Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 255433 times)

Offline Joe Simmons

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #390 on: June 20, 2018, 01:04:32 PM »
Mr. Doyle, with all due respect, I think you need to develop a few hobbies - perhaps some volunteering in your local community? My only question is when (not if) you are dismissed from this forum, (as has been the case previously) are you aware of any other JFK related forums that you can join? I think you are a member (I assume still in good standing) at Greg Burnham's site - of course, that site averages about 3 messages per week - a perfect spot for you.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #390 on: June 20, 2018, 01:04:32 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #391 on: June 20, 2018, 01:13:15 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Start at 53 minute mark.

"She was off to my left." i.e to the right of the entrance.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 01:15:42 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Larry Trotter

• PrayerWoman it is to see..PrayerMan is not to be..
« Reply #392 on: June 20, 2018, 01:45:13 PM »
Mr. Doyle, with all due respect, I think you need to develop a few hobbies - perhaps some volunteering in your local community? My only question is when (not if) you are dismissed from this forum, (as has been the case previously) are you aware of any other JFK related forums that you can join? I think you are a member (I assume still in good standing) at Greg Burnham's site - of course, that site averages about 3 messages per week - a perfect spot for you.

With all due respect for you sir, might I ask why you request BrianDoyle to leave this forum? His primary interest is correctly identifying PrayerPersonImage in a provable manner, so why not offer criticism for those that continue to dispute said efforts, all while promoting the LeeHarveyOswald as PrayerManTheory, and doing so against provable evidence, without any provable evidence that LHO was even on the landing as filmed? To my knowledge, this forum does not request anyone to read specific threads/subject matter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #392 on: June 20, 2018, 01:45:13 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #393 on: June 20, 2018, 01:51:59 PM »

...There's no doubt that Sarah Stanton's witnessing places Oswald near the 2nd floor lunch room just prior to Carolyn Arnold's witnessing...And if you have two witnesses to Oswald being in the 2nd floor lunch room then that makes Baker & Truly's witnessing much more likely...

Sentence 1 = CORRECT!
Sentence 2 = INCORRECT!

Why was LHO at the soda machine when Baker's call caused him to turn around? If Stanton is to be believed (and I do believe her), he had already bought the coke!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #394 on: June 20, 2018, 01:54:09 PM »

Start at 53 minute mark.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #394 on: June 20, 2018, 01:54:09 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

• PrayerWoman it is to see..PrayerMan is not to be..
« Reply #395 on: June 20, 2018, 02:03:34 PM »

Start at 53 minute mark.

And where does BuellWesleyFrazier indicate LeeHarveyOswald, who by the way was a coworker that rode to work with him that very morning, to be as the portal area was filmed during the motorcade passing said area?

Also, are you absolutely sure about your "i.e. to the right of the entrance" assertion?
So, are you positive that he was not referring to "off to my left" as being relative to his position while viewing the picture?

In any event, surely had LeeHarveyOswald been among the entrance area/portal occupants as filmed, BuellWesleyFrazier would have seen him!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2018, 06:43:31 AM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #396 on: June 20, 2018, 02:09:17 PM »
And where does BuellWesleyFrazier indicate LeeHarveyOswald, who by the way was a coworker, and road to work with him that very morning, to be as the portal area was filmed during the motorcade passing said area?

Also, are you absolutely sure about your "i.e. to the right of the entrance" assertion?
So, are you positive that he was not referring to "off to my left" as being relative to his position while viewing the picture?

In any event, surely had LeeHarveyOswald been among the entrance area/portal as filmed, BuellWesleyFrazier would have seen him!

Scenario A: Frazier sees Sarah Stanton (or any other Depository employee other than LHO) in the PrayerPerson position and testifies to that fact---------->NO PROBLEM!
Scenario B: Frazier sees LHO in the PrayerPerson position and testifies to that fact----------->PROBLEM!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #396 on: June 20, 2018, 02:09:17 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #397 on: June 20, 2018, 05:30:22 PM »
The Prayer Man cultists are using Larry to walk around my posts with their trivial input...

They are ignoring that Frazier's 2002 reference to Sarah being on his left is easily explained by Sarah being on Frazier's left when she first came out with Pauline Sanders as Sanders testified...That time reference is from as much as 5 minutes before Darnell or more...

When I post that Frazier's video interview from 2013 gives a much more precise and detailed location of Stanton that confirms Frazier is talking about the exact instant of Darnell's image it gets ignored and the Prayer Man trolls come back and post the 2002 reference...Like with Sanders' statement, the Prayer Man trolls deliberately, publicly avoid the better evidence because they know it disproves their dishonest offerings...

Over on the Education Forum because I am censored from responding to my own discoveries the Prayer Man group is being allowed to hijack the thread and flood it with their bogus offerings...This is what the Education Forum moderation considers academic and fair...

Here is an e-mail I sent to Hargrove that he hasn't yet posted:

As for the interview...After a good night's sleep and second listen I realized that the daughter in law said that Sarah asked Oswald "Are you going UP for lunch?" and Oswald replied "No, I'm going back in my room" (5:42)...I now realize that Sarah met Oswald on the landing to the 2nd floor staircase in front of the lunch room...I now realize that in his answer Oswald said he was not going back upstairs but was instead going back in to the lunch room - the same place Carolyn Arnold saw him a few minutes later...My earpiece microphone weakens the voices of people on the phone so I missed her saying that during the interview...I should have followed that up during the interview and missed a chance...

The reason Kamp & company are not answering is because they are retreating to yet another one of Kamp's loads of BS that they will then refer to and say defeats my offering without ever addressing its detailed evidence...Something similar to what they do with your Armstrong evidence...

Review of the interview made me realize Sarah injected Oswald going upstairs simply because she assumed the Warren Commission version was accurate and after her encounter Oswald went upstairs...The true context of her witnessing makes sense if you realize Sarah never saw Oswald after she left him on the staircase landing...

It then becomes apparent that if Sarah was freely telling this story to family members that she must have also mentioned it to FBI...In their report FBI wrote that Sarah never saw Oswald that day...This is what they did to Carolyn Arnold too and her witnessing of Oswald in the lunch room...It stands to reason that FBI was worried about Oswald being seen in the lunch room so we have a second incriminating example of FBI flagrantly altering testimony...

It is criminal that there is no follow-through conversation about Sarah seeing Oswald with a soda (Coke)...Since this is early-on and before the shooting it begs the question if this was the long sleeve shirt Oswald with a Coke and Jeraldean Reid saw the second T-shirt Oswald also with a Coke? Both having Cokes would be an Intelligence tactic for people to assume they were the same person - only Mrs Reid noticed the T-shirt Oswald's Coke was full... (end)

PS -Let's see how long it takes the bully egotist Jim DiEugenio to recognize my interview and its importance...We'll see how long Jim struggles with his ego in order to ignore a serious new witnessing...

« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 06:00:36 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #397 on: June 20, 2018, 05:30:22 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #398 on: June 20, 2018, 07:03:49 PM »

The Education Forum is allowing Stancak to ignore that his imaginary Sarah Stanton that he places behind Lovelady and Shelley is exactly where his "Tiny Woman" Pauline Sanders is located and therefore is obviously her...

Stancak is being allowed to post an overhead graphic of this imaginary Stanton while making a cartoon graphic for her that is way too thin and therefore seriously inaccurate...Not to mention the fact that there is no one there and the only reason Stancak is inventing this non-existent Stanton is because he can't admit Prayer Man is her...

Shelley is also gone and off the landing and walking up the Elm St extension by the time of Darnell...So Stancak's placing him on the landing is another gross misrepresentation that the Education Forum moderation doesn't seem to mind...

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #399 on: June 20, 2018, 07:17:58 PM »
And where does BuellWesleyFrazier indicate LeeHarveyOswald, who by the way was a coworker, and road to work with him that very morning, to be as the portal area was filmed during the motorcade passing said area?
He didn't mention him obviously.

Why would he be facing the door, if he meant to the left of the entrance? Wake up. Trotter.
In any event, surely had LeeHarveyOswald been among the entrance area/portal occupants as filmed, BuellWesleyFrazier would have seen him![/size][/font][/i]

We can't be sure he didn't, can we?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #399 on: June 20, 2018, 07:17:58 PM »

Mobile View