Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528863 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #320 on: June 29, 2018, 02:28:31 AM »
Advertisement
What I have not seen is, any calculations allowing for the angle of the TSBD Building and/or entrance portal.

So you are alleging that Andrej Stancak made his digital recreation of the entrance area without considering the angle of the TSBD building and/or entrance portal? That's a very serious allegation to make, Mr Trotter. What evidence do you have for it? More to the point: what evidence have you looked for? Have you gone to Mr Stancak's website and perused his detailed explanations of how the recreation was undertaken? Yes or no? Have you specific data-based grounds upon which to refute the angle at which he puts the TSBD Building and/or entrance portal? Yes or no? Or are you just blowing hot air?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #320 on: June 29, 2018, 02:28:31 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #321 on: June 29, 2018, 02:50:00 AM »
It appears to me that the sunlight angles are important to someone wishing to qualify mannequin placement on a virtual landing/stairway portal. But, azimuth calculations are trivial to most of us that study the reliable provable evidence indicative of said portal occupants as the area was filmed. To state Stancek has "the shadows exactly right in his creations", can only be a conclusion, nothing more. I certainly question his "insertions" of images, especially those not seen otherwise, and as well his "to scale measurements".
And, I do not recall ever stating that sunlight origin calculations had no bearing on shadow length and/or shadow angle. What I have not seen is, any calculations allowing for the angle of the TSBD Building and/or entrance portal.
Most important though, when you say that if I can't see something you state, you can't be bothered anymore, and "It's like casting pearls before swine", tell me, exactly what are you saying? Are you indicating something negative about my character?

Bumped for MrAlanFord, should he wish to accurately quote this post made earlier in this thread as a reply to a post by MrRayMitcham.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #322 on: June 29, 2018, 03:03:39 AM »
Bumped for MrAlanFord, should he wish to accurately quote this post made earlier in this thread as a reply to a post by MrRayMitcham.

Hot air it is so. Thanks for confirming.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #322 on: June 29, 2018, 03:03:39 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #323 on: June 29, 2018, 03:36:30 AM »
Unless a specific quote is provided, chances are an indicated statement was not actually made, and/or not in the context indicated.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #324 on: June 29, 2018, 12:10:55 PM »
Friends! One reason many are struggling to believe Lovelady was wearing a jacket over his plaid shirt at the time of the shooting is that the Altgens6 photo appears to show the left sleeve of his plaid shirt

But appearances can be deceptive!
Notice how Lovelady's left arm gets oddly WIDER as it goes down and seems to come out in FRONT of Carl Jones's neck?
That's because we're looking at it upside down
--------------it's not an arm going down
--------------it's an arm raised in the air
--------------by a spectator out in the street!
It doesn't belong to Lovelady!

For purely illustrative purposes so we can all see how our eyes have been tricking us!...

« Last Edit: June 29, 2018, 12:21:15 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #324 on: June 29, 2018, 12:10:55 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #325 on: June 29, 2018, 12:44:11 PM »
Friends! One reason many are struggling to believe Lovelady was wearing a jacket over his plaid shirt at the time of the shooting is that the Altgens6 photo appears to show the left sleeve of his plaid shirt

But appearances can be deceptive!
Notice how Lovelady's left arm gets oddly WIDER as it goes down and seems to come out in FRONT of Carl Jones's neck?
That's because we're looking at it upside down
--------------it's not an arm going down
--------------it's an arm raised in the air
--------------by a spectator out in the street!
It doesn't belong to Lovelady!

For purely illustrative purposes so we can all see how our eyes have been tricking us!...

It would be interesting to know whose arm it could be if it isn't Lovelady's.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #326 on: June 29, 2018, 12:46:25 PM »
From the Fritz Notes:

No wonder Doorwayman in Altgens spooked the investigators so much!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #326 on: June 29, 2018, 12:46:25 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #327 on: June 29, 2018, 12:48:32 PM »
It would be interesting to know whose arm it could be if it isn't Lovelady's.

Someone a bit further down the street, Ray. IIRC someone offered a pretty convincing candidate from the Towner film a few years back!