Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528832 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #208 on: June 23, 2018, 04:22:55 PM »
Advertisement
No offense intended, but I find your discussion of "Prayer Woman" to be quite trivial.  You seem to start with the unwarranted assumption that the identity of this person is even somehow important to the topic of the JFK assassination.  But is that necessarily so ?  There were thousands of people on the street at the time, the vast majority of whom hold no importance to the assassination.  What is most probable, therefore, is that this obscure person is just another unidentifiable spectator in the crowd, and nothing more.
In all fairness, PrayerPersonImage does not represent "this obscure person is just another unidentifiable spectator in the crowd, and nothing more". Without a doubt, the image represents a real person that has a name, and is important. The actual identification has been indicated, but was not an issue relative to the topic of the JFK Assassination, prior to someone deciding that the image represented accused LoneGunmanAssassin LeeHarveyOswald, simply due to their image interpretation and because no evidence had so far established the image to represent anyone else.

However, theirs is not provable reliable evidence that places LeeHarveyOswald in the place of PrayerPersonImage as filmed, just after the assassination of JohnKennedySr and wounding of JohnConnallyJr. And actually, the provable evidence indicates otherwise.

That said, to me the question should be for the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManImage promoters to explain, "why"?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 06:04:57 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #208 on: June 23, 2018, 04:22:55 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #209 on: June 23, 2018, 08:17:40 PM »
How many people saw and testified to LHO's exit from the Depository building? None! Does that mean LHO never left the building and his skeleton is still in there?

Yes, and that's exactly what the original Prayer Man theory, of which you know little or nothing, stated! Baker raced up the entrance steps, asked LHO if he worked there (as he, Baker, wanted someone to show him to the stairs), then Truly stepped up and took over. (Read Harry Holmes's testimony!) At some point AFTER that, LHO was noticed in a small storage room on the ground floor!

HarryHolmes Testimony:

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/holmes1.htm

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #210 on: June 23, 2018, 10:06:47 PM »
Back to the first FBI interrogation report!

OSWALD stated that he went to lunch at approximately noon and he claimed he ate his lunch on the first floor in the lunch room; however he went to the second floor where the Coca?Cola machine was located and obtained a bottle of Coca?Cola for his lunch. OSWALD claimed to be on the first floor when President JOHN F. KENNEDY passed this building.

Two very weird omissions here...
1--------------------NADA about an encounter with a police officer
2--------------------NADA about where exactly on the first floor LHO claimed to have been

Together, Sarah Stanton and Harry Holmes EXPLAIN these omissions...
1+2-------------------LHO told Captain Fritz he bought a coke in the second floor lunchroom BEFORE the shooting, came downstairs, was on the first floor at the time of the shooting and had an encounter with a policeman at or near the front entrance VERY SHORTLY after it. This caused panic! The investigators didn't know what to do with the policeman encounter because they knew it gave the Commie suspect his alibi! So the first report had to fudge the issue?

By the time of the next report, the Commie suspect was dead and a solution of sorts had been found: Let's put the encounter in the second floor lunchroom!
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 10:10:07 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: June 23, 2018, 10:06:47 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #211 on: June 23, 2018, 11:31:37 PM »
In another AlanFord Edsel Effort, he has produced a post indicating a quote of something I supposedly said. I challenge him to produce a provable quote of me posting and/or making said statement.

As is a common practice, although I try very hard to discuss evidence, the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayermanTheory promoters have to resort to false claims, insults, and character assassination. Where is the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory reliable provable positive evidence?

I asked that you quote exactly where and when people called witnesses liars, you completely ignored my request.
Have you not noticed any insults coming from Brian? Perhaps you could find someone to review each page of this thread for you and count them because you are evidently incabable of seeing them.

Speaking for myself, someone like Brian calling me a troll is meaningless drivel, it's akin to someone calling me rascist because I dare to speak out about issues of color.
That reminds me, earlier in the thread Brian compared a researcher on another forum to "Rube Goldberg" and I responded by saying he needed a forum with no rules not knowing that this is actually a well known artist, damn philistines.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 11:48:36 PM by Barry Pollard »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #212 on: June 23, 2018, 11:47:22 PM »
Alan, that Darnell footage you used actually is stabilized(made probably painstakingly by hand rather than with a program), it's the source that's creates the unfixable problems, something with the original transfer to video technique involved I think.
I noticed similar things in a couple Gerda Dunkel's amazing gifs where only low quality footage was available to him. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #212 on: June 23, 2018, 11:47:22 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #213 on: June 24, 2018, 12:18:29 AM »
https://www.c-span.org/video/?287933-101/kennedy-assassination-buell-wesley-frazier-part-2

Part2 of the CSPAN/SFM Frazier/Mack interview where he reveals for the first time seeing LHO leaving the TSBD to perhaps grab a sandwich, another mini bombshell is where he he now believes the shots came above him(and no longer to the west of him), also and I think it's in Part1, he said he heard motorcycle backfire from the lead motorcycles, seconds before the limo came into full view and that they seemed to be doing it deliberately... fwiw.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #214 on: June 24, 2018, 12:43:55 AM »
If anyone's interested and hasn't done so already I recommend you take a gander at Stancack's webpage, it's outstanding work IMO and aside from Duncan's first post we don't have anything like it here and he's improving it as he goes, the best case for PM/W being on the step rather than the landing. The latest overlays are very good.
https://thejfktruthmatters.wordpress.com/

I may have mentioned before how the stance of his PM may look awkward but that could be due to the real person seeing two woman run up to the steps and he/she was just in the process of giving them a little more room.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: June 24, 2018, 12:43:55 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #215 on: June 24, 2018, 12:11:22 PM »
Alan, that Darnell footage you used actually is stabilized(made probably painstakingly by hand rather than with a program), it's the source that's creates the unfixable problems, something with the original transfer to video technique involved I think.
I noticed similar things in a couple Gerda Dunkel's amazing gifs where only low quality footage was available to him.

Fair enough, Barry, though in a stabilized version I would expect at least one point in the image (e.g. the white pillar) to be fixed? Either way, any movement in PrayerPerson's body seems to correspond to movement of fixed structures like the wall. Darnell's camera moves, changing the angle slightly.