Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 532587 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #336 on: June 29, 2018, 03:21:40 PM »
Advertisement
In Reply to MrRayMitcham:

I offered an opinion during a posted conversation with another poster about "relative" provable evidence. I stand by my post. You sir, did not quote the complete statement, but more importantly, the quote you offered does not address your posted comments. The posted comments by you, that I requested quoting, indicating things I had said. The complete quote, of the complete statement, that you attributed to me.
As stated, I stand by my posted opinion, as it relates to the post/conversation I was replying to.

While at it, maybe you can also explain your meaning as stated in another post, as I had asked in reply, since, to me it appears "insulting".
« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 03:24:39 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #336 on: June 29, 2018, 03:21:40 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #337 on: June 29, 2018, 03:35:13 PM »
In Reply to MrRayMitcham:

I offered an opinion during a posted conversation with another poster about "relative" provable evidence. I stand by my post. You sir, did not quote the complete statement, but more importantly, the quote you offered does not address your posted comments. The posted comments by you, that I requested quoting, indicating things I had said. The complete quote, of the complete statement, that you attributed to me.
As stated, I stand by my posted opinion, as it relates to the post/conversation I was replying to.

While at it, maybe you can also explain your meaning as stated in another post, as I had asked in reply, since, to me it appears "insulting".
More garrulous rubbish by Mr Trotter. You agreed that the azimuth of the sun was trivial. You say that Stancek used a software program which mistook the depository as being straight North/South and East/West orientation. Where did you get that information from? Or is just your guess? Funny that he got the angle of the sun correct in his presentation i.e. that @ 12.30 pm. the left column would cast a shadow of 18˚ onto the steps of the TSBD. Or do you dispute that as well? If so show your calculations.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #338 on: June 29, 2018, 03:38:46 PM »
This thread

To All Concerned, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE

No more warnings.....Do not insult fellow members...No more warnings.

Instant Non Negotiable 7 days ban to the next person who posts a personal insult towards a fellow member of this Forum.

Suggesting that a fellow member is a Troll is considered by Admin to be a personal insult.....Be Warned.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #338 on: June 29, 2018, 03:38:46 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #339 on: June 29, 2018, 03:47:53 PM »
Is saying that I believe somebody is spouting garrulous rubbish an insult, Duncan? Just making sure?

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
« Reply #340 on: June 29, 2018, 04:34:06 PM »
Is saying that I believe somebody is spouting garrulous rubbish an insult, Duncan? Just making sure?

You can insult the research, but not the researcher.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #340 on: June 29, 2018, 04:34:06 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #341 on: June 29, 2018, 04:37:29 PM »
Thanks for the reply, Duncan. Does "lying eyes" count as an insult?

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
« Reply #342 on: June 29, 2018, 04:39:37 PM »
Thanks for the reply, Duncan. Does "lying eyes" count as an insult?

Not in the context that it was posted, Ray.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #342 on: June 29, 2018, 04:39:37 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #343 on: June 29, 2018, 04:42:46 PM »
Not in the context that it was posted, Ray.

In which context is quote "So what do you believe Ray, Stancak's cooked graphics or your own lying eyes?' Not a personal insult, Duncan?