Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533091 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #400 on: July 01, 2018, 09:22:26 PM »
Advertisement
Looking at the general shape of the person.. the shading of the shirt/or top etc
Could this individual.......

Be this same individual at the bottom right with their back to the camera?
The shirt sleeves in the doorway could be somewhat rolled up....?

A little liberty in reproducing here.....

Yes it might be, might be anyone, although your guy looks just a little too bulky from the rear, don't think it would convince many for that reason alone, although some think PM "too bulky to be Oswald", could be just what PM is wearing giving them that impression IDK.
As for your second image that's what our main "forensic analyst" here thought was a real image of LHO and a case closer.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #400 on: July 01, 2018, 09:22:26 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #401 on: July 01, 2018, 09:37:27 PM »
Well said Alan, of course that "remaining optimistic" comment goes both ways for me.
Always had trouble seeing PM on the step rather than the landing but not anymore, that's a big one, even for those very familar with the visuals, just pulling him away from the glass takes time, I just read another one who had him at the front of the landing for ages, again push him back there... I don't get it.
I also think what you pointed out to James about PM's relationship to the wall should be dealt with, hopefully he will recognise it and make that change.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #402 on: July 01, 2018, 09:48:15 PM »

= PRAYER MAN W/ ARMS CROSSED + SOMETHING BEHIND PRAYERMAN?

Re: "scratching the forearm"
I forgot this one didn't I!? The one I liked.
Without the addition I can easilly see your folded arms proposal.
With it I still think it's part of him, probably his hand or forearm, let me consider it some more.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #402 on: July 01, 2018, 09:48:15 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #403 on: July 01, 2018, 10:18:24 PM »
Well said Alan, of course that "remaining optimistic" comment goes both ways for me.
Always had trouble seeing PM on the step rather than the landing but not anymore, that's a big one, even for those very familar with the visuals, just pulling him away from the glass takes time, I just read another one who had him at the front of the landing for ages, again push him back there... I don't get it.

Barry, some pro-PMers want him back at the glass in order to explain away the 'left forearm' as a reflection. Doesn't wash.

I also think what you pointed out to James about PM's relationship to the wall should be dealt with, hopefully he will recognise it and make that change.

All credit to Stancak for highlighting this element!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #404 on: July 01, 2018, 10:27:14 PM »
We know where Arce was standing when the President passed (thankee, Mr Altgens).

Then:

Mr. BALL. How many shots did you hear?
Mr. ARCE. Three
Mr. BALL. Did you look back at the building?
Mr. ARCE. No, I didn't think they came from there. I just looked directly to the railroad tracks and all the people started running up there and I just ran along with them.
Mr. BALL. Did you go up to the railroad tracks?
Mr. ARCE. Yeah.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 10:38:34 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #404 on: July 01, 2018, 10:27:14 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #405 on: July 01, 2018, 10:38:00 PM »
The man who climbs up at the road signs------

-------is Carl Edward Jones:

Look what happens to his smooth cream-coloured shirt when the film's put through the World-Famous Plaidification Filter!:

Which is where this nonsense comes from!:

« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 10:44:51 PM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #406 on: July 01, 2018, 10:55:52 PM »
No evidence Danny Arce and Pseudo-Lovelady even know each other. Danny just turns to see who's passing him out!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #406 on: July 01, 2018, 10:55:52 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #407 on: July 01, 2018, 11:34:01 PM »
After reviewing the "stabilzed" footage again Alan, I tend to believe that PM is bringing his hands together then seperating them, like unwrapping something for example, so depending on the frame it could be the hand or forearm with elbow "hidden". Fully prepared to be wrong on all of the above because of the shacky footage.

Also, Arce clearly has a partial DA, interesting enough but even with the filterization considered, I'm pretty happy with "Lovelady" that's a very distinctive and influential pattern.

Alan, in that Darnell gif you posted I found a Sarah Stanton body double, can you find her and do a comparison for us? I thought the body and hairstyle wer similar, can you see anyone that matches that criteria?