Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528967 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #240 on: June 26, 2018, 03:07:28 AM »
Advertisement
Thanks for the source Alan and... after seeing a nice zoomed in and "stabilized" crop of the Hughes doorway I found it hard to see anyone other than the Lovelady after a minute, it's rather good from so far away, wasn't looking for a jacket at that time though.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #240 on: June 26, 2018, 03:07:28 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #241 on: June 26, 2018, 03:34:50 AM »
Thanks for the source Alan and... after seeing a nice zoomed in and "stabilized" crop of the Hughes doorway I found it hard to see anyone other than the Lovelady after a minute, it's rather good from so far away, wasn't looking for a jacket at that time though.

You wouldn't have found one, Barry, and that's my point! IF the solution to the 'shadow' on Lovelady in Wiegman is that he was wearing a dark unzipped jacket over his shirt, then the identification as Lovelady of the man on the steps in Hughes just behind Carl Edward Jones as JFK is coming onto Elm Street is thrown completely into question.
What if Lovelady never WAS over by the west wall of the entrance?
The thought then occurs...
---------LHO told Captain Fritz he wore a "reddish" shirt to work that day
---------it has been identified as CE151

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #242 on: June 26, 2018, 03:54:45 AM »
Barry - we're expected to believe in real life that the person up there held that awkward position from the time the two films were shot?  Possibly 30-45 seconds? I don't think so, Barry. If the person up there was genuinely interested in being there to see the president go by, why in the world would a person shorter than the other taller guy be standing down with one foot on the step? It's illogical and doesn't make sense.

My apologies for the interruption Michael, but my long held belief is that PrayerPersonImage is standing in the corner, with the right shoulder next to the west wall, and the left shoulder next to the glass/north wall, west of the doorway. I have also concluded PrayerPersonImage has a slight to their right head turn toward a returning GloriaCalvery who is announcing what she just witnessed. However, I believe that PPI is in the beginning of a to the left head turn for a conversation with BuellFrazier. And, that said, there is no need for additional room for doorway entry from that position, as well there is no room to give. For clarity, of course I still conclude that PPI represents a female then employed at the TSBD Bldg.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #242 on: June 26, 2018, 03:54:45 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #243 on: June 26, 2018, 10:50:27 AM »
You wouldn't have found one, Barry, and that's my point! IF the solution to the 'shadow' on Lovelady in Wiegman is that he was wearing a dark unzipped jacket over his shirt, then the identification as Lovelady of the man on the steps in Hughes just behind Carl Edward Jones as JFK is coming onto Elm Street is thrown completely into question.
What if Lovelady never WAS over by the west wall of the entrance?
The thought then occurs...
---------LHO told Captain Fritz he wore a "reddish" shirt to work that day
---------it has been identified as CE151

Is this really Billy Lovelady in his red shirt in the doorway in the Hughes film, as everyone thinks?

If so, then the apparent 'shadow' down the west side of Lovelady's body in Wiegman will have to be explained in some way OTHER than by a dark, unzipped jacket!

But what about Altgens, I hear you say as you roll your honest eyes to heaven! It shows Lovelady in his plaid shirt! No dark jacket!
No! Lovelady's 'left arm' in Altgens is actually...
----------------the raised hand of someone in the street!

Purely to show where the hand is, here's the Altgens photo Walter Cronkite showed America on live TV the evening of the assassination:

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 11:10:26 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #244 on: June 26, 2018, 11:17:03 AM »
The shirt LHO wore to work that day?

(Credit: Pat Speer patspeer.com)

« Last Edit: June 26, 2018, 11:20:45 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #244 on: June 26, 2018, 11:17:03 AM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #245 on: June 26, 2018, 05:09:20 PM »
Another case of the stoopids from Brian! There is simply no way that 'clear shadow' originates from the edge of the west wall. It's because of this thing called an, uh, angle?

Riddle us this, Brian. How come the 'clear shadow' on Lovelady is vertical in one of these frames but slanted in the other? Did the portal you say cast the shadow tilt? Was there an earthquake???

Alan, he doesn't realise (or won't) that the vertical shadow is caused by the left wall of the entrance, and the other by the lintel over the entrance.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #246 on: June 26, 2018, 05:20:24 PM »
Alan, he doesn't realise (or won't) that the vertical shadow is caused by the left wall of the entrance, and the other by the lintel over the entrance.

Mr Mitcham, poor Brian just sees what he wants to see and throws a tantrum when the facts answer back!

Re: the 'shadow' on Lovelady. Surely the sun is simply too far east for the left wall of the entrance to be casting any shadow on Lovelady? Stancak's model of the doorway would have to be catastrophically off...

And how would the horizontal lintel over the entrance cast a near-vertical shadow?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #246 on: June 26, 2018, 05:20:24 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #247 on: June 26, 2018, 05:27:28 PM »
Tell us oh wise one. What angle was shadow that the sun was casting on the steps at 1.30p.m. on 11.22.1963?

Bump.