Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528995 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #560 on: July 08, 2018, 07:37:25 PM »
Advertisement
I have to conclude that I see no, as in not any, as in none, as in zero, evidence to justify a conclusion that the doorway/entrance portal stairs/landing image(s) indicate that PrayerPersonImage is standing, partially or fully, on any stair/step lower than the landing atop the stairway.
Although I make no claim of film/photography expertise, there appears to be some angle and/or distance variation between separate images, as where the doorway images appear to be size similar, there appears to be a definite size difference between them, and that of the occupants on the street when viewing the 'comparison' similar scene film images.
I have to conclude, also, there now appears to be 'versions' of filmed/pictured similar scenes of the portal area relative to the PrayerPersonImage identity debate. And, 'versions' appear to have image(s) adjustment(s), as well as additional image(s) insertions, So, maybe time has come for film/photograph authentication if used to 'illustrate debatable evidence'.

Quote bumped forward for confirmation as to the complete statement as posted.

Otherwise, an incomplete quote might be dishonestly posted, by an absolutely dishonest person claiming to exhibit honesty where there is none!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #560 on: July 08, 2018, 07:37:25 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #561 on: July 08, 2018, 11:49:42 PM »
SHOW us!  Thumb1:

This Reply, is a response to a quote posted by a poster known as AlanFord, as posted and seen in a Reply previously posted. But, unless removed, a click on the reference quote link will show the Posted Reply.

Not only is it a partial quote of only one paragraph, the poster failed to even quote the complete sentence, thereby leaving out the actual comparison. And, said action completely changes the context of the post he indicates quoting.

The actions of a poster known as AlanFord, as proven because his "SHOW us!" comment, shows no indication of mistake, and beyond doubt a dishonest presentation of an incomplete sentence erroneously indicating a complete honest quote. An act of blatant dishonesty as presented, and such activity should not be allowed on any forum that seeks to exhibit credibility.

A blatantly dishonest post, indicates a blatantly dishonest poster. And, I had refrained from responding in this manner, awaiting for a possible relative comment from DuncanMacRae, but that is his decision to make. So, to me a justified response beyond choice.

Lache Pas La Patate
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 07:32:49 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #562 on: July 09, 2018, 01:48:35 AM »
TIP 2: Research TIP 1 again (you're missing Michael's blatant error) before you make your second reply.

I think the mistake that Duncan refers to is that dispite critisizing Brian, Michael actually quoted Duncan's P1 remarks, I could tell just by the way it's worded, I shouldn't have to check(I haven't) since I was there again just yesterday and Brian's own thoughts are so... "unique?" and far less diplomatic.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #562 on: July 09, 2018, 01:48:35 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #563 on: July 09, 2018, 02:25:20 AM »
Yes, I have seen that image before, and possibly, an actual photograph form a similar angle.
I do see a resemblance of LadyImage as seen on the stairs speaking to a gentleman, to ScarfLadyImage and PrayerWomanImage.
My time guesstimation would be as LadyImage is leaving the TSBD Bldg for the day, maybe about 2:20pm CST on 11/22/'63. Certainly no later than about 2;30pm CST.
Good find, good post.

Note the young "reporter", noticed in other images posted in this thread, Murray or Allen and Willis.
Also note the two cops still guarding either side of the door, they weren't there forever. So late in the first hour IMO...

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #564 on: July 09, 2018, 03:09:07 AM »
I have to conclude, also, there now appears to be 'versions' of filmed/pictured similar scenes of the portal area relative to the PrayerPersonImage identity debate. And, 'versions' appear to have image(s) adjustment(s), as well as additional image(s) insertions , So, maybe time has come for film/photograph authentication if used to 'illustrate debatable evidence'.

Hey reader! How are ya? Seriously, hope you're well.

Any idea what he's talking about(highlighted and bolded for you)? Any idea at all?
I'd like to know.
Thanks in advance.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #564 on: July 09, 2018, 03:09:07 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #565 on: July 10, 2018, 05:12:05 PM »
Instead of telling us how Stancak is wrong, Brian. Show us your calculations and reconstructions.

p.s. know how a sun dial works yet?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #566 on: July 10, 2018, 08:44:38 PM »
Something interesting!

Chris Davidson has developed an exploratory graphic from Andrej Stancak:

Note that the west shadow falls EXACTLY where I am suggesting Prayer Man's body ends (i.e. if his arms are folded). Coincidence? I think not!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #566 on: July 10, 2018, 08:44:38 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #567 on: July 10, 2018, 10:17:25 PM »
Note that the west shadow falls EXACTLY where I am suggesting Prayer Man's body ends (i.e. if his arms are folded). Coincidence? I think not!

Hardly a coincidence Alan when the source for the shadows comes from Andrej who has to be consistent :)

Here's the thing.
The animation shows how his own block fits neatly in front of PM, not in his place, contradicting everything he's been working toward for months.
So do we congratulate him or ban him? Light a candle, say a prayer or take up square dancin'?