Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533997 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #536 on: July 07, 2018, 07:57:42 PM »
Advertisement
The point with the old lady in the blue coat is to find her on another photos or videos. We have her only on Martin and Hughes films and we must find her somewhere else.

You probably won't because she probably wasn't in Dealey Plaza at the time of the assassination. (Cf. Virginia H. Barnum, Vida Lee Whatley.)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #536 on: July 07, 2018, 07:57:42 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #537 on: July 07, 2018, 08:01:59 PM »
Thank you Alan and Sandy and I'm sure deep in his heart Brian thanks you too.

Yes, the truth is all he ultimately cares about! Thumb1:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2018, 08:06:31 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #538 on: July 07, 2018, 08:47:04 PM »
To get a sense of just how humiliating a month it has been for the PrayerWoman=SarahStanton campaign, consider the following.

Before the emergence of the photo of Sarah Stanton, THIS was how Sarah's appearance was imagined:

A Classic.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #538 on: July 07, 2018, 08:47:04 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #539 on: July 07, 2018, 09:16:35 PM »
It was me on the steps.

No more unrealistic than any of the other non-LHO candidates put forward to date  Thumb1:

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #540 on: July 07, 2018, 09:16:53 PM »
A  cop [apparently in securing the entry] allows a guy and another cop to go in.

That's actually more interesting to me and a nice moment to have on film, if you watch the full footage, you'll see Brennan come out from behind the cop in the door and pethaps sheepishly point out Norman and then secure himself back behind the same officer. All three men then get summoned toward the doors but BRW gets left on the steps, Jarman is the one we see going in I think.

As for Scarf Lady, well either she has a long white purse or a newspaper in her hands IMO.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #540 on: July 07, 2018, 09:16:53 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #541 on: July 07, 2018, 09:44:14 PM »
Thx for your support, will you buy my book?
I have another as well..."The Boy on the Steps"

Absolutely, James----------the face that Brian has scientifically identified as Prayer Man's gives him a height of 4"7'!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #542 on: July 07, 2018, 09:47:39 PM »
Quote #1 from your 2nd post on page1(my emphasis).

You still think both Frazier and Lovelady were hit by shadow from the west wall, so nothing has changed and you're still very, very confused, "Andrej's shadow is wrong but the way it is now, proves me correct".
Need I go on?

Barry is uncredible because he is not reading the scene dynamically. An expert will confirm what I am saying at some point in the future.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #542 on: July 07, 2018, 09:47:39 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #543 on: July 07, 2018, 10:19:47 PM »
One more time for everybody...

A  cop [apparently in securing the entry] allows a guy and another cop to go in.
The old bag holding the bag with both hands..uhh looks like she's praying ...she is the one in the blue coat... & acts like she doesn't know what to do with herself.

Jerry:
Again, as a reminder, again, about a year and a half ago, after viewing the clips of the MartinFilm, and HughesFilm, that I believe had previously been isolated by DuncanMacRae,  I concluded I could see some minor resemblance of the LadyImage and PrayerWomanImage.

In order to hopefully secure a positive identification, I started a thread, on another forum to do just that, wherever it lead. And, for lack of a better term, I referred to the LadyImage as ScarfLady, but later to be more accurate, I began referring to ScarfLady as ScarfLadyImage.

Therefor, out of respect, I continue to refer to said image as ScarfLadyImage, as no verifiable correct identity has been established. And, any "old lady" reference by me, was strictly a quote of your comment, seeking clarification.

Plainly stated, I do not know the age of ScarfLadyImage, nor do I see her as an "old bag holding the bag with both hands...uhh looks like she's praying". I see her purse/handbag, attached by strap to her left forearm, and held in that fashion. So, if 'another bag' is seen being held by both hands, it is not seen by me.

Admittedly, evidence has been presented, actual evidence, that indicates that ScarfLadyImage is not aka SarahDeanStanton. That said, although I am not disputing that evidence, I also am so far unable to embrace it as well.

As for the coat worn by ScarfLadyImage, it had rained in the area earlier, and had cooled off that late fall day.

I suppose not being able to 'know what to do with herself' is understandable, considering both the current President of the UnitedStates, and the current Governor of Texas had been shot, just minutes earlier, and just a few feet away from the building where, apparently, she was employed, as well as just across the street from the DallasCountySheriff's Department Building.

I do believe a similar indicative Reply posted previously may have been overlooked and/or ignored.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 08:12:14 PM by Larry Trotter »