Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528882 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #656 on: July 20, 2018, 12:52:17 AM »
Advertisement
RE: How far back?
Traffic cop has his white gloved hand on door, earlier CNN source of same scene confirms it, tells me something but not sure if it helps.

Not sure this means much, Barry. The door opens out quite deep into the landing--------and the white gloved hand is low enough to catch direct sunlight. Or am I missing something?

Also that cop ushering in people in the Hughes clip, shows the shadow changing on him without him moving his feet.

The Martin frames are much clearer on this point: at all times some of his head is in shadow!

Standing on very edge of landing and leaning head forward alone could have kept Lovelady or Shelley, free of lintel's shadow, again look how it moves on the cop as he leans.
Saying that I still have an easier time seeing BL on step.

I honestly don't think it's possible for Lovelady to be on the landing.

Alan, can you see the man's head perhaps dip into the shadow? That area of his head wouldn't be that far from BL's darkside IMHO.
Closest thing I've seen to evidence of shadow there to date.

All I'm seeing, Barry, is that the shadow hits his head as soon as both legs have straightened up on the landing. Completely different to what we see with 'Upper Lovelady'!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 12:54:55 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #656 on: July 20, 2018, 12:52:17 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #657 on: July 20, 2018, 12:58:23 AM »
What does this even mean?
Is there some time limit now on when one can make new discoveries in this case and anything found after that breaks some kind credibility factor?
New or improved footage/stills come along and you're ignoring it and any observations that spring from it?
50 years later?
40 years later?
30 years later?
When was the cut off? We missed it.

It's ASTONISHING how much irrational hostility the LHO/PM claim arouses in some people. You almost get the impression some people--------and not just LNers------want to close down any possibility of this case being solved!

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #658 on: July 20, 2018, 01:10:40 AM »
Alan,
the hand on the door and the man on the landing who's shadow Chris was interested in are about 3 quarters of door's width away from each other, perhaps.

All I'm seeing, Barry, is that the shadow hits his head as soon as both legs have straightened up on the landing. Completely different to what we see with 'Upper Lovelady'!

We must have crossed wires somewhere Alan because the guy I'm talking about never reaches the landing.
Behind the cop with hand on door in the closer scene, Chris saw shadow only on right side of head, I'm saying when he lowers his head he gets caught, just the very top of it on the left.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #658 on: July 20, 2018, 01:10:40 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #659 on: July 20, 2018, 01:19:51 AM »
We must have crossed wires somewhere Alan because the guy I'm talking about never reaches the landing.
Behind the cop with hand on door in the closer scene, Chris saw shadow only on right side of head, I'm saying when he lowers his head he gets caught, just the very top of it on the left.

Mea culpa, Barry!
Do you mean this guy?

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #660 on: July 20, 2018, 02:06:19 AM »
Np of course Alan, yes that be him :)
In the other footage though, not CNN, top of his skull goes dark?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #660 on: July 20, 2018, 02:06:19 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #661 on: July 20, 2018, 02:15:08 AM »
Np of course Alan, yes that be him   :)

Thumb1:

In the other footage though, not CNN, top of his skull goes dark?

This footage (disregarding red frame)?

I don't see any shadow tbh, just dark hair?

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #662 on: July 20, 2018, 02:31:45 AM »
Minor trivia.
That checked looking suit marks that closer footage as Sanderson's IIRC.

^
Yes that's it Alan, guy with no hat on left, I see his head entering the darkness but I could be wrong, might be hair product but it's close to the magic zone.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #662 on: July 20, 2018, 02:31:45 AM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #663 on: July 20, 2018, 03:10:44 AM »
Neither of these is a shadow-----it's the momentarily dark background (one step down) + the fact that the man's body is angled sideways to camera. The only shadow is when the cop behind him comes up close.

The matter is very simple: the position of the sun in the sky makes it IMPOSSIBLE for a shadow to explain the dark vertical strip on Lovelady in all the Wiegman frames. And there is NO human body in Lovelady's vicinity to cast a shadow, vertical or otherwise, down his side!

Point being made:
The man traversed by the "momentarily dark background" has no shadow cast upon his head, while he is one step down and after he steps up on the landing.
If he turns and faces the camera as Lovelady is, there will not be a shadow across the front of his face either.