Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528750 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2018, 07:00:59 PM »
Advertisement
So, what date is this photograph of Sarah Stanton? There doesn't appear to be a definitive answer on the Audio discussion.

Sarah's granddaughter estimates 1962-4, her daughter-in-law 1960 (because she remembers Sarah as significantly larger by the time she first met her in March 1963). The daughter-in-law states quite categorically that Sarah's hair was gray/white in 1963 and that no, she didn't dye it. This puts the issue beyond doubt: Sarah Stanton is not PrayerPerson.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #136 on: June 18, 2018, 07:00:59 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #137 on: June 18, 2018, 08:01:44 PM »
The daughter-in-law states quite categorically that Sarah's hair was gray/white in 1963 and that no, she didn't dye it. This puts the issue beyond doubt: Sarah Stanton is not PrayerPerson.

Not quite Alan, If it was indeed grey,  there are many shades of grey which could easily match Prayer Person standing in the shadows.  :)

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2018, 08:06:42 PM »
Not quite Alan, If it was indeed grey, andthere are many shades of grey.

No need for color charts, Duncan, just look at the photo of Sarah with her son. Very light hair versus dark hair. He has more chance of being PrayerPerson than she has.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #138 on: June 18, 2018, 08:06:42 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #139 on: June 18, 2018, 08:12:14 PM »
No need for color charts, Duncan, just look at the photo of Sarah with her son. Very light hair versus dark hair. He has more chance of being PrayerPerson than she has.

If the posted photograph is 1964 or later, then her hair may have been a shade or more darker in 1963.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2018, 08:15:40 PM »
If the posted photograph is 1964 or later, then her hair may have been a shade or more darker in 1963.

It wasn't. Sarah's daughter-in-law first met her in March 1963 at which time her hair was already gray/white.

Seems to me the theory to beat right now is that PrayerPerson is a female Depository employee dressed in a Lee Harvey Oswald costume, a Lee Harvey Oswald mask and a Lee Harvey Oswald wig. But who could she be??

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #140 on: June 18, 2018, 08:15:40 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #141 on: June 18, 2018, 09:28:08 PM »
So, what date is this photograph of Sarah Stanton? There doesn't appear to be a definitive answer on the Audio discussion.

The photograph image of SarahStanton appears to be someone age 50ish, IMO. And, her age in '62-'64 would be 40-41. A lot of times, a photograph date is written on the back, for an accurate time frame.

In any event, I have to conclude it very likely that PrayerPersonImage is wearing a headscarf for part of her attire that day.

And, Mr MacRae, IIRC you have posted an image somewhat similar to PrayerPersonImage, that indications are the time frame is about 12:45/12:55pm, CST.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2018, 09:31:13 PM »
Sarah Stanton's seeing LHO with a coke by the lunchroom a few minutes before the shooting exposes Jeraldean Reid's BS story that she saw LHO just after the assassination in the second floor office area with a full bottle of coke in his hand. LHO buys a coke and then spends the next few minutes sitting there staring at it? Yeah right.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #142 on: June 18, 2018, 09:31:13 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #143 on: June 18, 2018, 09:57:06 PM »
Sarah Stanton's seeing LHO with a coke by the lunchroom a few minutes before the shooting exposes Jeraldean Reid's BS story that she saw LHO just after the assassination in the second floor office area with a full bottle of coke in his hand. LHO buys a coke and then spends the next few minutes sitting there staring at it? Yeah right.

Where did Stanton say she saw Oswald in the lunchroom shortly before the assassination?

In her affidavit she said she didn't see Oswald at any time the day of the assassination.

Stanton: "When President John F. Kennedy was shot I was standing on the front steps of the Texas School Book Depository Building with Mr. William Shelley, Mr. Otls Williams,  Dallas, Mrs. R E Sanders, and Billy Lovelady.  All of the above are employed at the Texas School Book Depository Building.  I heard three shots after the President's car passed the front of the building but I could not see the President's car at that time.  I cannot say positively where the shots came from.  I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day."

Full affidavit here: https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1317&relPageId=705&search=Sarah_Stanton