Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Brian Doyle, Ray Mitcham, Dale Nason and 47 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 197287 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #440 on: June 21, 2018, 05:33:28 PM »
I hate to respond to Alan because I think he is a Prayer Man pranker who ignores valid evidence...He has gotten Larry to take the bait and is using trivial points to walk Larry and the thread around the conclusive evidence I am showing...It is a tactic of the Prayer Man nuts to argue tit for tat in response to the main evidence and therefore reduce the quality of the discussion in order to avoid the main evidence...

The problem with pushing Carolyn Arnold's witnessing back is it overlaps with Jeraldean Reid's time of leaving the lunch room late...I don't know, maybe Jeraldean Reid saw Oswald just like Carolyn Arnold and kept her mouth shut or was told to...You can't push Carolyn Arnold's witnessing back too far because it overlaps with Jeraldean Reid's time in the lunch room...I don't trust Summers...DiEugenio has shown a weird tendency in Summers to back faulty WC claims and Carolyn Arnold may not have told him that...Alan ignores the fact that FBI is the source for 12:15 and when Carolyn Arnold was allowed to read her testimony and fact check it she wrote 12:25 in 1964...She also insisted on 12:25 to Golz and was pregnant so therefore had a reason to go out late in order not to stand too long...

Alan knows this but deliberately leaves it out...That is what Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp and the Prayer Man cultists do...They omit evidence that works against them and don't truthfully consider it when making observations...They group-up like they are doing on the Education Forum, and dominate JFK research websites with their dishonest information so badly that this distorted history of the happenings at the Depository is repeated so many times that it then begins to look like the established facts when it is far from that and only appears so because of the dishonest omissions of persons like Alan who are really just cheerleading propagandists...

Who was the black worker by the back wall in the chair? Eddie Piper? He had to have seen Oswald's transit from the 2nd floor lunch room to the Domino Room...From this evidence I'm beginning to wonder if the second Oswald was in the Domino Room?...The LINK DELETED: Links To websites which contain materials or links to materials which are unsuitable for viewing by minors is forbidden-based nuts who back the now-disproven Prayer Man theory don't believe in Armstrong or the evidence for two Oswalds at the Depository...They deal with it by trolling and harassing the skilled researchers who detect the evidence for two Oswalds...Jim D uses his usual dirty method of not responding when cornered by evidence he doesn't want to admit which makes him an Armstrong denier who sides with the LINK DELETED: Links To websites which contain materials or links to materials which are unsuitable for viewing by minors is forbidden trolls...

In any case whether Oswald was in the Domino Room at 12:26 or not he was definitely in the 2nd floor lunch room when Baker & Truly encountered him there...The only reason we are even considering the lunch room encounter being a hoax is because evidence fantasist Greg Parker and Sean Murphy knew that its reality was fatal to their silly Prayer Man theory which was just a product of Greg Parker's overactive imagination and need to get attention as a great JFK assassination researcher who uncovered a major discovery...The credible JFK assassination research community should be ashamed of itself for allowing these lunatic fringe characters take over the main research world...In Facebook messages Parker practically conceded Prayer Man was a woman after seeing the Davidson enhancement...He then retired like Murphy...We are talking sick people who know Prayer Man is a woman who continue with their knowingly-false evidence anyway...Who gets rejected and banned? Not them...The community has a serious problem...

I don't know if Baker saw Oswald buying a Coke by the Coke machine...Seems like Baker's description didn't give him enough time and said Oswald was moving in to the lunch room and was told to stop, turn around, and come back to him...But if he was buying a Coke it could be because he had orders to do so seeing how the T-shirt Oswald's having a Coke shows the two Oswald's were obeying a plan to have a Coke in their hands...I suspect it was because the visual prop would trick people into assuming they were one person...Alan and Larry Hancock ignore that Stanton's seeing Oswald in the vestibule hallway makes Oswald being there for Baker much more likely...Jim DiEugenio is allowed to be AWOL on all this evidence and still be the dominating controller even though his entries show he is obviously clueless...

I have been deliberately stripped of my discovery by the bullies over on the Education Forum...DiEugenio has disgraced himself and is now partnering with the Rube Goldberg pseudo-scientist Andrej Stancak who never gets anything straight...Jim D is a person who always insists on threads being kept on topic and is one of the first to complain...There he is helping the Prayer Man people hijack Hargrove's posting of my interview and evidence while stripping me of credit in my own thread...Jim is a dirty player and hypocrite...He accuses me of not tolerating other's research when in fact I have debunked that research...Meanwhile while accusing me of victimizing others' right to post evidence Jim ignores that I have been censored out of the community by uncredible gatekeepers and have had my right to post removed, despite showing the correct evidence...Jim has also helped validate the LINK DELETED: Links To websites which contain materials or links to materials which are unsuitable for viewing by minors is forbidden troll group...

While the thread is deliberately hijacked away from my proof no one asks Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp why he showed a beautiful blow-up of Prayer Man's forearm but avoided placing Stanton's forearm next to it for comparison? One look at that forearm in comparison to Prayer Man's shows it is a match - which is why Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp avoided it...Even DiEugenio noticed the stocky forearm but has now suddenly developed amnesia...But when you are hijacking threads due to bully censorship part of the benefits is being able to not answer points like that...

Alan's ignoring of all the evidence that Prayer Man is Stanton is silly and he shouldn't be allowed to do it...

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 05:38:51 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #440 on: June 21, 2018, 05:33:28 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #441 on: June 21, 2018, 05:58:23 PM »
Don't try to be clever, Mr Trotter, you don't know how.

If trying to be clever is making assertions beyond fact, ::) no thanks.

If trying to be clever is calling now deceased eyewitnesses "liars", no thanks.

If trying to be clever is calling relatives of eyewitnesses "liars", no thanks.

If trying to be clever is calling DPD Officer ML Baker a "teller of non truths", no thanks.

If trying to be clever is posting on a biased forum that "eliminates" disagreeing/opposing posters, and then "claiming victory", ??? no thanks.
If trying to be clever is avoiding providing reliable provable evidence for BS:"claims", no thanks.

And especially, if trying to be clever is riding along :o on the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTitanic, absolutely no thanks.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #442 on: June 21, 2018, 06:57:40 PM »
...I don't know, maybe Jeraldean Reid saw Oswald just like Carolyn Arnold and kept her mouth shut or was told to...

This! Mrs Reid was notably uncomfortable on this point.

The rest of what you write is just garbage BTW. There was only one LHO.

Serious questions for any serious people reading (i.e. not LNers, not Brian 'Wig-in-a-Professional-Situation' Doyle or ItalicsTrotter) -

If Sarah Stanton saw LHO with a coke before the assassination and if Mrs Reid saw LHO with a coke after the assassination, then
-------------was it the same coke??
If it WAS, then the hell what was LHO doing at the soda machine when Marrion L. Baker called at him?
And why did Mrs Reid see a FULL bottle of coke in LHO's hand?

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 07:02:22 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #442 on: June 21, 2018, 06:57:40 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #443 on: June 21, 2018, 07:06:35 PM »
I hate to respond to Alan because I think he is a Prayer Man pranker who ignores valid evidence...He has gotten Larry to take the bait and is using trivial points to walk Larry and the thread around the conclusive evidence I am showing...It is a tactic of the Prayer Man nuts to argue tit for tat in response to the main evidence and therefore reduce the quality of the discussion in order to avoid the main evidence...

Alan's ignoring of all the evidence that Prayer Man is Stanton is silly and he shouldn't be allowed to do it...

Your last sentence is absolutely indicative of Mr Ford's Edsel Response Pattern. Which, is why I responded to his non-question answered reply as I did. I didn't realize I was taking any bait or being walked anywhere, so I suppose a re-gearing towards neutral is appropriate.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #444 on: June 21, 2018, 07:13:20 PM »

Serious questions for any serious people reading (i.e. not LNers, not Brian 'Wig-in-a-Professional-Situation' Doyle or ItalicsTrotter) -

If Sarah Stanton saw LHO with a coke before the assassination and if Mrs Reid saw LHO with a coke after the assassination, then
If it WAS, then the hell what was LHO doing at the soda machine when Marrion L. Baker called at him?
Excuse me Ford, but I can assure you that if being part of "any serious people reading" places me in the same group as you, I will gladly abstain.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #444 on: June 21, 2018, 07:13:20 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #445 on: June 21, 2018, 07:16:25 PM »
As anyone can see...Alan offers shouts of "garbage" against highly detailed sophisticated descriptions of evidence and then demands not only equal say but dominating exclusive say...DiEugenio then goes on to the corrupted JFK boards and claims I am unfairly preventing the Prayer Man side their right to speak...Alan shows the method of Prayer Man defenders to get the discussion down to primitive shouts instead of responding to the intelligent, accurate evidence...This is why I try not to answer Alan...He is not offering serious or sincere input...

If we go to the Education Forum thread Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp has gotten the help of the Prayer Man mob to hijack the thread and has now posted that Ochus Campbell saw Oswald in a small utility closet by the front stairs on the 1st floor...Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp dishonestly inserts this because he is trying to suggest it puts Oswald by the front door where he was seen as Prayer Man...However honest reading of Ochus Campbell's witnessing shows he was down by the Grassy Knoll after the shots and then came back to the Depository lobby...This took long enough that Jerladean Reid's Oswald had time to walk from the offices down to the lobby...Campbell's Oswald is Jeraldean Reid's or Baker's...

Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp is hijacking the thread because he is aware he needs to get the thread detoured from the on-topic subject matter that disproves Prayer Man...And it is being tolerated by the moderators who look the other way as long as the right person is sadistically denied...

Mrs Reid is giving linguistic forensic clues that there's something more to her knowledge of whether there were other people in the lunch room when she was there...

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 07:18:28 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #446 on: June 21, 2018, 08:06:41 PM »

Sarah Stanton's sighting of LHO with a coke before the assassination, along with the investigators' determination to cover up this visit to the lunchroom before the assassination, suggests strongly that
---------------> when LHO told Captain Fritz he bought a coke 'for his lunch' he was telling the truth!
---------------> there was no second purchase of a coke from the machine!
---------------> the relationship between LHO-with-a-coke-prior-to-the-assassination (Stanton) and LHO-with-a-coke-after-the-assassination (Reid) is not REPETITION but DUPLICATION!

i.e.

---------------> LHO's visit to the lunchroom prior to the assassination GENERATED the fictional story of his visit to the lunchroom after the assassination!
---------------> they took a REAL event and pretended it had happened at a different point in time!

And THAT, my friends, is why the investigators deep-sixed Carolyn Arnold's sighting of LHO in the lunchroom before the assassination!

Now, thanks to Linda Zambanini's (and Brian Doyle's) work in tracking down Sarah Stanton's relatives, we finally have compelling corroboration for the much-maligned Carolyn Arnold's story.

Marrion L. Baker & Roy Truly's second floor lunchroom story crumbles to dust  Walk:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #446 on: June 21, 2018, 08:06:41 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #447 on: June 21, 2018, 08:50:20 PM »

The Stanton Coke witnessing and Reid Coke witnessing is not a duplication...Stanton's Oswald was most likely the long-sleeved shirt Oswald encountered by Baker and Truly...Alan is not telling the truth and the Baker & Truly encounter happened just like they said...Alan is misleading the JFK research community on serious evidence...Mrs Reid's Oswald was the short-sleeved T-shirt Oswald who was obviously Roger Craig's Oswald...Mr Ford grants himself the right to flagrantly ignore or mock known evidence...He gives himself away by doing that and in the process shows he has to ignore main witnessing to make his Prayer Man theory work...

Ford also gives himself away by implying the Stanton/Arnold witnessing "generated" the 2nd floor lunch room encounter...However if we look at the details of that encounter Baker & Truly were pretty straight forward about what had occurred...Baker wasn't precise in his first affidavit probably because the cover-up was happening by then and he didn't want to volunteer anything to spoil it at the moment...But that doesn't mean the encounter didn't occur as DiEugenio improperly suggests...The Prayer Man people are ignoring the part of Stanton's witnessing that Shows Oswald was in the vestibule just like Baker claimed...The real "generation" here is the Prayer Man cultists trying to deny the lunch room encounter because they know it dismisses Prayer Man as Oswald...Please also take note how Alan recognizes the lunch room encounter when he needs to put Oswald at the Coke machine but then denies it when it threatens his Prayer Man claim...

No, what really happened is they deep-sixed BOTH Stanton and Arnold's witnessing because the real witnessing of Oswald in the lunch room by Baker & Truly would have eventually made people realize that those encounters bridged-over to each other and that Oswald was there in between...Or maybe went to the Domino Room and came back in between...

This true location forced the plotters to kill Oswald before this obvious evidence got out at trial...

The Prayer Man people are hypocrites and cowards who can only function when the opposition is censored and removed...

Stanton sees Oswald by the stairs in front of the 2nd floor lunch room at 12:18...Oswald goes to the Domino Room where he sees Norman and Jarman...Oswald walks back up to the 2nd floor lunch room where Carolyn Arnold sees him at 12:25...Baker & Truly see Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room at 12:31:15...The long-sleeved lunch room Oswald descends the back staircase and exits the rear...He is seen by Frazier walking up Houston and crossing at Elm... Jeraldean Reid sees a second Oswald exit through the offices... Roger Craig sees the T-shirt Oswald get in the station wagon...

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 08:59:59 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #448 on: June 21, 2018, 09:02:06 PM »
The Stanton Coke witnessing and Reid Coke witnessing is not a duplication...Stanton's Oswald was most likely the long-sleeved shirt Oswald encountered by Baker and Truly...Alan is not telling the truth and the Baker & Truly encounter happened just like they said...Alan is misleading the JFK research community on serious evidence...Mrs Reid's Oswald was the short-sleeved T-shirt Oswald who was obviously Roger Craig's Oswald...Mr Ford grants himself the right to flagrantly ignore or mock known evidence...He gives himself away by doing that and in the process shows he has to ignore main witnessing to make his Prayer Man theory work...

Ford also gives himself away by implying the Stanton/Arnold witnessing "generated" the 2nd floor lunch room encounter...However if we look at the details of that encounter Baker & Truly were pretty straight forward about what had occurred...Baker wasn't precise in his first affidavit probably because the cover-up was happening by then and he didn't want to volunteer anything to spoil it at the moment...But that doesn't mean the encounter didn't occur as DiEugenio improperly suggests...The Prayer Man people are ignoring the part of Stanton's witnessing that Shows Oswald was in the vestibule just like Baker claimed...The real "generation" here is the Prayer Man cultists trying to deny the lunch room encounter because they know it dismisses Prayer Man as Oswald...Please also take note how Alan recognizes the lunch room encounter when he needs to put Oswald at the Coke machine but then denies it when it threatens his Prayer Man claim...

No, what really happened is they deep-sixed BOTH Stanton and Arnold's witnessing because the real witnessing of Oswald in the lunch room by Baker & Truly would have eventually made people realize that those encounters bridged-over to each other and that Oswald was there in between...Or maybe went to the Domino Room and came back in between...

This true location forced the plotters to kill Oswald before this obvious evidence got out at trial...

The Prayer Man people are hypocrites and cowards who can only function when the opposition is censored and removed...

Stanton sees Oswald by the stairs in front of the 2nd floor lunch room at 12:18...Oswald goes to the Domino Room where he sees Norman and Jarman...Oswald walks back up to the 2nd floor lunch room where Carolyn Arnold sees him at 12:25...Baker & Truly see Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room at 12:31:15...The long-sleeved lunch room Oswald descends the back staircase and exits the rear...He is seen by Frazier walking up Houston and crossing at Elm... Jeraldean Reid sees a second Oswald exit through the offices... Roger Craig sees the T-shirt Oswald get in the station wagon...

Coke x2?  :D

Oswald x2?  :D

You've jumped the shark, Brian. Time to find a new hobby. Maybe Ralph Cinque has a new startup you could help him with?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #448 on: June 21, 2018, 09:02:06 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #449 on: June 21, 2018, 09:11:00 PM »
If that first FBI interrogation report had stated that LHO claimed to have gone to the second floor lunchroom for a coke, stayed there eating his lunch and was just buying a second coke when the officer came into the room, then we could be having a straightforward debate about whether or not LHO was telling the truth. But the relationship between the actual first report and then the followup version, plus the suppression of Carolyn Arnold's story, gives us the key to what really happened: a phoney story involving LHO being challenged in the lunchroom was created to cover up the fact that he was on the first floor when the President passed the building.

I'm open to the possibility that LHO was in the domino room, or moseying around the shipping floor (e.g. near a storage room). However the first interrogation report's WEIRD SILENCE on where EXACTLY LHO claimed to have been on the first floor tells me that the striking similarity between LHO and PrayerPerson is probably no coincidence!

« Last Edit: June 21, 2018, 09:13:07 PM by Alan Ford »

Mobile View