Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528655 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #216 on: June 24, 2018, 12:15:43 PM »
Advertisement
If anyone's interested and hasn't done so already I recommend you take a gander at Stancack's webpage, it's outstanding work IMO and aside from Duncan's first post we don't have anything like it here and he's improving it as he goes, the best case for PM/W being on the step rather than the landing. The latest overlays are very good.
https://thejfktruthmatters.wordpress.com/

I may have mentioned before how the stance of his PM may look awkward but that could be due to the real person seeing two woman run up to the steps and he/she was just in the process of giving them a little more room.

According to Stancak's model, if PrayerPerson is on the landing s/he is 5'2, if one step down 5'9.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: June 24, 2018, 12:15:43 PM »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #217 on: June 24, 2018, 03:13:31 PM »
Some of Brian's favorite words as seen in this thread.

Charlatanism

Uncredible

Very devious and uncredible persons

Stancak cheated and fudged

You have no skill or more likely you have cognitive dissonance

Sheer incompetence

Having dirty moderators in your corner

Gordon-led idiots on the Education Forum

Ducking and running to the protection of his dirty moderators

Who, on the Education Forum, is going to have the nerve to tell King Gordon he is naked as a jay bird

Doesn't aspire to the true evidence like its power-abusing moderators claim

It is criminal for Mr Knight to impose himself in an intimidating way

Again, your ignorance is once again trumpeted by yourself

Administrator Magda Hassan turned the board over to a primitive named Lauren Johnson

Dirty Jim D is very happy with this and congratulates the moderators for their dirty lynching

These are rogue scientific violations that go unnoticed by moderators who falsely accuse me

With statements like these is it any wonder that Brian has been on almost every forum?

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #218 on: June 24, 2018, 03:22:47 PM »
Some of Brian's favorite words as seen in this thread.

Charlatanism

Uncredible

Very devious and uncredible persons

Stancak cheated and fudged

You have no skill or more likely you have cognitive dissonance

Sheer incompetence

Having dirty moderators in your corner

Gordon-led idiots on the Education Forum

Ducking and running to the protection of his dirty moderators

Who, on the Education Forum, is going to have the nerve to tell King Gordon he is naked as a jay bird

Doesn't aspire to the true evidence like its power-abusing moderators claim

It is criminal for Mr Knight to impose himself in an intimidating way

Again, your ignorance is once again trumpeted by yourself

Administrator Magda Hassan turned the board over to a primitive named Lauren Johnson

Dirty Jim D is very happy with this and congratulates the moderators for their dirty lynching

These are rogue scientific violations that go unnoticed by moderators who falsely accuse me

With statements like these is it any wonder that Brian has been banned on almost every forum?

Fixed to for you Frederick.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #218 on: June 24, 2018, 03:22:47 PM »

Offline Frederick Clements

« Reply #219 on: June 24, 2018, 03:29:22 PM »
Thanks Ray.I did not even notice that I had left out the word banned in my post. Thanks for pointing it out.

Fred

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #220 on: June 24, 2018, 03:30:06 PM »
If anyone's interested and hasn't done so already I recommend you take a gander at Stancack's webpage, it's outstanding work IMO and aside from Duncan's first post we don't have anything like it here and he's improving it as he goes, the best case for PM/W being on the step rather than the landing. The latest overlays are very good.

I may have mentioned before how the stance of his PM may look awkward but that could be due to the real person seeing two woman run up to the steps and he/she was just in the process of giving them a little more room.

Barry, I agree that Stancak has done some terrific work on this but I think Brian is right (it happens now and then!) about the left leg's blocking the radiator in his suggested model of Prayer Man's posture in Darnell. This is a real problem as Darnell shows an unblocked radiator.

« Last Edit: June 24, 2018, 03:32:08 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #220 on: June 24, 2018, 03:30:06 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #221 on: June 24, 2018, 03:35:11 PM »
Thanks Ray.I did not even notice that I had left out the word banned in my post. Thanks for pointing it out.

Fred

I'd hate to see Brian banned from this Forum. His paranoia and martyr complex are as extreme as Ralph Cinque's, but unlike Cinque he actually does make occasional contributions to the debate that are substantial, new and worthwhile.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #222 on: June 24, 2018, 03:51:58 PM »

At first glance it looks like PrayerPerson hasn't changed posture or position between Wiegman and Darnell. But look closer! The left arm in Wiegman is appreciably lower than the 'left arm' in Darnell!

My take:
----------------Prayer Man in Wiegman
has become
----------------Crisscross Man in Darnell!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #222 on: June 24, 2018, 03:51:58 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #223 on: June 24, 2018, 05:50:45 PM »

Barry - we're expected to believe in real life that the person up there held that awkward position from the time the two films were shot?  Possibly 30-45 seconds? I don't think so, Barry. If the person up there was genuinely interested in being there to see the president go by, why in the world would a person shorter than the other taller guy be standing down with one foot on the step? It's illogical and doesn't make sense.