Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533595 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #472 on: July 04, 2018, 10:40:04 PM »
Advertisement
The elephant in the room is the preposterous idea that these conspirators would have been so incredibly inept as to let Our Boy Oswald be on the front steps at that time in full view (potentially) of cameras.

And, in full view of multiple stairs/landing occupants, most of which would have quite easily recognized him as an employee at the TSBD Bldg. Also, there were hundreds of motorcade watchers nearby, many of which were likely to recall seeing him there at the time, after he became a LoneGunmanAssassin suspect.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #472 on: July 04, 2018, 10:40:04 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #473 on: July 04, 2018, 11:03:28 PM »
I'll have to get back to you with your latest response Brian, I'm trying to keep things simple and your explainations confuse me, just so I'm following you correctly  I shan't rush  but it should come as no suprise when/if I agree with you from time to time.
Real evidence I don't deny, never, in this case I see no point, God yes at times, umm, give me another one, oh yeah no I can't say it.

Btw that kind of talk is what we are supposed to reject, not because someone says so but because it's utterly disespectful to the case, the subject matter, the flimsy evidence that we are arguing over, all you do is get people's backs up, luckily enough I've learnt to ignore it mostly, it just tells me even more that you have next to no case but you could still be right that's it's not LHO.

Let me talk on that briefly, what if it was? What gonna happen? He still guilty to them, still shot a cop, probably suplied a rifle to kill JFK, may have even helped the other/s escape by disracting Baker. This case is endless. He's still guilty of something. That's the cop mentality. Ok so we were wrong about this but we know he done something, sometime... or would have.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #474 on: July 04, 2018, 11:32:13 PM »
Perspective in Altgens is SO deceptive, as this excellent guide shows!

Worth bearing this in mind when considering 'Lovelady's left arm'!

It IS an arm, but it belongs not to Lovelady but to a spectator in the street who has their hand raised!

Again, for ILLUSTRATIVE purposes:

Why does this matter? Because 'Lovelady's left arm' in Altgens is----------IRONICALLY-----------what makes everyone think they're seeing the signature plaid of his red shirt!

------------------Lovelady IS wearing his red plaid shirt
------------------BUT! It's more complicated than that!

« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 01:09:34 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #474 on: July 04, 2018, 11:32:13 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #475 on: July 04, 2018, 11:42:49 PM »
What gonna happen? He still guilty to them, still shot a cop, probably suplied a rifle to kill JFK, may have even helped the other/s escape by disracting Baker. This case is endless. He's still guilty of something. That's the cop mentality. Ok so we were wrong about this but we know he done something, sometime... or would have.

Supplied the rifle to kill JFK: if LHO is Prayer Man (and who else, at this stage, could he be?), then this was probably the plan of the conspirators. No need to set LHO up as the 6th floor shooter. The involvement of a Castro-loving Marxist was enough.

Of course, it's possible LHO was knowingly involved in something that day and played the role of a facilitator.

Prayer Man's body language up on those steps in Darnell is ambiguous. Shock? Insoucience? Who's to say!

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #476 on: July 05, 2018, 12:12:52 AM »
Apologies if these have already been posted.....

Brain, this image that Jerry reposted
I can see a purse if I want to, or at least the shape of one(was that your point Jerry?), I don't deny the shape is there or that I see it but I can easilly deny it's credibilty because that's all it is for now just a shape, could be a shadow and there's ample reason to believe you're reading too much into it.
Find a better image where we see it's clearly a purse and I'm on it, or a chubby arm. or long hair, a dress... my god, you see a dress, oh because of the "buttons", ahh ha. sure that's all very credible, to you... not to me. Clearly I cannot help you, I'm only an amatuer, the only expert I know is Craig Lamson and I don't even know him but he still logs on here perhaps you can PM him for some sound advice, Would love to know what he feels about the Lovelady shadow issue.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #476 on: July 05, 2018, 12:12:52 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #477 on: July 05, 2018, 12:21:24 AM »
Suggestion for Lovelady 'shadow' in Wiegman!

Something along the lines of this kind of deal?

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #478 on: July 05, 2018, 12:36:11 AM »
Supplied the rifle to kill JFK: if LHO is Prayer Man (and who else, at this stage, could he be?), then this was probably the plan of the conspirators. No need to set LHO up as the 6th floor shooter. The involvement of a Castro-loving Marxist was enough.

Of course, it's possible LHO was knowingly involved in something that day and played the role of a facilitator.

Prayer Man's body language up on those steps in Darnell is ambiguous. Shock? Insoucience? Who's to say!

I'm not sure that either he or Frazier has learnt what's happened yet but that would suggest a real relaxed state of mind especially on his part.
Q: "Were you in the bulding when you heard about the shooting?" A: "Naturally if I work in that building", so went back inside, upstairs and then learnt about it, as others did :)
Also, Here's Fritz in JFKII after just finding out "He's been to Russia... and lived there?!"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #478 on: July 05, 2018, 12:36:11 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #479 on: July 05, 2018, 12:46:38 AM »
Brian, I mentoned this a couple times and I don't remember you explaining it.
Let's say she was on the step with both feet, who? Anyone, on any step, She then puts one foot up.
Your telling us you could recognise a change in height, not just in Darnell or Wiegman but in any film or even if she was in the same room? Go put one leg up yourself before you expain it to me(no pun intended).