Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528782 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2018, 10:18:36 PM »
Advertisement
Where did Stanton say she saw Oswald in the lunchroom shortly before the assassination?

In her affidavit she said she didn't see Oswald at any time the day of the assassination.

Stanton: "When President John F. Kennedy was shot I was standing on the front steps of the Texas School Book Depository Building with Mr. William Shelley, Mr. Otls Williams,  Dallas, Mrs. R E Sanders, and Billy Lovelady.  All of the above are employed at the Texas School Book Depository Building.  I heard three shots after the President's car passed the front of the building but I could not see the President's car at that time.  I cannot say positively where the shots came from.  I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day."

Full affidavit here: https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1317&relPageId=705&search=Sarah_Stanton

The same FBI that suppressed Carolyn Arnold's sighting of LHO in the second floor lunchroom before the assassination. Maybe Sarah Stanton's daughter-in-law and granddaughter were contacted by Carolyn Arnold a few years back, fed this story and told to wait until a JFK conspiracy theorist made contact out of the blue.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 10:31:52 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: June 18, 2018, 10:18:36 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #145 on: June 19, 2018, 01:39:07 AM »
The body make up of the fat woman does not match what you see in the PM film frame. The other one that Larry found does show the possibility of it being the same person in the animated GIF.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2018, 04:24:02 AM »
Considering the photograph is furnished by a close relative of SarahStanton, it is of course beyond doubt that it represents SarahStanton. I noticed in the interview that a slight reference indicated some weight gain and/or loss over time. And, it does appear as though SarahStantonImage is older than age 40-42. Estimates tend to have variables, especially considering either way the photograph has to be at least 40 years old.

The ScarfLadyImage may appear to be holding a larger light colored purse, but my take is her purse is smaller, possibly black, and strapped to her forearm. A reference was made in the interview SarahStanton"s daughter inlaw and grand daughter, regarding MsStanton's preferred purse size. The abnormality is, I believe, a reflection of a male image standing next to the glass wall, possibly a construction worker, and wearing a hardhat.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 07:16:37 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: June 19, 2018, 04:24:02 AM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #147 on: June 19, 2018, 08:46:44 AM »
The other one that Larry found does show the possibility of it being the same person in the animated GIF.

It's not a new find, Michael.

I submitted this woman as a possibility 3 to 4 years ago, maybe longer.

It was largely ignored, except for interest from a couple of members.

Now that we have an image of Sarah Stanton, a comparison can now be made.

This woman does look like a big woman.

The facial features appear to me to be uncannily similar to that of an older in appearance and plumper faced Sarah Stanton as posted by Brian?

Making allowance for the different Camera angles:

Same Deep Set Eyes, High Forehead, Curved Pointy Nose, High Cheekbones, Semi Pointed Witchy Chin.

Any small physical Facial appearance differences, are in my opinion, almost certainly due to the different Camera angle POV's, plus the natural changes caused by the passage of time between the comparison images.

More importantly, Could she be Sarah Stanton? ie, Prayer Man with dark hair in 1963, and filmed at a later moment in time at the entrance of the TSBD? I believe it could very well be.

For Brian:

Brian, Can you try to get a recorded verified ID from her Granddaughter if this is indeed Sarah at a later moment in time at the TSBD entrance?

You may post an opinion, but do not make a final judgement yourself.

It is crucial to let her family be the arbiters of this comparison.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2018, 06:02:20 PM »
Would you believe Sir Gary Mack of Texashire just happened to ask him the wrong question(around 53m in).
https://www.c-span.org/video/?287933-1/kennedy-assassination-buell-wesley-frazier-part-1&start=3212

Just before that here's also "Lovelady was around 5'2-5'4" and he only thinks to himself as the parade comes by...
Correct or not, all in all a much more interesting man to listen to, with a little help and the help not even credited.

Also just take a moment to study the very first second of the video...

FTLD.
"CSPAN Buell Wesley Frasier part 1 & 2"

YT version, same again 53m, GM: "was there any one standing there with you?"...
« Last Edit: June 19, 2018, 06:24:36 PM by Barry Pollard »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #148 on: June 19, 2018, 06:02:20 PM »

Offline Howard Gee

« Reply #149 on: June 19, 2018, 07:33:54 PM »
For what it's worth (I know, not much) I think we're looking at the same woman in all 3 images.

I agree with Duncan, especially about the forehead and chin being good matches.

I think it's pretty clear that the woman in the montage is holding a bag tucked under her left wrist and forearm (right above Lovelady's head).

I also think that PP is probably holding a bag, although in a slightly different manner, which accounts for the similar, kind of unusual, arm positioning.

Lastly, I think we can almost see the scarf tails (similar to a tie) in the PP image as in the other clearer image taken on 11/22.

Simply not enough definition in the PP image to make a definitive call, but put a gun to my head and I'm going with we're seeing the same person in all 3 images.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #150 on: June 19, 2018, 07:35:58 PM »
Would you believe Sir Gary Mack of Texashire just happened to ask him the wrong question(around 53m in).
https://www.c-span.org/video/?287933-1/kennedy-assassination-buell-wesley-frazier-part-1&start=3212

Just before that here's also "Lovelady was around 5'2-5'4" and he only thinks to himself as the parade comes by...
Correct or not, all in all a much more interesting man to listen to, with a little help and the help not even credited.

Also just take a moment to study the very first second of the video...

FTLD.
"CSPAN Buell Wesley Frasier part 1 & 2"

YT version, same again 53m, GM: "was there any one standing there with you?"...

Thanks Barry.

53.00:

MACK: Was she off to your right or to your left?

FRAZIER (gesturing to his left): Left.

MACK: To your left.

But if you keep listening, at 54.19 it gets really interesting:

FRAZIER: As soon as I remarked to the woman to my left that Jackie looked as beautiful as in the magazines, the woman smiled, did a sudden cartwheel past me to the other side of the steps and stuck a dark wig on her head for professional reasons.

MACK: Did that surprise you?

FRAZIER: Sure did. But I didn't have time to think about it on account of that was when the first shot rang out.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #150 on: June 19, 2018, 07:35:58 PM »

Offline Steve Logan

« Reply #151 on: June 19, 2018, 08:19:34 PM »
IMO the old lady on the stairs with the purse looks more like Zambanini's Pauline Sanders rather than the pudgy Sarah Stanton.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/24940-pauline-sanders/