Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528627 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #592 on: July 15, 2018, 09:42:23 AM »
Advertisement
Brians problem, apparently, is with his Mouse or/and computer. He has been saying for years that he can't copy the Photo URL to paste his images on this Forum.

Thanks Duncan. I'm guessing the problem was he didn't use the BBCode and instead pasted in a non-forum-friendly URL.

Brian-----if you're reading, use THIS URL and all your problems will be solved!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #592 on: July 15, 2018, 09:42:23 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #593 on: July 15, 2018, 10:49:12 AM »
Thanks Duncan. I'm guessing the problem was he didn't use the BBCode and instead pasted in a non-forum-friendly URL.

No Alan, the problem is that he can't copy and he cant paste anything.

Years ago, like you, I suggested he upload his images to an image hosting site, and use the provided URL.

As usual, he did not repond or thank me for my simple solution suggestion.

This is the reason that Brian is not liked much by the JFK community. His arrogance and self centred narcissistic traits do him no favours.

He could alternately use his keyboard to copy and paste, there are plenty of tutorials online, so simple that a 5 year old could learn how do it in minutes

Will Brian do it?.....Let's see.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #594 on: July 15, 2018, 11:47:53 AM »
No Alan, the problem is that he can't copy and he cant paste anything.

Years ago, like you, I suggested he upload his images to an image hosting site, and use the provided URL.

As usual, he did not repond or thank me for my simple solution suggestion.

This is the reason that Brian is not liked much by the JFK community. His arrogance and self centred narcissistic traits do him no favours.

He could alternately use his keyboard to copy and paste, there are plenty of tutorials online, so simple that a 5 year old could learn how do it in minutes

Will Brian do it?.....Let's see.

Here's hoping, Duncan!  Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #594 on: July 15, 2018, 11:47:53 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #595 on: July 15, 2018, 05:53:54 PM »
Being somewhat of an old school mindset, I do wonder, as I wander, if posted images have any authenticity factor requirement, unless specifically indicated otherwise if enhanced and/or altered?

Yes, all images are original and authenticated in advance by Gary Mack, any forgeries or tampering result in immeadiate suspension(I guess you're safe eh).
!00% legit straight from Darnell to your damned eyes.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #596 on: July 15, 2018, 06:02:12 PM »
Looks like the door's being open inwards to me Alan and if F and S are as close to the door as you think, that would be the polite thing to do, I'm assuming it opened both ways anyway. I think you're right though, door starts from closed position and thaose shadows looks legit.

Do you think Fraziers pos' on the landing makes a difference?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #596 on: July 15, 2018, 06:02:12 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #597 on: July 15, 2018, 06:19:06 PM »
Looks like the door's being open inwards to me Alan and if F and S are as close to the door as you think, that would be the polite thing to do, I'm assuming it opened both ways anyway. I think you're right though, door starts from closed position and thaose shadows looks legit.

Do you think Fraziers pos' on the landing makes a difference?

Barry, what these two reflections---------

-----------suggest to me is that Frazier is nearer the door than A.N.Other. However, as the door handle is on its east side, it's possible for someone inside to open the door by pushing it a little forward without the door hitting A.N.Other (i.e. the person coming out can slip out without opening the door fully).

However! The very next frame, and the way Frazier's reflection seems to move a little east----------

-----------suggests that you may be right about the door being opened inwards!  Thumb1:

Frazier's being further back on the landing may be irrelevant to the Prayer Man issue, then again maybe not
-----------relative height calculations can be thrown off by this kind of thing!

BTW------------do you think A.N.Other is Sarah Stanton?
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 06:21:26 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #598 on: July 15, 2018, 06:30:28 PM »
Compare relative height of motorcycle cop's reflected head and his actual head, here------

--------with relative height of Frazier's reflected head and HIS actual head, here:

I'm not at all sure Frazier is as far forward on the landing as Andrej puts him!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #598 on: July 15, 2018, 06:30:28 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #599 on: July 15, 2018, 07:22:58 PM »
Compare relative height of motorcycle cop's reflected head and his actual head, here------

--------with relative height of Frazier's reflected head and HIS actual head, here:

I'm not at all sure Frazier is as far forward on the landing as Andrej puts him!

It never fails - every single time I see Stancak's cartoon model with that leg down on the second step, I get a big kick out of it.  Figuratively speaking. That's his way of justifying how the 5-9 LHO appear much shorter up there. Hilarious!

And yet, if it's a *woman* up there - much shorter and there to see the president go by - why in the world would she be standing with one leg down, knowing she's short and would want both legs up there to peer over everyone else.

It's hilarious while also being fxxxing goofy too.