Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Brian Doyle, Ray Mitcham, Dale Nason and 46 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 197293 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #340 on: June 17, 2018, 07:36:04 PM »

Alan is lying when he says Oswald claimed he was out front with Shelley during the shots...What Oswald claimed was he was in the 2nd floor lunch room when officer came in...The Fritz notes are written chronologically...Ford and the Prayer Man nuts know this, only they lie and need to bend testimony to make their fantasy work...No witness ever saw Oswald outside with Shelley either during or after the shots and if you apply intelligent analysis to Alan's input here Altgens shows Shelley during the shots and Oswald is not next to him...That means Oswald is over in the Prayer Man corner if he is theoretically there...Only if we go to Lovelady's testimony he describes the persons in those positions as being Shelley, Frazier, and Sarah Stanton from his left to his right - placing Stanton in the Prayer Man spot...

This false rendering of evidence originates from Greg Parker and his over-active imagination and nutty evidence hacking...

More lack of basic understanding skills from Brian Doyle. Quelle surprise!

1. LHO DID claim to be on the first floor when the President passed the building (read the d-mn interrogation reports, Brian)
2. The Fritz notes were copied by Fritz from an FBI agent's contemporaneous notes
3. The two FBI agents' first report on LHO's interrogation said nothing about a police officer coming into the lunchroom
4. There was no way in hell Billy Lovelady was going to admit to seeing LHO behind him (if indeed he did notice him)
5. Sarah Stanton was on the east side of the steps in a cluster with Pauline Sanders and Otis Williams
6. You yourself have ruled out Sarah Stanton as PrayerPerson by sharing the 1962-4 photo of her

My advice to you, Brian, is stop thinking like a LNer and start opening your mind to the possibility that the story you've been hypnotised into believing about a second floor lunchroom encounter belongs on the fiction shelf. Drop your utterly tedious grievance campaign against researchers on other forums. And take pride in the fact that your own recent work on Sarah Stanton means that you've done more than most to consolidate the LHO=PM theory Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #340 on: June 17, 2018, 07:36:04 PM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #341 on: June 17, 2018, 07:39:14 PM »
Brian and Alan,
there's a confusion here, the short film that Brian linked to only refers to what Frasier said and what he said has then been used to conclude that PM=SS, with no explaination, no nod to the evidence and no alternative, just a complete leap of faith and Brian claims gameover. All based on what Buell said, nothing else. Now I was hoping someone would notice later on that Buell does indeed turn to his RIGHT when again mentioning Sarah, the first comment under the video led me right to it but Alan is correct and he actually says he was "right down, by the first step" how can that be confused with the what we know as the top step? What is seen in the films is irrelevant to this, it's only about what he said and we know what he meant, it's so clear a five year old would know he meant the bottom.

Calvery he did not know by name at the time, more than one woman ran from that horrific scene and many worked at that building, so aside from Calvery are we to conclude that eveyone else came back and couldn't speak? Buell could be talking about someone other than Calvery or even more than one woman with memory confusing the two.
One minute you bet the house on one little thing the man said, the next you're claiming he can't be correct because your interpretation of the film says it happened only one way. Yorway or dahiway.

Exactly Barry. Frazier's repeated lefthand gesture when mentioning Sarah beside him is an involuntary indication of where he remembers her having been as the limo came onto Elm Street. This tallies of course with where Pauline Sanders places Sarah (and herself) = east of the railing.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #342 on: June 17, 2018, 07:42:32 PM »
Alan is correct and he actually says he was "right down, by the first step" how can that be confused with the what we know as the top step? What is seen in the films is irrelevant to this, it's only about what he said and we know what he meant, it's so clear a five year old would know he meant the bottom.

Barry:   I suspect that you are offering what you know to be insincere entries in order to obnoxiously screw up the dialogue that is occurring in this thread...What makes me suspect that is I have already explained what you are asking here in clear detail yet you are pretending I haven't and are asking for an explanation of something that has already been explained...In the general internet world that kind of deliberately insincere input is generally categorized as "trolling" and I will not abide or respond to either it or its issuer for reasons I should not have to explain...

I have already explained that Frazier cannot be down on the bottom step because if you pay attention to his description of hearing Calvery he says he then looked at Sarah immediately upon hearing this...If Frazier was on the bottom step he couldn't have immediately looked at Sarah who was back up on the landing...I thank Barry for trolling this because if he hadn't I never would have examined it and realized how it works in my favor...There's a particular type of poetic justice when people who are disingenuously looking for specks unintentionally provide you the evidence to refute them...

Further examination of Frazier's statement shows that he was about to say Calvery was "down" the sidewalk...What Frazier did was say "down" when referring to 'forward' on the landing because he had it in his head and misspoke...It is more than clear that Frazier meant he was standing by the first step down at the edge of the landing...

Why? Because the film evidence shows Frazier didn't have enough time to go to the bottom step and get back to the landing by the time of the Couch/Darnell film...Barry knows this which is why he tries to say the film evidence is irrelevant when in fact the film evidence is the most relevant because it shows reality...

The Prayer Man people got caught trying to use a speck to ignore the overwhelming evidence...When it blew up on them they went to their usual trolling to avoid admitting it...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #342 on: June 17, 2018, 07:42:32 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #343 on: June 17, 2018, 07:46:59 PM »

Most smart people will understand that Alan's contemptuous refusal to answer the simple visual proof of Jake Sykes' avatar that proves Oswald is too thin to be Prayer Man is the conclusive proof that it is...

I love it when the Prayer Man people provide you the evidence that wins it for you like Sykes and DiEugenio did...

And we haven't even touched the Davidson enhancement...The Education Forum is a very honest and honorable site where Jim D defames me while flagrantly ignoring evidence and Chris Davidson stays quiet, even though he publicly claimed his enhancement showed the face of a woman and had the metadata to back it up...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 07:49:32 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #344 on: June 17, 2018, 07:48:09 PM »

Alan and Barry:   Do you think the person Bart Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp has selected to be Stanton is her?

Alan seems to be having a problem responding to the Jake Sykes avatar that debunks the Prayer Man theory in a glance...

No of course not, not from that evidence but you know, she has to be somewhere.
Is the avatar on the EF now?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #344 on: June 17, 2018, 07:48:09 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #345 on: June 17, 2018, 07:51:01 PM »
No of course not, not from that evidence but you know, she has to be somewhere.
Is the avatar on the EF now?

Somewhere you can't show...

Yes - It is Sykes' current avatar...But it is on LINK DELETED: Links To websites which contain materials or links to materials which are unsuitable for viewing by minors is forbidden and not the Education Forum...
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 07:54:51 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #346 on: June 17, 2018, 08:00:54 PM »
Okay, Brian so he didn't go down the steps before Darnell, like we need to be told but don't you see what's happened to you? Because of this scenraio you've come to rely on so much you cannot even hear him say it.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #346 on: June 17, 2018, 08:00:54 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #347 on: June 17, 2018, 08:02:33 PM »
Ok ty I got it delete it.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #348 on: June 17, 2018, 08:06:48 PM »

I really do find this image curious. If this is a person with their body turned a bit to the left (=southeast) then why are we seeing so much of the radiator behind the glass? I mean, nothing of the left leg...?! Just seems kind of off to me, like the lower body just curves away from under them...

Also the person's left hand/elbow seems unattached to an upper arm, as if it's hanging in midair or something...

Add the fact that the white of the neck is not below the chin and the thing just looks very odd indeed.

However if you stick a finger over the supposed 'left arm' it makes a new kind of sense as a man whose body is facing forward, whose arms are folded and whose head is turned a little to the left (=southeast).

I wonder might the drinking/eating/etc PrayerPerson in Wiegman have changed their posture by the time Darnell films them?

« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 09:09:11 PM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #348 on: June 17, 2018, 08:06:48 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #349 on: June 17, 2018, 08:53:47 PM »

I really do find this image curious. If this is a person with their body turned a bit to the left (=southeast) then why are we seeing so much of the radiator behind the glass? I mean, nothing of the left leg...?! Just seems kind of off to me.

It is very common for the Prayer Man backers to come in and accidentally acknowledge the obvious, not realizing that they are refuting their own theory in the process...Alan is correct here...What you see next to Prayer Man's dress in that image is the white of the radiator, which proves it can't be the bent left leg Andrej Stancak requires to make his bogus foot on the step claim work...Very simply, if Oswald had dark trousers on then you wouldn't be able to see any white in that spot...The white you see is the radiator, which in turn proves that Oswald's leg can't be bent in front of it, which in turn proves that Prayer Man is up on the landing...

Andrej Stancak posted on the Education Forum "If Prayer Man is on the landing then he is too short to be Oswald"...Well, this proves Prayer Man is on the landing...Andrej is offering garbage science that tries to bend the evidence towards Oswald...A correct measuring of Prayer Man when compared to Frazier shows Prayer Man to be 5 foot 5 in height...That just so happens to be Sarah Stanton's height...

Thanks Alan...Like with Carolyn Arnold you are once again agreeing with me on a very important point of evidence...

Also the person's left hand/elbow seems unattached to an upper arm, as if it's hanging in midair or something...

Left arm and hand looking down it length-wise...I have been repeating this for years and it gets ignored...Thank you for once again agreeing with me that it isn't LINK DELETED: Links To websites which contain materials or links to materials which are unsuitable for viewing by minors is forbidden's ridiculous folded arms...By the way anatomy proves that Sarah's purse is jutting in front of her right wrist because a wrist can't narrow as much as you see Prayer Man's doing when compared to the hand...

Sarah is holding her purse in front of her with both hands...

But if you stick a finger over the supposed 'left arm' it makes a new kind of sense as a man whose body is facing forward, whose arms are folded and whose head is turned a little to the left (=southeast).

Which, according to sound photo science, is the definition of cheating to make your claims work...

Sarah is facing Frazier in the image in order to react to Calvery...

Prayer Man can't have his arms folded because his upper left arm would be too short by anatomy...You couldn't hide his hands either that are missing if you try to make that work...

I wonder might the drinking/eating/etc PrayerPerson in Wiegman have changed their posture by the time Darnell films them?

Absolutely...Sarah has pivoted from facing forward on the landing in Wiegman to turning towards Frazier to discuss what Calvery said...This was easily seen in the stabilized clip of all Prayer Man images in Wiegman and Darnell that was previously posted on this site...(and ignored)

« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 10:03:07 PM by Brian Doyle »