Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528877 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #648 on: July 19, 2018, 09:23:39 PM »
Advertisement
I see nothing logical about claiming, against all testimony, by multiple witnesses, and after one-half century, all of a sudden, a PersonImage, aka PrayerPersonImage, on the TSBD Bldg entrance landing represents accused LoneGunmanAssassin LHO, although said PPI is in shadow and unidentifiable without additional information as filmed, from a hand-held motion picture camera as the camera person rode in/on a moving convertible automobile in the motorcade some vehicles behind the limousine occupied by PresidentJohnKennedySr and MrsKennedy, as well as GovernorJohnConnallyJr and MrsConnally, during or just after the fatal shooting of JFK Sr, and critical wounding of JBC Jr.

Larry, why do you smush people's names together?  Also, why do you change your font type, size, color with every post?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 09:26:21 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #648 on: July 19, 2018, 09:23:39 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #649 on: July 19, 2018, 09:30:17 PM »
Larry, why do you smush people's names together?  Also, why do you change your font type, size, color with every post?

Obviously you didn't get the memo on the "What font is next" pool we have going. I got stuck with Old Times Roman.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #650 on: July 19, 2018, 10:49:05 PM »
Watch the black worker going up the center of the steps and into the building. As soon as he attains full height on the landing, the lintel shadow starts to swallow his head up:

No way can Billy Lovelady, 20 minutes earlier, be standing up on the landing and keeping all of his face in sunlight!

He's one step down in Altgens and earlier Wiegman, two steps down in later Wiegman:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #650 on: July 19, 2018, 10:49:05 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #651 on: July 19, 2018, 11:25:04 PM »
RE: How far back?
Traffic cop has his white gloved hand on door, earlier CNN source of same scene confirms it, tells me something but not sure if it helps.

Also that cop ushering in people in the Hughes clip, shows the shadow changing on him without him moving his feet.
Standing on very edge of landing and leaning head forward alone could have kept Lovelady or Shelley, free of lintel's shadow, again look how it moves on the cop as he leans.
Saying that I still have an easier time seeing BL on step.

Alan, can you see the man's head perhaps dip into the shadow? That area of his head wouldn't be that far from BL's darkside IMHO.
Closest thing I've seen to evidence of shadow there to date.

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #652 on: July 19, 2018, 11:54:20 PM »
Move Lovelady further west from the center railing.
Compare to gentleman on west side of center railing.
First frame, one step down from landing.
Last frame on landing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #652 on: July 19, 2018, 11:54:20 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #653 on: July 20, 2018, 12:07:07 AM »

...and after one-half century, all of a sudden...

What does this even mean?
Is there some time limit now on when one can make new discoveries in this case and anything found after that breaks some kind credibility factor?
New or improved footage/stills come along and you're ignoring it and any observations that spring from it?
50 years later?
40 years later?
30 years later?
When was the cut off? We missed it.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #654 on: July 20, 2018, 12:15:48 AM »
^ I think, realizing that "Ruth Dean" was west of the central rail and not east of it makes a big difference, I can now see what Chris is getting at much easier.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #654 on: July 20, 2018, 12:15:48 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #655 on: July 20, 2018, 12:47:59 AM »
Move Lovelady further west from the center railing.
Compare to gentleman on west side of center railing.
First frame, one step down from landing.
Last frame on landing.

Neither of these is a shadow-----it's the momentarily dark background (one step down) + the fact that the man's body is angled sideways to camera. The only shadow is when the cop behind him comes up close.

The matter is very simple: the position of the sun in the sky makes it IMPOSSIBLE for a shadow to explain the dark vertical strip on Lovelady in all the Wiegman frames. And there is NO human body in Lovelady's vicinity to cast a shadow, vertical or otherwise, down his side!
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 01:05:34 AM by Alan Ford »