Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 269379 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #440 on: June 21, 2018, 10:23:03 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'm thrilled silly to see that we agree that Baker lied in his Warren Commission testimony! But you're so gullible you believe everything else he told them!!

And I'm just cockahoop that you also agree that Mrs Reid lied in her Warren Commission testimony! But etc.

The only thing forced here is the lunchroom story involving Baker and Truly. It's hilarious that you're so uncredible and so lacking in linguistic forensic detective research analysis skills to see the explosive significance of the new Stanton evidence YOU YOURSELF have just uncovered!  :D
We'll take Alan's obnoxious avoidance of what was directly said to be confirmation...Thanks...

Alan forgets that the Commission itself was one big lie and that Baker probably did it under pressure from its overseers...

The lunch room encounter was real and Baker was avoiding mention of the Coke that showed Oswald did not have enough time to get down to the lunch room from the 6th floor Sniper's Nest...Or even worse, was the same Coke Sarah Stanton saw him with and placed him there the whole time...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #440 on: June 21, 2018, 10:23:03 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #441 on: June 21, 2018, 10:26:40 PM »

Alan forgets that the Commission itself was one big lie and that Baker probably did it under pressure from its overseers...

Did Baker also lie to the Warren Commission about WHERE in the lunchroom LHO was when he called to him, i.e. at the soda machine? Try answering, Brian, WITHOUT airlifting a second Oswald into the scenario!

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #442 on: June 21, 2018, 10:28:36 PM »

As I came out to the second floor there, Mr. Truly was ahead of me, and as I come out I was kind of scanning, you know, the rooms, and I caught a glimpse of this man walking away from this--I happened to see him through this window in this door. I don't know how come I saw him, but I had a glimpse of him coming down there.
Mr. DULLES - Where was he coming from, do you know?
Mr. BAKER - No, sir. All I seen of him was a glimpse of him go away from me.
Mr. BELIN - What did you do then?
Mr. BAKER - I ran on over there
Representative BOGGS -You mean where he was?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir. There is a door there with a glass, it seemed to me like about a 2 by 2, something like that, and then there is another door which is 6 foot on over there, and there is a hallway over there and a hallway entering into a lunchroom, and when I got to where I could. see him he was walking away from me about 20 feet away from me in the lunchroom.
Mr. BELIN - What did you do?
Mr. BAKER - I hollered at him at that time and said, "Come here." He turned and walked right straight back to me.
Mr. BELIN - Where were you at the time you hollered?
Mr. BAKER - I was standing in the hallway between this door and the second door, right at the edge of the second door.
Mr. BELIN - He walked back toward you then?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #442 on: June 21, 2018, 10:28:36 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #443 on: June 21, 2018, 10:31:12 PM »
Sorry, Mr Nickerson, but you need to familiarise yourself with the relevant information before making a judgment!

Grandkids, kids, in-laws, or whoever. It makes no difference. Sarah Stanton's signed statement of March 18, 1964 speaks for itself.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #444 on: June 21, 2018, 10:38:59 PM »

As I came out to the second floor there, Mr. Truly was ahead of me, and as I come out I was kind of scanning, you know, the rooms, and I caught a glimpse of this man walking away from this--I happened to see him through this window in this door. I don't know how come I saw him, but I had a glimpse of him coming down there.
Mr. DULLES - Where was he coming from, do you know?
Mr. BAKER - No, sir. All I seen of him was a glimpse of him go away from me.
Mr. BELIN - What did you do then?
Mr. BAKER - I ran on over there
Representative BOGGS -You mean where he was?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir. There is a door there with a glass, it seemed to me like about a 2 by 2, something like that, and then there is another door which is 6 foot on over there, and there is a hallway over there and a hallway entering into a lunchroom, and when I got to where I could. see him he was walking away from me about 20 feet away from me in the lunchroom.
Mr. BELIN - What did you do?
Mr. BAKER - I hollered at him at that time and said, "Come here." He turned and walked right straight back to me.
Mr. BELIN - Where were you at the time you hollered?
Mr. BAKER - I was standing in the hallway between this door and the second door, right at the edge of the second door.
Mr. BELIN - He walked back toward you then?
Mr. BAKER - Yes, sir.

20 feet away from Baker in the lunchroom IS by the soda machine! And the connection is explicitly made by the second FBI interrogation report: "having just purchased a Coca-Cola". Makes LHO out to be a liar!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #444 on: June 21, 2018, 10:38:59 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #445 on: June 21, 2018, 10:39:47 PM »
Grandkids, kids, in-laws, or whoever. It makes no difference. Sarah Stanton's signed statement of March 18, 1964 speaks for itself.

Your gullibility re. FBI conduct of the case speaks for itself!

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #446 on: June 21, 2018, 10:44:22 PM »
20 feet away from Baker in the lunchroom IS by the soda machine! And the connection is explicitly made by the second FBI interrogation report: "having just purchased a Coca-Cola". Makes LHO out to be a liar!

So you admit you lied and were deliberately misleading and Baker never said what you quoted?

You lied Alan...You said Baker said Oswald was at the Coke machine...

The "just purchased" is most likely from the time of the Stanton Coke...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #446 on: June 21, 2018, 10:44:22 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #447 on: June 21, 2018, 10:53:21 PM »

The "just purchased" is most likely from the time of the Stanton Coke...

If the "just purchased" in the second FBI report is from the time of the Stanton Coke, then either
---------------->LHO told Captain Fritz he was challenged by a police officer before the assassination
or
---------------->the report itself is lying about what LHO said.
The FIRST FBI report's lack of ANY MENTION of a police officer in the lunchroom tells us which of the above two conclusions is the logical one!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #447 on: June 21, 2018, 10:53:21 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #448 on: June 21, 2018, 11:04:13 PM »
If the "just purchased" in the second FBI report is from the time of the Stanton Coke, then either
---------------->LHO told Captain Fritz he was challenged by a police officer before the assassination
or
The FIRST FBI report's lack of ANY MENTION of a police officer in the lunchroom tells us which of the above two conclusions is the logical one!

This, friends, is why the coke Mrs Reid sees in LHO's hand as he walks through the office area HAS to be FULL. The first coke (a.k.a. the REAL coke he bought before the assassination) has to be erased from history! Because it EXPLAINS the true provenance of the second floor lunchroom story being fed to the public.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 11:08:40 PM by Alan Ford »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #449 on: June 21, 2018, 11:47:18 PM »
or

Twists of meaning by the bending everything towards Prayer Man Alan Ford...(Who shouldn't be taken seriously)

No, all it means is "just purchased" extends to the Stanton Coke and that he had gone to the 2nd floor lunch room to buy it...All it means is "2nd floor Coke when officer came in" means Oswald had a Coke on the 2nd floor when Baker confronted him...A Coke he had the whole time and purchased before Stanton saw him...

Alan avoids the obvious, that the 1st FBI report avoided mention of the lunch room encounter exactly for the same reason Baker did...They were unsure whether or not to mention it because they knew it exonerated Oswald...

The Stanton witnessing thread posted by Hargrove where he posted my interview has now been hijacked by Bart Kamp and is now being diverted to Kamp's unchallenged Prayer Man rubbish...That is what the Education Forum moderation thinks is fair...The moderation there is "happy with the current state of affairs on the forum" while a researcher is kept from responding to his own discovery and material... 
« Last Edit: June 22, 2018, 12:03:41 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #449 on: June 21, 2018, 11:47:18 PM »

Mobile View