Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528833 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #584 on: July 13, 2018, 08:52:58 PM »
Advertisement
Larry - that's a nice GIF by I'm assuming Chris "boil an egg" - "every single god-xxxxed film and photo of the assassination is fake" Davidson.

Chris Davidson? Who is so crazy with his mathematical formulas that Peg Barker's forum actually has a hilarious parody of his weirdly funny Swan Song Math Rules post on the Ed Forum?

* I had Parker's URL here but this system scrubbed it - look it up and you'll find it * skunk-smells-math-sucks

What is your point here, Larry?  Are you now saying that these films were somehow - GASP! - faked or altered in some way? And for whatever reason, Larry?

I mean, come on.  Let's stay on point here.

Actually Michael, I asked a relative question, and was not stating anything. Should curiosity be applied, the accuracy of any image of the two scenes overlaid can be a judgement call.
However, the PrayerWomanImage position, indicative sizing, and stance angle are not as I recall seeing on earlier pictured scene versions.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 07:48:38 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #584 on: July 13, 2018, 08:52:58 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #585 on: July 13, 2018, 09:19:52 PM »
Question!

Based on the respective reflections in the glass door of Frazier and the man (?) to his left, is it safe to say that Frazier is further back on the landing than said man?

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #586 on: July 14, 2018, 01:19:49 AM »
^
Anyone who's watched Darnell enough will know the door is moving based on the changing reflection in the glass...

Alan,
yes I for one can see the difference but perhaps Frazier's was on the solid glass panel and Stanton's was on the (moving)door, would that matter? Wouldn't mind seeing more frames like that in motion...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #586 on: July 14, 2018, 01:19:49 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #587 on: July 14, 2018, 05:30:35 PM »
Brian, STOP referring people to other venues to view YOUR images. If you have one of YOUR image analysis to discuss, post the Friggin thing here.

When Alan refers to an image, he posts it here. There's no reason apart from your laziness, that you can't or won't do the same.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #588 on: July 14, 2018, 09:07:22 PM »
Brian, STOP referring people to other venues to view YOUR images. If you have one of YOUR image analysis to discuss, post the Friggin thing here.

When Alan refers to an image, he posts it here. There's no reason apart from your laziness, that you can't or won't do the same.

Being somewhat of an old school mindset, I do wonder, as I wander, if posted images have any authenticity factor requirement, unless specifically indicated otherwise if enhanced and/or altered?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #588 on: July 14, 2018, 09:07:22 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #589 on: July 14, 2018, 09:37:19 PM »
...do posted images have any authenticity factor requirement...?

No, if you think something looks off say so, or post detailed evidence of your claim.
Start now by explaining exactly what you are getting at, plain English, be brief.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #590 on: July 14, 2018, 09:43:49 PM »
^
Anyone who's watched Darnell enough will know the door is moving based on the changing reflection in the glass...

^
That was a response to Brian claiming we had no reflections in the glass(JIC anyone thinks it looks odd).

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #590 on: July 14, 2018, 09:43:49 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #591 on: July 14, 2018, 10:00:06 PM »
^

Alan,
yes I for one can see the difference but perhaps Frazier's was on the solid glass panel and Stanton's was on the (moving)door, would that matter? Wouldn't mind seeing more frames like that in motion...

As I think you noted at the time, Barry, this footage Chris Davidson gave us is v. helpful for understanding POV in Darnell:

So! My read of the Frazier & A. N. Other reflections in Darnell is that the frame I posted------------

-------------shows the centre door CLOSED,

...BUT the reflections shift in the next frame and then disappear in subsequent frames because the door is being opened (i.e. pushed OUTWARDS) from the inside:

« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 11:30:39 PM by Alan Ford »