Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 532590 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #496 on: July 05, 2018, 10:29:41 PM »
Advertisement
How to say nothing in 135 words!  Thumb1:

I make a solid effort to only post truthful, factual, accurate information/observations, that admittedly includes conclusions. But, said conclusions are evidence based.
And, I retain my conviction that 'evidence' expressed to indicate known eyewitnesses, now deceased, to be liars, fails the validity test.
I also retain my conviction to not say anything on this forum that I would not say in public, and face to face.
By the way, Mr, uh, uh, Ford, is there some confusion about your expressed name? The reply you commented upon is in reference to a post/reply expressed by another member, by the way. However, your comment appears aimed at me personally, and not relative to the discussion/issue involved.
Now, as it is a violation to call 'any member' a 'troll', and I do not intend to do so, but reading your posted comment causes me to wonder whether or not such comment would possibly qualify as trolling?
Perhaps a definition is available?

And, of course, it will be no surprise to see another EdselDodge by Ford approaching...
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 05:30:00 AM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #496 on: July 05, 2018, 10:29:41 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #497 on: July 05, 2018, 10:58:52 PM »

I make a solid effort to only post truthful, factual, accurate information/observations, that admittedly includes conclusions. But, said conclusions are evidence based.

Nope, all you ever post are pretentious, sententious nothing burgers. You clearly have nothing substantive to contribute to the discussion.
BUT...
----------your ability to use a range of font colors, and to activate the italics button, is highly impressive!
----------I am sure that you, as a person, have many fine qualities! Thumb1:

#Reply #762!

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #498 on: July 06, 2018, 12:51:33 AM »
If Lovelady's was on the landing in Weigman it's over for me, or it would be because dispite claims of this as fact, there is no proof, or even the slightest evidence he was up that far when you look closely.

Watch the cop and the lady step up to the landing.
He has one foot on it already to begin with, when he puts his other up there, boom, he's hit, hard.
Now watch her. Clearly the shorter person, she steps up and for a second there's nothing, then, as she appears to lean slightly into it she's hit.

So, if your around 5.5'-5.6'(my estimate) and were stood on the landing and leaned toward the street just a touch you could easilly avoid the lintle's shadow(if your taller you'd lean a bit more, you get the idea).
Now go look at Lovelady in Weigman, do you see him leaning forward, at all? Look at the best frames available in our image galleries, the last pages of the Weigman gallery, is he devoid of all shadow on his head? Do you see any sign of him in the Weigman frames leaning toward the street?
Then show me.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #498 on: July 06, 2018, 12:51:33 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #499 on: July 06, 2018, 01:04:17 AM »
OK but I just thought this guy is also about the same height and no I don't know when the clip was shot but say it was about 12:45...who can say?
As far as Oswald's movements after he left the building...the official story is really silly.
Probably really really silly is some almost 1200 posts trying to determine the identity of someone that is basically just a blob on film.

Thanks for folding, Jerry, & good luck with your crucial, potentially case-breaking identification of a man whose back is to the camera! Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #500 on: July 06, 2018, 01:12:44 AM »
If Lovelady's was on the landing in Weigman it's over for me, or it would be because dispite claims of this as fact, there is no proof, or even the slightest evidence he was up that far when you look closely.

Watch the cop and the lady step up to the landing.
He has one foot on it already to begin with, when he puts his other up there, boom, he's hit, hard.
Now watch her. Clearly the shorter person, she steps up and for a second there's nothing, then, as she appears to lean slightly into it she's hit.

So, if your around 5.5'-5.6'(my estimate) and were stood on the landing and leaned toward the street just a touch you could easilly avoid the lintle's shadow(if your taller you'd lean a bit more, you get the idea).
Now go look at Lovelady in Weigman, do you see him leaning forward, at all? Look at the best frames available in our image galleries, the last pages of the Weigman gallery, is he devoid of all shadow on his head? Do you see any sign of him in the Weigman frames leaning toward the street?
Then show me.

Spot on, Barry Thumb1:

Apart from the reason you mention, Lovelady's height relative to the Frazier/Prayer Man we see in Darnell puts him one step down because we know his height:

Those now saying that Prayer Man cannot be one step down know not what they say. In insisting that Lovelady is on the landing, they are leaving themselves checkmated!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #500 on: July 06, 2018, 01:12:44 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #501 on: July 06, 2018, 01:27:39 AM »
OK but I just thought this guy is also about the same height and no I don't know when the clip was shot but say it was about 12:45...who can say?
As far as Oswald's movements after he left the building...the official story is really silly.
Probably really really silly is some almost 1200 posts trying to determine the identity of someone that is basically just a blob on film.

13:45PM perhaps but I doubt it's even 15m earlier, IMHO of course and based on all the other films and photos from those first hours(most of which admittedly are facing the bulding and not the crowd) but there are some. If you find out at which time the fire truck was called for and/or arrived, you could pin it down some, also that camerman who took that footage, I know his name when I see it (french sounding) if he was at Parkland for example, say at 1PM, then that's another clue.
Your man isn't a bad candidate despite the time difference, the more sets of eyes the better.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #502 on: July 06, 2018, 01:36:10 AM »
Alan, do you think that Frazier is being hit by shadow only from above in Darnell or also from the west wall?
See anything significant?
Apologies if you've already said so.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #502 on: July 06, 2018, 01:36:10 AM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #503 on: July 06, 2018, 01:46:21 AM »
I'm pretty sure the man in black in Couch is not Bill Shelley but Danny Arce!

Alan,
That looks like a great call, as the determined heights of Shelley and Arce will show.

Using my 3D model I measured the apparent heights for Arce, Williams, Det Brown and Shelley against a perp-like-walk photo, with Lovelady popping in next to Shelley for the group photo (I don't know the photographer).

Results for their heights are as follows:

Arce      5'11?
Williams   6' 2.5?
Det Brown   5' 9?
Lovelady   5' 8.5? (from other sources)
Shelley   5'6?

The next exhibit compares the alleged Shelly against Arce, as seen a Mal Couch frame. To make these renderings I had to assume a curb  height of 9?. I also added a Lovelady stand-in, who's height does fit nicely with the alleged Lovelady. The two men in Couch could include Billy Lovelady, but not Bill Shelley. Danny Arce is a good fit as the taller man.

« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 03:34:35 AM by James Hackerott »