Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 533264 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2018, 08:31:35 PM »
Advertisement
It's not a new find, Michael.

I submitted this woman as a possibility 3 to 4 years ago, maybe longer.

It was largely ignored, except for interest from a couple of members.

Now that we have an image of Sarah Stanton, a comparison can now be made.

This woman does look like a big woman.

The facial features appear to me to be uncannily similar to that of an older in appearance and plumper faced Sarah Stanton as posted by Brian?

Making allowance for the different Camera angles:

Same Deep Set Eyes, High Forehead, Curved Pointy Nose, High Cheekbones, Semi Pointed Witchy Chin.

Any small physical Facial appearance differences, are in my opinion, almost certainly due to the different Camera angle POV's, plus the natural changes caused by the passage of time between the comparison images.

More importantly, Could she be Sarah Stanton? ie, Prayer Man with dark hair in 1963, and filmed at a later moment in time at the entrance of the TSBD? I believe it could very well be.

For Brian:

Brian, Can you try to get a recorded verified ID from her Granddaughter if this is indeed Sarah at a later moment in time at the TSBD entrance?

You may post an opinion, but do not make a final judgement yourself.

It is crucial to let her family be the arbiters of this comparison.

No, not a new discovery, and I made a reference as such in an earlier Post/Reply on this thread. And, 3 or 4 years in pursuit of additional evidence of the Image possibly being the same person as PrayerPersonImage is most likely a correct time frame.

In any event, after careful study of the research of the issue, about 1.5 years ago, on 1/17/2017 IIRC, I started a thread, on another forum, seeking a positive identification of who was represented by the Image that I referred to as ScarfLady. And, IIRC, the reported time of the scene in both Hughes and Martin Films was at/or about 12:50pm CST, 11/22/'63, as shown of course, at the TSBD Bldg Elm St entrance portal stairs/landing.

As previously stated, it appears to me that PrayerPersonImage is looking slightly to her right, towards a returning assassination witness that was announcing what she had seen. However, it also appears, at least to me, that PrayerPersonImage was filmed during a beginning head turn, indicating a possible altered exposure on film. So, I have concluded, that for the most part, PrayerPersonImage's facial features are from mostly a frontal view, and only a very slight view of her facial right side.

For clarification, not a new discovery, nor a discovery by me, but one that I have studied for some time in an effort to obtain the correct identity of ScarfLadyImage herself, as well as any connection to PrayerPersonImage positive identification..
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 08:52:29 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #152 on: June 19, 2018, 08:31:35 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #153 on: June 19, 2018, 09:29:34 PM »
So Sarah Stanton sees LHO by the second floor lunchroom with a soda in his hand several minutes before the assassination, yet several minutes later (just after the assassination) Marrion L. Baker sees LHO walk into the lunchroom and over to the soda machine. Why would LHO do this? 

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2018, 09:33:47 PM »
IMO the old lady on the stairs with the purse looks more like Zambanini's Pauline Sanders rather than the pudgy Sarah Stanton.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/24940-pauline-sanders/

Uh, the photos of Pauline Sanders are from 1945 and 1946. The assassination of President Kennedy didn't happen until 1963.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #154 on: June 19, 2018, 09:33:47 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #155 on: June 19, 2018, 09:58:48 PM »

Uh, the photos of Pauline Sanders are from 1945 and 1946. The assassination of President Kennedy didn't happen until 1963.

No sh*t Sherlock.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #156 on: June 19, 2018, 10:35:11 PM »

FRAZIER: As soon as I remarked to the woman to my left that Jackie looked as beautiful as in the magazines, the woman smiled, did a sudden cartwheel past me to the other side of the steps and stuck a dark wig on her head for professional reasons.

MACK: Did that surprise you?

FRAZIER: Sure did. But I didn't have time to think about it on account of that was when the first shot rang out.

Now where are said statements found?I am so far unable to locate these stated quotes.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #156 on: June 19, 2018, 10:35:11 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #157 on: June 19, 2018, 10:45:23 PM »
So Sarah Stanton sees LHO by the second floor lunchroom with a soda in his hand several minutes before the assassination, yet several minutes later (just after the assassination) Marrion L. Baker sees LHO walk into the lunchroom and over to the soda machine. Why would LHO do this?

So we are to believe that LHO bought two cokes, one a few minutes before the shooting and the other just after it. Yet none of the interrogation reports say anything about two coke purchases by LHO in the lunchroom.
------------------------But why would LHO lie about having bought two cokes?
Or, if LHO did tell his interrogators about the two cokes...
------------------------Why would this be left out of the interrogation reports?

EITHER LHO doesn't want his interrogators to know about his nefarious decision to buy two cokes
OR his interrogators don't want the rest of us to know that he visited the second floor lunchroom before the shooting.

Carolyn Arnold's experience with the FBI tells us which of the above two conclusions is the correct one...
------------------------The latter.

And so the question becomes: WHY? Why did the authorities not want it known that LHO visited the second floor lunchroom before the shooting?

The very first interrogation report makes interesting reading in the light of this question:

OSWALD stated that he went to lunch at approximately noon and he claimed he ate his lunch on the first floor in the lunch room; however he went to the second floor where the Coca?Cola machine was located and obtained a bottle of Coca?Cola for his lunch. OSWALD claimed to be on the first floor when President JOHN F. KENNEDY passed this building

???

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #158 on: June 19, 2018, 10:47:03 PM »
Now where are said statements found?I am so far unable to locate these stated quotes.

:D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #158 on: June 19, 2018, 10:47:03 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #159 on: June 19, 2018, 11:03:06 PM »

OSWALD stated that he went to lunch at approximately noon and he claimed he ate his lunch on the first floor in the lunch room; however he went to the second floor where the Coca?Cola machine was located and obtained a bottle of Coca?Cola for his lunch. OSWALD claimed to be on the first floor when President JOHN F. KENNEDY passed this building

???

New question!

Why do the good agents who wrote this interrogation report not tell us where on the first floor LHO claimed to be when the President passed the building? I mean, they've just gone to the trouble of giving us the relatively minor detail of where the d-mn coke machine is located yet when it comes to the absolutely most important detail of all, the claimed location of the man accused of having shot the President, they say nada, zilcho, diddly squat.

WHY??