Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533360 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #344 on: June 29, 2018, 10:06:04 PM »
Advertisement
A HORRIBLY crude first attempt to establish the comparative heights of Billy Nolan Lovelady (5'8?") and Prayer Man!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #344 on: June 29, 2018, 10:06:04 PM »

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #345 on: June 29, 2018, 10:34:41 PM »
LOS and a visible notched brick:

Offline Chris Davidson

« Reply #346 on: June 29, 2018, 10:41:49 PM »
Movie version:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #346 on: June 29, 2018, 10:41:49 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #347 on: June 30, 2018, 12:05:24 AM »
In Reply to MrRayMitcham:

I offered an opinion during a posted conversation with another poster about "relative" provable evidence. I stand by my post. You sir, did not quote the complete statement, but more importantly, the quote you offered does not address your posted comments. The posted comments by you, that I requested quoting, indicating things I had said. The complete quote, of the complete statement, that you attributed to me.
As stated, I stand by my posted opinion, as it relates to the post/conversation I was replying to.

While at it, maybe you can also explain your meaning as stated in another post, as I had asked in reply, since, to me it appears "insulting".

MrRayMitcham has not provided the requested proper quote, and unless he does, there is an appearance of failing to adequately provide justifications for his assertions. And, he has yet to clarify his "swine" comment, that to me appears insulting.
Trying to be polite is not easy when dealing with the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory assertions, and if I am banned from here, so be it. But, I know and acknowledge my posts, and I will not politely allow the assertions beyond fact be attached to my name without an appropriate response,

In any event, for clarification, it is my substantially long held conclusion that any occupant in the TSBD Elm St portal, and on the stairs/landing just as the limousine occupied by JohnKennedySr and MrsJacquelineKennedy, as well as JohnConnallyJr and MrsIdanellConnally, along with the SS Driver and Codriver drove past said portal, can and should be identifiable by viewing images film/pictures, and/or by known other portal occupants and/or eyewitness statements/testimony.

Therefor, it is my conclusion, that any sunlight origin and/or shadow angle and/or length is trivial information as it pertains to the situational event occuring at the TSBD Elm St entrance stairs/landing portal and accompanying occupant image identification at or about 12:30pm CST. on 11/22/'63.

That is as clear as I can be, and any statement be attributed to myself on this forum, should not be, and will not be by me, considered valid unless accompanied with a direct complete statement quote of said statement, as well as any post being responded to by said statement. Otherwise, any statement attributed to me, without proper quoting, should be, and will be by me, considered untruthful and/or dishonest.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 12:52:22 AM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #348 on: June 30, 2018, 01:21:53 AM »

What I see is Lovelady very close to getting an elbow to the head and until I see proof overwise that's where he was at, within touching distance of that railing.

If this "shadow" is a photographic anomally it wouldn't be the first in this evidence.
Two examples that spring to mind;
later in the Wiegamn film itself, in the best frames available there is no evidence of Zapruder and Sitzman on that pedestal, yet they must be stil there. What have researchers said in the past about that? Evidence of forgery! Another is the Moorman photo.
We know there was someone still stood behind that wall near the corner, he/she is there in Willis and Groden found movement up there in Nix during the shooting ityself and immeadiatly after, and yet in Mary's classic shot we cannot see any sign of this person.
Are these examples exactly the same as the BL problem? No but perhaps still worth considering.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #348 on: June 30, 2018, 01:21:53 AM »

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #349 on: June 30, 2018, 02:26:58 AM »
Hello. I'd like to add my 2 cents to the discussions of the shadows in the doorway. In particular my 3D modeling result is consistent with the shadow angles modeled by Andrej and discussed by Ray. I use a NS offset of 14.5degrees from true north and solar data from the US Navy Observatory.

aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/AltAz.php

The animation to the right attempts to model the deep shadow in the portal, simulating the Wiegman film. Both animations of the same scene run from 12:30 to 3 pm.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gnClOhJTaTaEDNPgBtNu7l1u1uNXJKwG/view?usp=sharing

Optional reading..
Observers will notice I'm not using the SketchUp modeler, but am using the free open source ray tracing software POV-Ray. I've used POV-Ray for many years and still enjoy the software. The application of modeling Dealey Plaza in this software is to my knowledge unique. This ray tracer is rich with commands and techniques for control and management of light and shadows. Two major downsides to the software are total lack of any reasonable means to model vegetation e.g. trees and lacks any built-in function to model humans, or animals for that matter. The human like volunteers in my modeling are my creations after nearly many years of evolution, but are still primitive. 

Anyway, I'm happy to turn in my lurker's badge and plan to post from time to time.

James

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #350 on: June 30, 2018, 02:36:22 AM »
Hello. I'd like to add my 2 cents to the discussions of the shadows in the doorway. In particular my 3D modeling result is consistent with the shadow angles modeled by Andrej and discussed by Ray. I use a NS offset of 14.5degrees from true north and solar data from the US Navy Observatory.

aa.usno.navy.mil/data/docs/AltAz.php

The animation to the right attempts to model the deep shadow in the portal, simulating the Wiegman film. Both animations of the same scene run from 12:30 to 3 pm.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1gnClOhJTaTaEDNPgBtNu7l1u1uNXJKwG/view?usp=sharing

Super stuff, Mr Hackerott! So good to get a view of the Wiegman scene  Thumb1:

Have you any thoughts on how we get from this lit up Lovelady----------

----------to this half-'shadowed' Lovelady?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #350 on: June 30, 2018, 02:36:22 AM »

Offline James Hackerott

« Reply #351 on: June 30, 2018, 02:49:07 AM »
Thank you Alan,

To be honest I was testing the same theory attributed to Stancak. He stated it much more elegant that I would. I will play around with this idea a little, but am very interested in how it all plays out.

James

sorry Alan
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 02:53:18 AM by James Hackerott »