Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528648 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #552 on: July 08, 2018, 06:34:52 PM »
Advertisement
Your persistent arrogance and unhealthy narcissistic self praise are not virtues to be admired, Brian.

Thumb1:

So far, and just like everyone else involved in studying Prayer Person here and elsewhere, you have proven absolutely nothing.

You're being too hard on Brian, Duncan-------he proved that Sarah Stanton is not Prayer Man, thus depriving the anti-PMers of their last little bit of wriggle-room!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #552 on: July 08, 2018, 06:34:52 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #553 on: July 08, 2018, 06:36:10 PM »
Although I make no claim of film/photography expertise, there appears to be some angle and/or distance variation between separate images, as where the doorway images appear to be size similar, there appears to be a definite size difference between them

SHOW us!  Thumb1:

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #554 on: July 08, 2018, 06:42:34 PM »
Brilliantly put, Mr Walton!  Thumb1:

You really think so, Alan? :)

TIP: Research the post to which Michael refers before you reply.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #554 on: July 08, 2018, 06:42:34 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #555 on: July 08, 2018, 06:44:29 PM »
You really think so, Alan? :)

TIP: Research the post to which Michael refers before you reply.

TIP: Research my full reply to Michael's post before you reply!  Thumb1:

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #556 on: July 08, 2018, 06:52:25 PM »
TIP: Research my full reply to Michael's post before you reply!  Thumb1:

TIP 2: Research TIP 1 again (you're missing Michael's blatant error) before you make your second reply.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #556 on: July 08, 2018, 06:52:25 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #557 on: July 08, 2018, 07:15:48 PM »
If we accept that the Scarf Lady is wearing a rain coat what are the chances she is TSBD employee? Very, very low. Most of the TSBD employees left their working positions between 12:10-12:30 when the rain was well over and there was a nice sun so what are the chances TSBD employee would take her rain coat to go outside to watch the motorcade? Very, very low.
Scarf lady was a person who lived reasonably away from Dallas, who left her home early in the morning while it was raining or about to rain and that is why she had a rain coat. Same as people in Fort Worth, most of them had rain coats.
Once again, there are slim chances TSBD employee would take rain coat to go down and watch motorcade at noon. Same as you see many spectators in Dallas do not have rain coats because they lived close and did not have to leave their homes early in the morning while it was raining.

Luckily, I quickly found this image on my files. I think this was Scarf Lady but have to find here somewhere else too.

'Luckily' is a 'variable' in the eye of the beholder. But, while I accept ScarfLadyImage to be wearing a coat, and it being a 'raincoat' is only a possibility, not a probability to me at this time, if it ever was.

In any event, your applied logic escapes my realm of situational understanding. However, you might consider carefully viewing any number of films and photographs of the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building and the surrounding DealeyPlaza area beginning about noon CST, and though about 3:00pm CST, on 11/22/'63, since you appear to conclude any female wearing a coat could not have been employed at the TSBD Bldg at the time.

Worth remembering, the shots fired in DealeyPlaza at about 12:30pm CST on 11/22/'63, propelled a soon to be over motorcade into forever, one that would have passed through DealeyPlaza in likely less than 5 minutes in it's entirety.

I observed a motorcade, just a few feet away from the street, with President JohnKennedySr, riding in that same limousine, but atop the back seat instead of in it. And, said motorcade was just after a historic speech, but how many films and/or photographs of that motorcade event are readily available for viewing?

It did occur, and I was about as close to the limousine in that motorcade, also in Texas, as any Dallas motorcade viewer in DealeyPlaza, not in the street. However, the motorcade I observed was just minutes long, and never forever.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 05:53:18 AM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #558 on: July 08, 2018, 07:17:11 PM »
One step down

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #558 on: July 08, 2018, 07:17:11 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #559 on: July 08, 2018, 07:26:07 PM »
SHOW us!  Thumb1:

You, poster known as AlanFord, presented it already by posting said images.