21:26 PM »
Gentlemen,

A couple of points to ponder here:

1. At Z313 of the Zapruder film, President Kennedy suffers his most serious wound, it?s violent impact forcing his body to the ?Back and to the Left?; to the ?Back and to the Left?; to the "Back and to the Left??

2. At this very same instance, photographer Dave Weigman, a cameraman for NBC, travelling in the 6th car behind President Kennedy?s limousine, is pointing his camera at the doorway/front entrance of the Texas School Book Depository. This small but important detail is essentially important to establish a genuine timeline of the unfolding events, thus remember Mr. Weigman (Dave) snaps his image at the same sequence w/Z313. 

3. In his continued panning of the front entrance, before he jumps out of his press car and runs further down Elm Street, he captures Doorway Man (Lovelady). He also captures a figure standing BEHIND Lovelady in the shadows there ---->

https://jfkact.org/f/z313-mr-weigman

*Note: Weigman (Dave) snaps this at the same sequence [/u]w/Z313

4. In this same time sequence, we know Sarah Stanton is not this figure standing there behind Lovelady, because the historical record tells us precisely where she was at this specific moment in time & with whom ---->

FBI statement of Mrs. Robert E. Sanders, Sr Clerk Accountant

"At approximately 12 :20 PM on November 22, 1963, I left the lunchroom on the second floor of
the building and went out the front entrance to await the arrival of the Presidential Motorcade
which I knew was due to pass the Depository building at about 12 :30 PM. I took up a position at
the top of the front steps of the Depository building facing Elm Street. To the best of my
recollection I was standing on the top step at the east end of the entrance."

"I recall that while standing there I noticed Mrs. Sarah Stanton standing next to me, but I am
unsure as to the others. Mrs. Stanton is likewise an employee of the Texas School Book
Depository."

"To the best of my recollection I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at any time on November 22, 1963,
and although I knew him by sight as an employee of the building I did not know him by name and
had never spoken to him at any time."

"I have read this and the two preceding pages of this statement, initialed each page and each
correction and find it true and correct to the best of my knowledge."

5. Since no one is capable of being in two places all at once, Mrs. Stanton?s position way over on the east side of the entrance w/Mrs. Sanders rules her out as the figure behind Lovelady, who stands there on the polar opposite end of the front entrance. Please note, Mr. Weigman?s image was captured while the figure behind Lovelady was in that specific location, while at the same time Mrs. Stanton was specifically elsewhere in a different location w/Mrs, Sanders.

Good day, gentlemen. Back in the Fall when the leaves are blooming in full brilliant colours.

Hi Adam! I like your surname ;)

You're quite right, of course-----------Sarah Stanton was never a serious candidate for Prayer Man, nor (obviously) is Pauline Sanders. Besides, it's not a woman. A sharp eye will detect a male receding hairline and side part of the hair. As for male candidates other than one Lee Harvey Oswald? There ain't none!! ???

Now! The key visual relationship here is that between LHO in Wiegman and LHO in Darnell.

Look how close his right elbow is to the redbrick section of the wall in Wiegman when he does NOT have OBJECT X raised to his mouth! (Note: we can get a sense of the full length of that right elbow by looking at the length of his LEFT elbow):

We have already established that Billy Lovelady is one step down from the landing, and then two steps down:

The closeness of LHO's right elbow to the redbrick section in Wiegman puts HIM one step down from the landing.

And in Darnell? Well, LHO is still one step down, BUT his posture has changed. He has his arms folded, which raises his right elbow and raises his left elbow up to his body too. What the eye is TRICKED into seeing as his left elbow in Darnell is NOT his left elbow---------it is something (as yet unidentified) BEHIND LHO!

The folded arms:

His left elbow APPEARS to be the only part of his body catching direct sunlight.

This difference in posture-------and NOT the slight change in perspective from Wiegman to Darnell-------explains why the gap between right elbow and redbrick section is so much larger in Darnell than in Wiegman.

The job NOW is to work out what the heck that light object behind LHO in Darnell-----i.e. his 'left elbow  ::) -------really is! Then the thing is, to coin a phrase, cinched  Thumb1:

« Last Edit: July 23, 2018, 10:09:17 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #702 on: July 23, 2018, 09:21:26 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #703 on: July 23, 2018, 09:23:33 PM »
On the contrary. When we honestly take into consideration precise what Lovelady says, we have to honestly note the following distinctions (took the liberty of emphasizing in bold) ----->

Mr. BALL - Who was with you?
Mr. LOVELADY - Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton, and right behind me

Of course, Warren Commission counselor (Dave Ball) quickly redirects the conversation away from the individual who was BEHIND Lovelady and resets Lovelady's focus on who he was WITH instead. Once again, so we are all clear on who Lovelady was WITH ---->

Mr. LOVELADY - Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton,

Major difference between standing WITH someone and having someone stand BEHIND you. Once again, Was there someone other than Shelley and Stanton BEHIND Lovelady? Here's HIS answer--not mine ---->

Mr. LOVELADY - Bill Shelley and Sarah Stanton, and right behind me

Heading away for now, but will reengage later this Fall when the leaves are in full bloom amid brilliant colours. So submitted by A1an Ford

Hold on, are you the OTHER Alan Ford?! Very pleased to meet you-----and ain't it a kick in the head that our name is as common as Jack Kennedy!