Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533433 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #392 on: July 01, 2018, 08:40:23 PM »
Advertisement
What does that mean?
Why is it important to find out who the prayer person is?

What does someone repeatedly calling an overweight person fat in a public forum say about them you mean? You tell me.

Like many conspiracy theories in this case or many observations in the evidence it's important to test them, especially for those who, if found out to be true, will change everything they have come to believe about the case.
In this case the theory is "Prayer Man is Oswald" and dispite all the effort no one can prove it's not but we remain optimistic.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #392 on: July 01, 2018, 08:40:23 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #393 on: July 01, 2018, 08:51:06 PM »
Question!

Why is Prayer Man's LEFT elbow so much higher in Darnell than in Wiegman?

IMHO either it's pulled behind his back in Darnell perhaps because he doing something different with his hands, invisible to us or hidden by his right arm because they are now folded.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #394 on: July 01, 2018, 08:54:31 PM »
^Actually Alan rather than folded exactly, I think the right hand could be scratching his left forearm, that scene works better for me atm.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #394 on: July 01, 2018, 08:54:31 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #395 on: July 01, 2018, 09:03:02 PM »
I'm pretty sure the man in black in Couch is not Bill Shelley but Danny Arce!

There's one frame where he almost stops and we see his profile "clearly" and I agree it looks a lot like Arce. does the hairstyle match though?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #396 on: July 01, 2018, 09:10:26 PM »
Like many conspiracy theories in this case or many observations in the evidence it's important to test them, especially for those who, if found out to be true, will change everything they have come to believe about the case.
In this case the theory is "Prayer Man is Oswald" and dispite all the effort no one can prove it's not but we remain optimistic.

There are however grounds for pessimism(!), and they have gotten even stronger since that photo of Sarah Stanton went up:
------------we have very good knowledge of which TSBD employees were up on those steps at the time of the assassination
------------we have very good knowledge of where on the steps each of these employees was
------------we have very good knowledge of the assassination-time location of all other TSBD employees
------------this offers an all too finite list of candidates for non-LHO Prayer Man
------------one by one the candidates on that list have been crossed off (who's left? Dottie Lovelady??)
------------we seem therefore, by a process of simple elimination, to be stuck with the one TSBD employee whose assassination-time location no one can securely account for...

Have to say, Barry, I find it pretty impressive that, after five years of sometimes fanatical efforts to find a viable non-LHO candidate or to disprove LHO=PrayerMan, the theory is still very much alive and kicking. That may be telling us something.

But-----------let's be good Popperians about this and cry 'May the efforts to falsify the theory continue!' After all, those efforts have stood us* pro-PMers in pretty good stead thus far!

*NOT including you in this, Barry, don't worry!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #396 on: July 01, 2018, 09:10:26 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #397 on: July 01, 2018, 09:13:59 PM »
IMHO either it's pulled behind his back in Darnell perhaps because he doing something different with his hands, invisible to us or hidden by his right arm because they are now folded.

Yes, all possible! We cannot ignore the change from Wiegman to Darnell.

Could it be that he is leaning over somewhat in Wiegman? As he eats?

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #398 on: July 01, 2018, 09:18:52 PM »
^Actually Alan rather than folded exactly, I think the right hand could be scratching his left forearm, that scene works better for me atm.

Ah, interesting!  Thumb1:

Any suggestions as to what the (possibly) misrecognised 'left forearm' could be?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #398 on: July 01, 2018, 09:18:52 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #399 on: July 01, 2018, 09:19:34 PM »
There's one frame where he almost stops and we see his profile "clearly" and I agree it looks a lot like Arce. does the hairstyle match though?

Very much so IMO!

« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 10:49:51 PM by Alan Ford »