Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533117 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #352 on: June 30, 2018, 02:52:14 AM »
Advertisement
To be honest I was testing the same theory attributed to Stancak. He stated it much more elegant that I would. I will play around with this idea a little, but am very interested in how it all plays out.

James

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #352 on: June 30, 2018, 02:52:14 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #353 on: June 30, 2018, 02:59:31 AM »
More garrulous rubbish by Mr Trotter. You agreed that the azimuth of the sun was trivial. You say that Stancek used a software program which mistook the depository as being straight North/South and East/West orientation. Where did you get that information from? Or is just your guess? Funny that he got the angle of the sun correct in his presentation i.e. that @ 12.30 pm. the left column would cast a shadow of 18˚ onto the steps of the TSBD. Or do you dispute that as well? If so show your calculations.

And I said that? When? Where? Can you locate and post a quote for "You say_______________________ __________________________________________________________________________________"

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #354 on: June 30, 2018, 10:03:51 AM »
MrRayMitcham has not provided the requested proper quote, and unless he does, there is an appearance of failing to adequately provide justifications for his assertions. And, he has yet to clarify his "swine" comment, that to me appears insulting.
Trying to be polite is not easy when dealing with the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory assertions, and if I am banned from here, so be it. But, I know and acknowledge my posts, and I will not politely allow the assertions beyond fact be attached to my name without an appropriate response,

In any event, for clarification, it is my substantially long held conclusion that any occupant in the TSBD Elm St portal, and on the stairs/landing just as the limousine occupied by JohnKennedySr and MrsJacquelineKennedy, as well as JohnConnallyJr and MrsIdanellConnally, along with the SS Driver and Codriver drove past said portal, can and should be identifiable by viewing images film/pictures, and/or by known other portal occupants and/or eyewitness statements/testimony.

Therefor, it is my conclusion, that any sunlight origin and/or shadow angle and/or length is trivial information as it pertains to the situational event occuring at the TSBD Elm St entrance stairs/landing portal and accompanying occupant image identification at or about 12:30pm CST. on 11/22/'63.

That is as clear as I can be, and any statement be attributed to myself on this forum, should not be, and will not be by me, considered valid unless accompanied with a direct complete statement quote of said statement, as well as any post being responded to by said statement. Otherwise, any statement attributed to me, without proper quoting, should be, and will be by me, considered untruthful and/or dishonest.

Quote by Trotter
"It appears to me that the sunlight angles are important to someone wishing to qualify mannequin placement on a virtual landing/stairway portal. But, azimuth calculations are trivial to most of us that study the reliable provable evidence indicative of said portal occupants as the area was filmed. To state Stancek has "the shadows exactly right in his creations", can only be a conclusion, nothing more. I certainly question his "insertions" of images, especially those not seen otherwise, and as well his "to scale measurements".
And, I do not recall ever stating that sunlight origin calculations had no bearing on shadow length and/or shadow angle. What I have not seen is,[sic] any calculations allowing for the angle of the TSBD Building and/or entrance portal.
Most important though, when you say that if I can't see something you state, you can't be bothered anymore, and "It's like casting pearls before swine", tell me, exactly what are you saying? Are you indicating something negative about my character?"

You confirm above that  you said that the subject of the angle of the sun's shadows was trivial.

The expression "casting pearls before swine" means to offer something valuable or good to someone who does not know its value.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 12:17:34 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #354 on: June 30, 2018, 10:03:51 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #355 on: June 30, 2018, 01:00:57 PM »

Great minds calculate alike!  :)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #356 on: June 30, 2018, 01:12:31 PM »
If only this--------------

---------------had been filmed at 14.20!

I still say dark jacket

Ironically, Buell Frazier told Gary Mack he was wearing a dark blue jacket out on the steps as it was quite cool outside that day
------------but Darnell tells a different story...

Maybe Frazier saw poor Billy shivering on the steps and lent him his jacket!  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #356 on: June 30, 2018, 01:12:31 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #357 on: June 30, 2018, 02:07:43 PM »
Lovelady in this----------

----------corresponds to Higer Lovelady in this----------

Lovelady goes down a step, which puts him two steps down from the landing

-----------=one step down from Prayer Man

Prayer Man: one step down from the landing

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #358 on: June 30, 2018, 02:34:45 PM »
Alan, the blowup of Hughes where we may or may not see evidence of PM was posted on the bottom of P137 of the Oswald...TSBD thread(and if I sent you to the wrong page last time please except my sincere apologies, I may have earmarked the wrong one and just realised it, this time I doublechecked...).

Also, what you just mentioned about Frazier's jacket, I remember him saying to Gary that he had on probably work boots and denim jeans and yes he did mention his " young farmers logo" jacket but was he sure about that part? Anyway, I agree it's not very likely, it should be very noticable in Darnell.

Thanks for all these images it's appreciated and that little Darnell/Weigman overlay suggests to me that Lovelady was further east than Reese, so I still think he's leaning onto/over the rail in Altgens. I have not the slightest compulsion to put him where the shadow was.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 02:45:07 PM by Barry Pollard »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #358 on: June 30, 2018, 02:34:45 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #359 on: June 30, 2018, 02:43:58 PM »
Hello. I'd like to add my 2 cents to the discussions of the shadows in the doorway. In particular my 3D modeling result is consistent with the shadow angles modeled by Andrej and discussed by Ray. I use a NS offset of 14.5degrees from true north and solar data from the US Navy Observatory.

Thanks for sharing James, great entry to the thread.
I'd be interested to know how you pinned down Lovelady's poition and also if you could show a 12:30pm slide without the guy on the bottom step because he's blocking any comparison to shadows in other visual evidence.
PS,
your position for PM does not allow for him/her to be blocking the heater/radiator from Darnell's POV, was that a concious decision?
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 02:50:23 PM by Barry Pollard »