Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528757 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #408 on: July 02, 2018, 12:29:34 AM »
Advertisement
If this is Lovelady, shouldn't his bald spot be evident?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #408 on: July 02, 2018, 12:29:34 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #409 on: July 02, 2018, 12:30:45 AM »
Alan, in that Darnell gif you posted I found a Sarah Stanton body double, can you find her and do a comparison for us? I thought the body and hairstyle wer similar, can you see anyone that matches that criteria?

Can't find her, Barry! Can you give me some idea where in Darnell she is? Thanks Thumb1:

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #410 on: July 02, 2018, 01:43:39 AM »
I don't have any photos of that shadow pattern - along with a known time -. I would like to have some time verified shadow patterns. They could be of any known date and time as I can use the appropriate sun tables in the model for comparison. The best I was able to find is an Allen photo at Unger's site, taken later that day. It does seem to show a similar pattern on the 5th riser. Check it out.

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=37&pos=60

I still have not figured how to quote reliably.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 01:48:21 AM by James Hackerott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #410 on: July 02, 2018, 01:43:39 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #411 on: July 02, 2018, 04:08:14 AM »
Blue (behind white) on the steps in Bell:

Instants later in Bell--------Red as well as blue on the steps:

Cf Hughes (and disregarding Toni Glover's blue, of course)!:

« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 04:12:46 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #412 on: July 02, 2018, 04:16:07 AM »
To whom belongs this blue??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #412 on: July 02, 2018, 04:16:07 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #413 on: July 02, 2018, 01:40:17 PM »
From Buell Wesley Frazier's Warren Commission testimony!

Mr. BALL - When you stood out on the front looking at the parade, where was Shelley standing and where was Lovelady standing with reference to you?
Mr. FRAZIER - Well, see, I was standing, like I say, one step down from the top, and Mr. Shelley was standing, you know, back from the top step and over toward the side of the wall there. See, he was standing right over there, and then Billy was a couple of steps down from me over toward more the wall also.

Note that Ball's question refers specifically to the time when people were 'looking at the parade' (and not, say, 'hearing the shots').

Frazier's curious placing of Shelley & Lovelady has always puzzled me. But! I now believe Hughes may be confirming it:

-Red Shirt Man: standing just over Carl Edward Jones
-Bill Shelley: directly behind Red Shirt Man, close to what will be the Prayer Man position (his head just visible over Red Shirt Man's)
-Billy Lovelady: slightly east of Shelley and down a couple of steps, in blue jacket over red plaid shirt.

By the time of Altgens/early-Wiegman,
------------Shelley has stepped backwards onto landing and moved east (to keep the limo in view)
------------Lovelady has gone up a step and moved a little east (same reason!)
------------Red Shirt Man has gone up to the Prayer Man position.

NB! Those wishing to dismiss out of hand the notion of Lovelady wearing a jacket over his plaid shirt STILL need to come up with an alternative (and logical!) explanation for the dark border running down Lovelady's side in Wiegman:

This dark border is still the elephant in the doorway, folks!

« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 02:46:27 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #414 on: July 02, 2018, 07:01:39 PM »
I have to conclude that I agree with MrDuncanMacRae's comment;

"Proof that Prayer Person is not Oswald is NOT recent".

"Everyone in the area concerned, known, unknown, and disputed, have been known NOT to have been Oswald for the past 55 years."

However, for at least 5 years, as I recall, there has been, and continues to be, an ongoing effort to promote the LeeHarveyOswald is PrayerPersonImageTheory, and referring to said image as PrayerMan.
And, said theory, at least to me, is loaded with false, and beyond fact, assertions, even to the degree of inserting images, not previously seen, into film/photograph scenes, and/or scene reproduction(s).
That said, although I do not, and should not, claim as a discovery myself, the recent information provided, that I did encourage investigating as well as offering some minor assistance in securing, serves as provable evidence for a positive identification of PrayerPersonImage, aka PrayerWoman.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #414 on: July 02, 2018, 07:01:39 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #415 on: July 02, 2018, 10:16:26 PM »
Proof that Prayer Person is not Oswald is NOT recent, Brian.

Everyone in the area concerned, known,unknown and disputed, have been known NOT to have been Oswald for the past 55 years.

And yet there Prayer Person stands-------with no credible candidate other than LHO still standing!