Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533302 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #600 on: July 15, 2018, 07:29:33 PM »
Advertisement
Ahh, no reason for me to think it can only be Stanton Alan, It's just for my convenience really and in part, a reaction of sorts. An antidote or crucifix.

You look to be right with Frazier, the shadow he casts on the door and the lintel's own from above, both suggest he's further back,
"Stanton" or w/e always looked to be behind or beside him, clearly wrong now.
IMO that door cannot overhang the landing, for safety/architectural reasons, we can see that officer is at the end of it and the shadow more or less matches that on BWF.
Seems obvious now after what you posted that either Frasier was further back than that cop or he was slightly taller.

Frazier's shadow does indeed move east on the door, I see it now too ty but... let's wait for Brian "what reflections?" comfirmation.
On that side, no matter which way the door opens he was pretty safe and I agree, it now look's like he's right up next to it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #600 on: July 15, 2018, 07:29:33 PM »

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #601 on: July 15, 2018, 07:32:42 PM »
This simulation shows how the reflections change in Darnell with the door opening inwards. No such reflections are seen with the door opening outwards (toward the camera).  Also, the reflection is shown for PP advancing back near the corner towards the edge of the landing. Both Frazier and the man to his left are  near the front edge of the landing.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #602 on: July 15, 2018, 07:43:51 PM »
Are you trying to hypnotise us with that door James?
Must... resist. must resisssssst!

Very nice.

Btw I'm a lemon popsicle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #602 on: July 15, 2018, 07:43:51 PM »

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #603 on: July 15, 2018, 07:52:09 PM »
Ah, it's working LOL  :D

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #604 on: July 15, 2018, 08:03:37 PM »
It never fails - every single time I see Stancak's cartoon model with that leg down on the second step, I get a big kick out of it.  Figuratively speaking. That's his way of justifying how the 5-9 LHO appear much shorter up there. Hilarious!

And yet, if it's a *woman* up there - much shorter and there to see the president go by - why in the world would she be standing with one leg down, knowing she's short and would want both legs up there to peer over everyone else.

It's hilarious while also being fxxxing goofy too.
Maybe Michael, another "LeeHarveyOswaldTrialMovie" can be made, and maybe LHO's defense can be based on the cartoon model, uhh, I mean virtual entrance portal, with the added cartoon characters, uhh, uhh, I mean inserted mannequins.
Don'tcha see Michael?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #604 on: July 15, 2018, 08:03:37 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #605 on: July 15, 2018, 08:31:47 PM »
Michael,
your focusing on the wrong leg I think.
Everyone else get's a kick from the leg that's up and it's awkward stance of course, the one on the step is fine.
One step down was one step closer to Jackie, that's not a problem at least not in a model.

Btw for others, Frazier never noticed Jackie was turned the other way when she came around that corner, he never mentioned it, how could he forget that?
"It was just like in the photographs" he said, meaning the ones in the magazines, obviously the ones where he was looking at the back/side of Jackie's head.

That turn onto Elm is unforgettable for me for one reason, Jackie noticed the young girl with the video camera, thought it unusual and/or cool and took it all in.

BWF: "I turned to Sarah and said, "the side of Jackie's head looked so pretty"".

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #606 on: July 15, 2018, 08:42:08 PM »
Barry, what these two reflections---------

-----------suggest to me is that Frazier is nearer the door than A.N.Other. However, as the door handle is on its east side, it's possible for someone inside to open the door by pushing it a little forward without the door hitting A.N.Other (i.e. the person coming out can slip out without opening the door fully).

It always seemed obvious too, that the person stood east of Frazier was hit partly by his shadow and yet now we see the shadow on "her" head alone puts this person again, closer to the camera than him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #606 on: July 15, 2018, 08:42:08 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #607 on: July 15, 2018, 08:52:16 PM »
Maybe Michael, another "LeeHarveyOswaldTrialMovie" can be made, and maybe LHO's defense can be based on the cartoon model, uhh, I mean virtual entrance portal, with the added cartoon characters, uhh, uhh, I mean inserted mannequins.
Don'tcha see Michael?

Mein Gott
could it be finally, evidence of a sense of humour?

Whatcha think Adolf?