Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528851 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #504 on: July 06, 2018, 02:34:21 AM »
Advertisement
Alan,
That looks like a great call, as the determined heights of Shelley and Arce will show.

I become more comfortable with it being Arce each time I see it.
Okay, what if the reason our guy slowed down was because he wanted to look at what he was walking into, slows down and goes up on his toes?
Can you picture him doing that and would it make any difference to his height,(to me it seems to be in that area where he stops, he grows)?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #504 on: July 06, 2018, 02:34:21 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #505 on: July 06, 2018, 01:50:09 PM »
Alan, do you think that Frazier is being hit by shadow only from above in Darnell or also from the west wall?
See anything significant?
Apologies if you've already said so.

Only from above, Barry---------------his body being turned southwest

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #506 on: July 06, 2018, 02:04:11 PM »
Alan,
That looks like a great call, as the determined heights of Shelley and Arce will show.

Using my 3D model I measured the apparent heights for Arce, Williams, Det Brown and Shelley against a perp-like-walk photo, with Lovelady popping in next to Shelley for the group photo (I don't know the photographer).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Z6Pj2eBA5Oh6rhYaw_8uJKD2Y5pfv01-/view?usp=sharing

Results for their heights are as follows:

Arce      5'11?
Williams   6' 2.5?
Det Brown   5' 9?
Lovelady   5' 8.5? (from other sources)
Shelley   5'6?

The next exhibit compares the alleged Shelly against Arce, as seen a Mel Couch frame. To make these renderings I had to assume a curb  height of 9?. I also added a Lovelady stand-in, who's height does fit nicely with the alleged Lovelady. The two men in Couch could include Billy Lovelady, but not Bill Shelley. Danny Arce is a good fit as the taller man.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1o8tFDj1oolbQUeuU95adDPFwo036myyu/view?usp=sharing

Great job, James!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #506 on: July 06, 2018, 02:04:11 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #507 on: July 06, 2018, 02:25:12 PM »
Roy Edward Lewis, a short black Depository employee, originally told investigators he was standing alone just inside the front entrance of the building when the shooting happened:

Question!

Is it possible Lewis was standing in the short space between the radiator and the glass and that this white X in Darnell is something he is holding?

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #508 on: July 06, 2018, 03:05:13 PM »
Great job, James!
Is that a great job done with, or without the subject wearing shoes or boots, or neither?
A tall man or woman could be in reality appear to be shorter than a shorter man or woman, depending on the footwear being worn on the day.
All results are inherantly flawed when trying to make height comparison differences between different individual subjects..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #508 on: July 06, 2018, 03:05:13 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #509 on: July 06, 2018, 03:11:54 PM »
Is that a great job done with, or without the subject wearing shoes or boots, or neither?
A tall man or woman could be in reality appear to be shorter than a shorter man or woman, depending on the footwear being worn on the day.
All results are inherantly flawed when trying to make height comparison differences between different individual subjects..

High heels on Shelley, Duncan? Really?

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #510 on: July 06, 2018, 03:20:36 PM »
High heels on Shelley, Duncan? Really?
You tell me, Alan.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #510 on: July 06, 2018, 03:20:36 PM »

Offline Alan Ford