Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528984 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #304 on: June 28, 2018, 07:42:25 PM »
Advertisement
I cannot see how Andej might claim that's real shadow on BL without moving his own shadow line, that's why it's so on-topic.
Also, we have to find the blow up of Lovelady in Hughes because in it he actually pops out and then back in the shadows's true posion close to the west wall and everyone who's seen it assumes Lovelady moved well to his left before Wiegman reacted.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #304 on: June 28, 2018, 07:42:25 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #305 on: June 28, 2018, 07:50:54 PM »
I was reminded of this poor chap.

Probably just following his wife or friend back to the TSBD after she took off running.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #306 on: June 28, 2018, 07:56:37 PM »
The azimuth of the sun is not trivial if you are trying to work out the angles of shadows caused by the entrance columns. The sun's elevation is important for calculating the shadow cast by the horizontal lintel over the entrance. If you can't see that I can't be bothered explaining any more. It's like casting pearls before swine.
as it happens, Stancek has the shadows exactly right in his creations.

It appears to me that the sunlight angles are important to someone wishing to qualify mannequin placement on a virtual landing/stairway portal. But, azimuth calculations are trivial to most of us that study the reliable provable evidence indicative of said portal occupants as the area was filmed. To state Stancek has "the shadows exactly right in his creations", can only be a conclusion, nothing more. I certainly question his "insertions" of images, especially those not seen otherwise, and as well his "to scale measurements".
And, I do not recall ever stating that sunlight origin calculations had no bearing on shadow length and/or shadow angle. What I have not seen is, any calculations allowing for the angle of the TSBD Building and/or entrance portal.
Most important though, when you say that if I can't see something you state, you can't be bothered anymore, and "It's like casting pearls before swine", tell me, exactly what are you saying? Are you indicating something negative about my character?
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 08:09:15 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #306 on: June 28, 2018, 07:56:37 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #307 on: June 28, 2018, 08:10:07 PM »
Larry do you have the full stabilzed Darnell footage?
Concentrate on the east corner at the very end, there's some noise there, could be someone tucked out of sight, or not...
That's the only "insertion" you're talking about correct? In that same general area Andrej sees a small head and shoulders in a frame or two.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #308 on: June 28, 2018, 08:56:51 PM »
Alan, Page 182 of Oswald leaving TSBD thread, Thomas Graves posted the Hughes gif.
Might be another one even more zoomed in somewhere, that's what I remember anyway.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #308 on: June 28, 2018, 08:56:51 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #309 on: June 28, 2018, 10:06:22 PM »
Alan, Page 182 of Oswald leaving TSBD thread, Thomas Graves posted the Hughes gif.
Might be another one even more zoomed in somewhere, that's what I remember anyway.

Here we are, Barry. Seems to be shielding his eyes from the sun then going back into the shadows.

I'd always just assumed it was Lovelady, but now----------with the west pillar shadow in Wiegman ruled out-----------I'm not so sure...

Maybe it's Sarah Stanton!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #310 on: June 28, 2018, 10:46:27 PM »

Harold Weisberg's print of Wiegman frame.

Dark jacket?

(Side note: look at how the sun illuminates Prayer Man's hand. It's blinding!)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 10:51:01 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: June 28, 2018, 10:46:27 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #311 on: June 28, 2018, 11:52:16 PM »

Friends, please look very closely at the area behind Red Shirt Man's left (east) shoulder.

I believe we can see a figure in the Lovelady-in-Wiegman position up the steps, wearing a dark (blue?) jacket.

Look very very closely and you will even get a brief glimpse of red in the centre area of this figure   :o