Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528658 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #296 on: June 27, 2018, 10:22:34 PM »
Advertisement
Alan/Chris I can see the first frame, it's like the Cook/Cooper film but it's not playing for me, I've seen it  on Youtube though, that's the same film were we see firemen or men with ladders run up through Lovelady's position. So what are you seeing? Shadow on the cop but nothing on the guy in white who is stood nearer the railing in Lovelady's pos'?
The guy in white should be the one half in shadow if it matches Weigman, correct or no?

Right you are, Barry. I think those defending the shadow explanation have forgotten that Upper Lovelady shows in Altgens. This rather limits one's ability to nudge him west into the shadow area!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #296 on: June 27, 2018, 10:22:34 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #297 on: June 27, 2018, 10:36:42 PM »
Reading along on this thread, I find it amazing, but troubling as well, that so much effort is being made to promote the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory. And, being promoted time and again with assertions beyond fact, as if playing a video game without considering the ramifications, but not caring as well.

It is bad enough to make such assertions, unprovable, but then challenge someone to prove the said assertions wrong, knowing any presented evidence in opposition will be denied and disputed with additional false claims? And, assertions are made utilizing an animated image of the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building entrance portal, with mannequins inserted for portal occupants. Mannequins inserted? Positions based on what? A film still from a hand-held camera from a moving motorcade vehicle some distance away?

I, among many others, conclude that the PrayerPersonImage represents a female then employed at the TSBD Bldg, and at the time of filming the entrance portal, LHO was on the 2nd floor at or near the lunchroom, and was encountered there about 75 seconds later. And, I among others, conclude that the timing of the SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter eliminates LHO as PM, and said encounter is not a hoax.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 07:41:38 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #298 on: June 27, 2018, 10:47:23 PM »
Reading along on this thread, I find it amazing, but troubling as well, that so much effort is being made to promote the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory. And, being promoted time and again with assertions beyond fact, as if playing a video game without considering the ramifications, but not caring as well.

It is bad enough to make such assertions, unprovable, but then challenge someone to prove the said assertions wrong, knowing any presented evidence in opposition will be denied and disputed with additional false claims. And, assertions are made utilizing an animated image of the TexasSchoolBookDepositoey Building entrance portal, with mannequins inserted for portal occupants. Mannequins inserted? Positions based on what? A film still from a hand-held camera from a moving motorcade vehicle some distance away?

I, among many others, conclude that the PrayerPersonImage represents a female then employed at the TSBD Bldg, and at the time of filming the entrance portal, LHO was on the 2nd floor at or near the lunchroom, and was encountered there about 75 seconds later. And, I among others, conclude that the timing of the SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter eliminates LHO as PM, and said encounter is not a hoax.

Mr.ItalicsTrotter's sum contribution to the current discussion is a rather fetching font color sequence. Perhaps, Italics, you might switch to orange and remind us what date & time the mortal wounding of JohnFitzgeraldKennedy, USP, and the critical wounding of JohnConnally, Governor, took place? It's critical information, and we need an authoritative statement on it. Thank you, sir.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #298 on: June 27, 2018, 10:47:23 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #299 on: June 28, 2018, 12:38:35 AM »
Mr.ItalicsTrotter's sum contribution to the current discussion is a rather fetching font color sequence. Perhaps, Italics, you might switch to orange and remind us what date & time the mortal wounding of JohnFitzgeraldKennedy, USP, and the critical wounding of JohnConnally, Governor, took place? It's critical information, and we need an authoritative statement on it. Thank you, sir.

I just wish he'd give us his opinion, just one time. Is that too much to ask?

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #300 on: June 28, 2018, 12:58:40 AM »

SOMEONE SHOW ME! Draw an X on the spot in Stancak's entrance where you think Lovelady is in either of these Wiegman frames. That way, I can finally understand how the shadow will run down his right side!

OR! If the answer is------------Stancak's placed the edge of the shadow in the wrong place!  >:( -------------then show us where you think it SHOULD go!

Thumb1:

Seconded and nicely put, Andrej, Chris,  please help us out and if of you can pin down Lovelady's leaning position on the step from the images.
Does Reese move directly up into BL's position in Darnell? I think she does more or less.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #300 on: June 28, 2018, 12:58:40 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #301 on: June 28, 2018, 01:51:29 AM »
Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #302 on: June 28, 2018, 02:33:15 AM »
In Altgens 6 we see Lovelady...

? and behind him the vertical strip from the door

Let's apply this to Stancak's overhead model to get a sense of Altgens's line of sight into the entrance area:

Thus, if Altgens had taken his photo at the time of the Darnell frame Stancak is working from, he would only have captured Frazier from the left shoulder down.

Now! Altgens 6 corresponds with elevated Lovelady in Wiegman:

So-----------------how exactly do people arguing for a shadow from the west pillar on Lovelady propose to place him within the west pillar's shadow? Where in the picture below would you put him?

« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 03:36:40 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #302 on: June 28, 2018, 02:33:15 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #303 on: June 28, 2018, 06:36:01 PM »
I agree that the azimuth calculations are trivial, but there is a lot of indicative reliance on sunlight shadow calculations relative to the TSBD Bldg Elm St entrance portal and/or the occupants at about 12:01pm/01:00pm CST (12:01/13:00) on 11/22/'63. Therefor, my questions are, as stated, an effort for, hopefully, some discussion clarification indicative of actual assertion(s) ramification(s).

The azimuth of the sun is not trivial if you are trying to work out the angles of shadows caused by the entrance columns. The sun's elevation is important for calculating the shadow cast by the horizontal lintel over the entrance. If you can't see that I can't be bothered explaining any more. It's like casting pearls before swine.
as it happens, Stancek has the shadows exactly right in his creations.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2018, 06:43:03 PM by Ray Mitcham »