Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 231183 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #390 on: June 19, 2018, 11:03:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OSWALD stated that he went to lunch at approximately noon and he claimed he ate his lunch on the first floor in the lunch room; however he went to the second floor where the Coca?Cola machine was located and obtained a bottle of Coca?Cola for his lunch. OSWALD claimed to be on the first floor when President JOHN F. KENNEDY passed this building

???

New question!

Why do the good agents who wrote this interrogation report not tell us where on the first floor LHO claimed to be when the President passed the building? I mean, they've just gone to the trouble of giving us the relatively minor detail of where the d-mn coke machine is located yet when it comes to the absolutely most important detail of all, the claimed location of the man accused of having shot the President, they say nada, zilcho, diddly squat.

WHY??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #390 on: June 19, 2018, 11:03:06 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #391 on: June 20, 2018, 12:47:55 AM »

OSWALD stated that he went to lunch at approximately noon and he claimed he ate his lunch on the first floor in the lunch room; however he went to the second floor where the Coca?Cola machine was located and obtained a bottle of Coca?Cola for his lunch. OSWALD claimed to be on the first floor when President JOHN F. KENNEDY passed this building

It gets weirder!

...he went to the second floor where the Coca?Cola machine was located and obtained a bottle of Coca?Cola for his lunch.

The REASON this visit to the second floor coke machine is so important is that it is LHO's explanation for his lunchroom encounter with a policeman, which Captain Will Fritz has just asked him about. Right? BUT the report doesn't even mention the encounter! It's almost as if that encounter isn't yet known to be the reason why the visit to the lunchroom is so important. It's almost as if no one even knows about that lunchroom encounter yet
---------------not LHO
---------------not Fritz
---------------and not the FBI agents who are writing the report.

I.e....

It's as if the report is telling us that LHO only 'admitted' to one visit to the lunchroom
---------------a visit he made before the assassination
---------------when he was seen there by Carolyn Arnold and Sarah Stanton
---------------before he went down to the first floor in time to be there when the President was going past the building.

But why would LHO hide from his interrogators an encounter with a policeman which he knows they will find out about anyway? I mean, that would be crazy, right? What could possess him to act like it never happened?

Friends, how about we connect that question with the question of why the investigators are so keen to hush up LHO's visit to the coke machine before the assassination?

:-X

Offline Larry Trotter

• Tis PrayerWoman to see, PrayerMan is not to be....
« Reply #392 on: June 20, 2018, 04:42:27 AM »
Can documentation be provided for these assertions as to what LeeOswald said and/or did? Also, a record of his interrogation by DPD Detective WillFritz? As well as his answers? Direct quotes would be expected, as any repeat of any Q & A would have to viewed as an opinion/conclusion.

It gets weirder!

...he went to the second floor where the Coca?Cola machine was located and obtained a bottle of Coca?Cola for his lunch.

The REASON this visit to the second floor coke machine is so important is that it is LHO's explanation for his lunchroom encounter with a policeman, which Captain Will Fritz has just asked him about. Right? BUT the report doesn't even mention the encounter! It's almost as if that encounter isn't yet known to be the reason why the visit to the lunchroom is so important. It's almost as if no one even knows about that lunchroom encounter yet
---------------not LHO
---------------not Fritz
---------------and not the FBI agents who are writing the report.

I.e....

It's as if the report is telling us that LHO only 'admitted' to one visit to the lunchroom
---------------a visit he made before the assassination
---------------when he was seen there by Carolyn Arnold and Sarah Stanton
---------------before he went down to the first floor in time to be there when the President was going past the building.

But why would LHO hide from his interrogators an encounter with a policeman which he knows they will find out about anyway? I mean, that would be crazy, right? What could possess him to act like it never happened?

Friends, how about we connect that question with the question of why the investigators are so keen to hush up LHO's visit to the coke machine before the assassination?

:-X

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #392 on: June 20, 2018, 04:42:27 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #393 on: June 20, 2018, 05:14:40 AM »
Carolyn Arnold did not see Oswald on the second floor. Molina did not, who left at 12:15, nor did Bonnie Richey, nor did Mrs Reid who left at 12:25!!!

Arnold is noted as being part of a group leaving in other witness' statements

The Education Forum continues to harbor deviant personalities who offer this kind of demented misinformation...Carolyn Arnold absolutely saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room...We now have a second witness who put Oswald right outside the lunch room just prior to Carolyn Arnold's witnessing...

Just because Molina, Bonnie Richey, and Mrs Reid didn't see Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room doesn't mean Carolyn Arnold didn't...We now have proof that FBI was omitting witnessing of Oswald so how does Kamp know that one of those others didn't see Oswald and FBI changed their account just like they did Stanton and Arnold's?

Kamp is lying and he knows when he writes his false entries that Carolyn Arnold said she broke off from the others and went for a drink of water because she was pregnant...Kamp is a liar by omission...When something works against him he omits it and tries to deliberately mislead the readers...

Proof that Carolyn Arnold saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room is the fact that FBI altered her statement because they knew it was dangerous.

The Education Forum membership has decided to surrender its credibility because it allows this fevered punk Bart Kamp to put his nutty research before Earl Golz and major witness Carolyn Arnold...They allow Kamp to do crazy revisions of evidence and come up with insanities like Carolyn Arnold was lying to Golz about seeing Oswald in the lunch room because she just didn't want to get dragged in to anything...That Mrs Arnold lied because she really did see Oswald in the foyer and wanted to cover it up...Kamp is a kook because if that were true then Mrs Arnold just wouldn't have done the interview...And putting Oswald in the lunch room was certainly not going to deter any interest...It is pretty clear to any non-nut researchers who aren't desperately trying to bend all evidence towards Prayer Man that Mrs Arnold was quite serious about seeing Oswald in the lunch room and FBI altering it...I wish I could bring Bart Kamp in front of Golz and Arnold and have him accuse them of lying to their faces...And look at Prayer Man cultist Ron Bulman and how he praises Kamp for his sick offerings and even calls him "prescient"...   

She sees Oswald through the glass in an FBI statement of the 24th. This statement is suppressed and fished out by Weisberg a few years later.

Even though he is quite aware of it Kamp repeats this FBI falsehood as if it were subtle secret proof...All Kamp is doing here is taking the side of FBI against a main conspiracy witness...When he has to get around evidence that disproves his nutty Prayer Man claim Kamp is so low that he will even go to FBI and approve of their lies...Kamp is well aware that Mrs Arnold vehemently disavowed saying this and even added that she would have no reason to turn around and look back into the Depository...Mrs Arnold repeated to Golz that she said she saw Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room...This however is not good enough for the internet crazy Bart Kamp who places himself and his nutty claims before major witness Carolyn Arnold...And the rest of the bozo research community sits back and lets him...What is the equivalent of mobile photo forgery labs is allowed by that community as long as it backs Murphy...In Kamp's twisted mind the lunch room statement is not what is suppressed...It is the FBI's deliberate lie that suffers the censorship...All OK with Jim D who accuses me of not letting others have their say...

If you're a smart detective like I am you will realize FBI shows signs of needing to protect their lie by saying Arnold caught a "glimpse" of Oswald in the foyer...FBI said glimpse because they knew an outright sighting in the open would have been seen by others...

15 years after the deed and the HSCA is in full swing her name comes up and she talks to Earl Golz, Anthony Summers and The National Enq.

Like many other important conspiracy witnesses...Kamp knows the occasion was Mrs Arnold seeing her FBI report for the first time...He leaves it out because he knows it validates Arnold...Instead he makes it seem sinister and places a tone of guilt against Mrs Arnold with no rational information to back it...Arnold is suspicious simply because Kamp says so...There is no point here...

She refuses to take part in TMWKK

Like other legitimate witnesses whose true information might get them killed...Again, in Kamp's backwards mind this works against Carolyn Arnold and not for her like healthy logic would normally conclude...

According to her interviews she went back to get a glass of water, as she was pregnant at the time. There are no water facilities of any kind visible in any of the shots of the 2nd floor lunch room. There is no tap, no sink. No water dispenser.

Which backs up her witnessing...And Kamp forgot to mention while dishonestly suggesting she went out with a group of people in his previous entry... Contrary to Kamp's authoritative pronouncement there were coffee makers visible in photos of the 2nd floor lunch room kitchen...There was also a refrigerator...Kamp is a deliberately misleading liar because the lunch room shows all signs of having water facilities in some form...They had to be filling those coffee makers somewhere nearby and Kamp knows this...I recently found a photo of the lunch room that shows some kind of fixture to the right of the stove...Another photo shows some kind of metal object in that same area...It is possible it was a small tap...

Kamp's pronouncements that there were no water facilities in the lunch room are just the wishes of a blowhard hoping he will be right and nothing more...Those coffee pots were filled somewhere and Carolyn Arnold probably got her water from the same source...What you are looking at in Kamp is a desperate charlatan who will say anything to get rid of evidence that he is aware disproves his Prayer Man claim...

In the Stone film the water fountain is depicted as next to the lunch room door, which is a fairy tale. There was nothing there.

It was a mistake to not consult Carolyn Arnold...But I think Kamp is full of it and has no idea if there was a water fountain there or not...There are no photos of the vestibule passage and Kamp is most likely bluffing...

The only visible sign of a water supply was in Gary Murr's FBI drawing he nabbed from NARA: a water cooler in the corridor not far away from the office doors and the lunchroom doors.

Which is not proof that there wasn't a tap in the lunch room...Again - Kamp using FBI sources to deny a major conspiracy witness...

The second fl lunch room was off limits to labourers, they could get a coke and that was it. Oswald had his lunch usually in The Domino Room on the first floor.

It just goes to show what an arrogant liar Kamp is that he ignores the recent discovery of numerous employees who witnessed Oswald regularly eating in the 2nd floor lunch room...Westbrook, Jacob, and others...Kamp has already had it explained to him that Truly knew Oswald was a spook and was an exception...Kamp is a deliberate liar because he knows of those other employees saying this...Yet he deceptively goes back to his lies and pretends he doesn't know...Kamp is committing deliberate deception here but will be rewarded and praised for it on the Education Forum...Kamp has a particular type psychopathic personality disorder because you can see his awareness of what he is avoiding and therefore knows to be true in his omissions...That particular type of deviant mind believes it can direct reality simply by saying it and that they are getting away with it...Kamp knows other employees confirmed that his claim was wrong...In his mind he'll make it real again by repeating it...He cannot allow evidence that goes against him...

If Stanton talked w Oswald near the stairs (which ones btw??) and with a soda in his hands before the motorcade passed by then that pretty much eliminates the 2nd fl lunch room encounter by itself.

Because Kamp says so...If Kamp says so then it must be...Once again Kamp includes no logic to back up this claim...In the meantime reality, good detective work, and logic show that we have a second corroborating witness for Oswald being in the lunch room...There's no doubt that Sarah Stanton's witnessing places Oswald near the 2nd floor lunch room just prior to Carolyn Arnold's witnessing...And if you have two witnesses to Oswald being in the 2nd floor lunch room then that makes Baker & Truly's witnessing much more likely...But we should ground ourselves with some healthy reality...The only reason we are dealing with any of this is because both Murphy and Kamp are well aware that Carolyn Arnold's witnessing makes Oswald as Prayer Man much less likely...And all this is before any mention that I have proven Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...For those more oriented toward honest reality and correct interpretation of evidence, what this proves is Oswald was most likely in the lunch room during the shots since the known witnessing keeps putting him there and the black worker would have seen Oswald if he went down to the Domino Room...

« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 05:46:00 AM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #394 on: June 20, 2018, 05:16:22 AM »

???

Is there any statements/testimony that can be provided to confirm these assertions?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #394 on: June 20, 2018, 05:16:22 AM »

Offline Joe Simmons

« Reply #395 on: June 20, 2018, 01:04:32 PM »
Mr. Doyle, with all due respect, I think you need to develop a few hobbies - perhaps some volunteering in your local community? My only question is when (not if) you are dismissed from this forum, (as has been the case previously) are you aware of any other JFK related forums that you can join? I think you are a member (I assume still in good standing) at Greg Burnham's site - of course, that site averages about 3 messages per week - a perfect spot for you.

Online Ray Mitcham

« Reply #396 on: June 20, 2018, 01:13:15 PM »

Start at 53 minute mark.

"She was off to my left." i.e to the right of the entrance.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 01:15:42 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #396 on: June 20, 2018, 01:13:15 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #397 on: June 20, 2018, 01:45:13 PM »
Mr. Doyle, with all due respect, I think you need to develop a few hobbies - perhaps some volunteering in your local community? My only question is when (not if) you are dismissed from this forum, (as has been the case previously) are you aware of any other JFK related forums that you can join? I think you are a member (I assume still in good standing) at Greg Burnham's site - of course, that site averages about 3 messages per week - a perfect spot for you.

With all due respect for you sir, might I ask why you request BrianDoyle to leave this forum? His primary interest is correctly identifying PrayerPersonImage in a provable manner, so why not offer criticism for those that continue to dispute said efforts, all while promoting the LeeHarveyOswald as PrayerManTheory, and doing so against provable evidence, without any provable evidence that LHO was even on the landing as filmed? To my knowledge, this forum does not request anyone to read specific threads/subject matter.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #397 on: June 20, 2018, 01:45:13 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #398 on: June 20, 2018, 01:51:59 PM »

...There's no doubt that Sarah Stanton's witnessing places Oswald near the 2nd floor lunch room just prior to Carolyn Arnold's witnessing...And if you have two witnesses to Oswald being in the 2nd floor lunch room then that makes Baker & Truly's witnessing much more likely...

Sentence 1 = CORRECT!
Sentence 2 = INCORRECT!

Why was LHO at the soda machine when Baker's call caused him to turn around? If Stanton is to be believed (and I do believe her), he had already bought the coke!

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #399 on: June 20, 2018, 01:54:09 PM »

Start at 53 minute mark.

"She was off to my left." i.e to the right of the entrance.

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #399 on: June 20, 2018, 01:54:09 PM »

Mobile View