Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 529026 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #480 on: July 05, 2018, 12:55:18 AM »
Advertisement
I'm not sure that either he or Frazier has learnt what's happened yet but that would suggest a real relaxed state of mind especially on his part.
Q: "Were you in the bulding when you heard about the shooting?" A: "Naturally if I work in that building", so went back inside, upstairs and then learnt about it, as others did :)
Also, Here's Fritz in JFKII after just finding out "He's been to Russia... and lived there?!"

Or?????

Realising a shooting has taken place, he goes back into the vestibule and enters the small storage room at building's front. He brought a rifle to work to sell to someone and left it in the storage room until after work. Now he's thinking, 'No... It couldn't be.' But yes, it could: the rifle's gone. He is just exiting the storage room, his mind spinning, when a motorcycle officer comes running into the vestibule and asks him 'Do you work here?' (Officer wants to be shown the way up to the roof.) Before LHO has time to answer, R.S.Truly steps up and says to the officer 'I am the building manager. Follow me.' Etc.

In custody, LHO doesn't want to admit to ownership of the rifle, so he gives Fritz the bare facts (front entrance, vestibule, officer) but leaves out the storage room part. Perhaps he is so anxious to hide the fact that he went back inside so as to check the storage room that he even hides the fact that he saw JFK pass and was on the front steps for the shooting. So he tells Fritz he was just about to reach the front door to see what had happened outside when the officer came in.

It doesn't even occur to him that anyone might think he fired the actual shots..

Far fetched?

1. Harry D. Holmes testimony:

Mr. BELIN. By the way, where did this policeman stop him when he was coming down the stairs at the Book Depository on the day of the shooting?
Mr. HOLMES. He said it was in the vestibule.
Mr. BELIN. He said he was in the vestibule?
Mr. HOLMES. Or approaching the door to the vestibule. He was just coming, apparently, and I have never been in there myself. Apparently there is two sets of doors, and he had come out to this front part.
Mr. BELIN. Did he state it was on what floor?
Mr. HOLMES. First floor. The front entrance to the first floor.

2. This:

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 01:25:01 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #480 on: July 05, 2018, 12:55:18 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #481 on: July 05, 2018, 01:13:18 AM »
In regards to my post #1119

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,562.msg21555.html#msg21555

I found those clips posted on another link by Duncan MacRae.
I believe this is Prayer Woman.
I used to think it might be Oswald.

However I posted a frame that I believe is Oswald but there was no response to it.
...the guy in the bottom right with his back to the camera-

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #482 on: July 05, 2018, 01:17:25 AM »
In regards to my post #1119

https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,562.msg21555.html#msg21555

I found those clips posted on another link by Duncan MacRae.
I believe this is Prayer Woman.
I used to think it might be Oswald.

Which of the female TSBD employees known to have been on the front steps at the time of the assassination do you believe this might be? Unless you or someone else can come up with a viable name, she's not 'Prayer Woman'.

(Hint: she's not 'Prayer Woman'!)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #482 on: July 05, 2018, 01:17:25 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #483 on: July 05, 2018, 01:23:58 AM »

It IS an arm, but it belongs not to Lovelady but to a spectator in the street who has their hand raised!

Why does this matter? Because 'Lovelady's left arm' in Altgens is----------IRONICALLY-----------what makes everyone think they're seeing the signature plaid of his red shirt!

------------------Lovelady IS wearing his red plaid shirt
------------------BUT! It's more complicated than that!

I think we would actually see the hand on the end of that arm Alan, can you "manipulate" it a bit?
I get your point about the jacket and just over one shoulder, in a way it fits nicely but again no sign of it anywhere else and I'll say it again, I'm confident it's not shadow, that's why it works as an option for me but I'm sceptica about itl.

I noticed elsewhere in the past people having real problems with Lovelady's "arm" and I must have found it interesting at the time becasue I read quite a bit of it.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #484 on: July 05, 2018, 01:33:22 AM »

However I posted a frame that I believe is Oswald but there was no response to it.
...the guy in the bottom right with his back to the camera-

I responded Jerry, go check me out.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #484 on: July 05, 2018, 01:33:22 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #485 on: July 05, 2018, 01:37:32 AM »
I think we would actually see the hand on the end of that arm Alan, can you "manipulate" it a bit?

Here's the hand, Barry. It belongs to a black spectator.

I noticed elsewhere in the past people having real problems with Lovelady's "arm" and I must have found it interesting at the time becasue I read quite a bit of it.

Lovelady's 'arm' was one of the reasons the photo alteration mania over Altgens gripped so many people. It really does look wrong----in fact it's an impossible arm-----but this has NOTHING to do with photo alteration! Just a case of misinterpretation of image.

Re. Lovelady's posited half-worn Jacket: if this is what Wiegman is showing us, then once Lovelady leaves the steps (assuming that's what he does), he will simply start carrying the jacket instead of having it hung from his his shoulder!

BY THE SAME TOKEN (and I trust you hear the pain in my voice as I type these words!), I must reopen the possibility that this is Lovelady---------but with the jacket held in his left hand:

If so, then he must have slung it over his shoulder as he went higher up the steps and east to keep JFK & Jackie in view.  Thumb1:

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 01:56:06 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #486 on: July 05, 2018, 01:59:38 AM »
I responded Jerry, go check me out.

The clip shows it better...
It comes starting at 6:25 toward the end...
That shirt looks like CE151... the shirt Oswald was wearing...opened in the front makes him look bulky ..the back of the head...& the walk can't be just anybody.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #486 on: July 05, 2018, 01:59:38 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #487 on: July 05, 2018, 02:08:11 AM »
Here's the hand, Barry. It belongs to a black spectator.

Wasn't expecting that.
Might be some slight relief here Alan but not only do I see it but now I'll never unsee it and anyone that sees a purse or... well you name it, will see it.
Who do you think they might be waving at though, LBJ's group?

You think it's impossible because it goes down and "into"(how comes his name won't stick) Edwards(?)