Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Brian Doyle, Jerry Freeman and 26 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 200508 times)

Offline Alan Ford

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #320 on: June 16, 2018, 05:45:58 PM »
Alan:  You are ignoring that Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp and the main Prayer Man posters are saying...

Going to stop you there, Brian. As long as you continue to ignore the basic elements of the original PrayerMan theory you will remain uncredible on this topic. Stop fighting the straw man and start studying up!

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #321 on: June 16, 2018, 05:48:57 PM »

Thank you Alan...We'll take your inability to honestly answer the serious points of evidence I posted as to Frazier's location as the concession it is...

Alan publicly refuses to answer Frazier clearly gesturing to his right when talking about speaking to Sarah in Darnell because he knows it is sound and he can't refute it...It is so sound he is forced to ignore and troll it...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #321 on: June 16, 2018, 05:48:57 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #322 on: June 16, 2018, 05:53:26 PM »
Going to stop you there, Brian. As long as you continue to ignore the basic elements of the original PrayerMan theory you will remain uncredible on this topic. Stop fighting the straw man and start studying up!

You're a fraud Alan...You have proven that you are dishonestly trying to seize the narrative with trolling points in order to avoid answering good evidence you know refutes you...

You never took on the Prayer Man people to correct them on the accuracy of their entries towards the original theory...You're a fraud who is trying to divert the subject to cheap contrivances instead of honestly answering the germane points...You show a good example of how the Prayer Man nuttery came about and is currently being supported...DiEugenio has some serious answering to do...

What the Prayer Man people run from like the devil and refuse to answer is the fact Frazier more than clearly describes the TIMING of Calvery's coming to the steps saying the president has been shot...Couch/Darnell proves the timing seen in that clip is exactly at the moment Calvery has finished her run and would be exactly when Frazier was looking at Sarah...There is no doubt Couch/Darnell shows Prayer Man and Frazier facing and looking at each other so that makes Prayer Man Sarah by Frazier's own words... "So Sarah and I, the lady I was standing by up at the top step back in the shadows, we looked at each other"...

« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 06:22:16 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #323 on: June 16, 2018, 07:15:40 PM »

I'll take this as a concession that you are unfamiliar with the original PrayerMan theory and, in your strange obsession with a number of individuals elsewhere, have spent the last ages fighting a complete straw man.

You have quite the knack for destroying your own theories. First you rule out Sarah Stanton as PM by publishing a 1962-4 photo of her. Then you give a huge shot in the arm to the LHO=PM theory by uncovering Sarah Stanton's encounter with LHO near the second floor lunchroom which supports what Carolyn Arnold was telling people back in 1978.

I am quite sure that BrianDoyle can speak for himself. But, I do have to ask, what is "the original PrayerMan theory", and what is it based on? And, what is "a complete straw man" that you say he is "fighting"? If seeking StrawMan, I have to conclude that there is no need to look any further than PrayerMan.

Just how is SarahDeanStanton "ruled out" as the person represented by PrayerPersonImage? Considering a time frame is stated of 1962-1964 for the published photograph of SarahDeanStanton and her son, LarryDaniel, has to indicate an estimate, even though it does not rule out Ms Stanton.

Certainly, the PrayerPersonImage as viewed appears to represent someone shorter and stockier than 5'9'' tall slightly built LeeHarveyOswald.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 07:17:51 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #323 on: June 16, 2018, 07:15:40 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #324 on: June 16, 2018, 08:09:21 PM »
But you are an eyewitness to a photo of Sarah Stanton from 1962-4 and to the images of PrayerPerson in the Darnell film. Are you actually claiming that they could be one and the same person?

It is beyond comprehension as to why AlanFord ::) needs to ask that BS: question.

I have concluded that PrayerPersonImage represents a female, then employed at the TSBD Building. And, most likely the PPI represents SarahDeanStanton.

If, in the unlikely event that LeeHarveyOswald is reliably proven to be the person represented by PrayerPersonImage, I will acknowledge reliable, provable, and admittedly strong merited evidence, if presented, and then remove myself from participation on this forum.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #325 on: June 17, 2018, 12:49:03 PM »

It is beyond comprehension as to why AlanFord ::) needs to ask that BS: question.

I have concluded that PrayerPersonImage represents a female, then employed at the TSBD Building. And, most likely the PPI represents SarahDeanStanton.

If, in the unlikely event that LeeHarveyOswald is reliably proven to be the person represented by PrayerPersonImage, I will acknowledge reliable, provable, and admittedly strong merited evidence, if presented, and then remove myself from participation on this forum.

Frazier has been shown the Darnell still multiple times. Why has he not once even suggested it might be Sarah Stanton, a person he has been happy to mention elsewhere?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #325 on: June 17, 2018, 12:49:03 PM »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #326 on: June 17, 2018, 02:42:10 PM »

Frazier has been shown the Darnell still multiple times. Why has he not once even suggested it might be Sarah Stanton, a person he has been happy to mention elsewhere?

IMHO, it was a dude taking pictures with a camera.  Sarah would certainly have shared those pictures with us by now.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #327 on: June 17, 2018, 05:28:16 PM »

The Prayer Man cult has been getting away with murder for years by trying to force the issue to their disingenuous arguments...They have used mob-like domination practices to try to force the issue and the evidence to their dishonest terms...They openly, in public, ignore the best evidence, like Alan is doing here, yet while doing so not only demand equal say in the community, but controlling say where they block and ban and use dirty tactics and corrupted moderators to remove the opposition...Even with this clearly happening the bias is so bad that Jim DiEugenio actually has the nerve to say he has a philosophical dislike for people who try to force a one-sided view - the whole time he himself refuses to answer scientific evidence, has no public comments on his own Kennedy's And King website, and is approving of the censorship of the best and brightest while using personal defamation to justify it...No person who was seriously looking for the truth on the Prayer Man issue would make such obvious efforts to ignore what Frazier is saying in his 2013 interview, and no forcing of Frazier's inability or unwillingness to identify Prayer Man directly will get around that...It is plainly apparent to honest people that Alan is trying to force Frazier's lack of direct identification over what he knows he can't honestly answer and he shouldn't be allowed to do that...

The Prayer Man people know darned well that Frazier needs to be shown the entire evidence and the correct identification of Calvery in order to comprehensively ask him about Prayer Man in relation to this new understanding of the evidence...The Prayer Man people have poisoned and corrupted the credible research world by attacking this good evidence and anyone who was honestly looking at the evidence would see we have already proven Prayer Man is Stanton just from the evidence we have already shown...Frazier is clearly referencing looking at Sarah to absorb what Calvery had said and Couch/Darnell clearly shows him looking at the 5 foot 5 with wide hips Prayer Man at that moment...The Prayer Man people have destroyed the integrity and credibility of the assassination research world and they have done it with the bozo assistance of Jim DiEugenio, who should be made to pay the correct price...

When you post that Jake Sykes has refuted the Prayer Man theory by overlapping Oswald on to Prayer Man and showing Oswald is 2/3rd's as wide as Prayer Man Alan ignores it and returns to his canards and contrivances...

While Jim D once again exploits the political advantage of his biased mob no one on the Education Forum has the backbone or decency to ask him "Jim, didn't you post in public that when you first saw the Prayer Man image you thought the person in question was too stocky to be Oswald?"   

Jim, of course, while publicly complaining that he dislikes people who try to favor a one-sided view will do what he has done for several years now and ignore it...And the cult will let him...

« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 05:30:36 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #327 on: June 17, 2018, 05:28:16 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #328 on: June 17, 2018, 06:24:25 PM »
Can you explain the relevance, Barry?

Frazier's comment at around 5.29 in the video which you refer to is a conversation he had with Sarah BEFORE the assassination had started, which in my opinion is not relevant to the debated images of the Prayer Person's location which are scenes filmed AFTER the shooting has finished.
Or am I missing something?

To be more accurate, it's a conversation he claimed in that one video alone to have with Sarah, elsewhere he says something completely different.
I believe the assassination started for those near the steps the moment they were told JFK was hit, that's now apparently around 20s after the actual shooting, with BWF having to be told twice, so I guess if he actually said it,  it still works for me, there's a window there.

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #329 on: June 17, 2018, 06:25:16 PM »

The Prayer Man cult has been getting away with murder for years by trying to force the issue to their disingenuous arguments...They have used mob-like domination practices to try to force the issue and the evidence to their dishonest terms...They openly, in public, ignore the best evidence, like Alan is doing here, yet while doing so not only demand equal say in the community, but controlling say where they block and ban and use dirty tactics and corrupted moderators to remove the opposition...Even with this clearly happening the bias is so bad that Jim DiEugenio actually has the nerve to say he has a philosophical dislike for people who try to force a one-sided view - the whole time he himself refuses to answer scientific evidence, has no public comments on his own Kennedy's And King website, and is approving of the censorship of the best and brightest while using personal defamation to justify it...No person who was seriously looking for the truth on the Prayer Man issue would make such obvious efforts to ignore what Frazier is saying in his 2013 interview, and no forcing of Frazier's inability or unwillingness to identify Prayer Man directly will get around that...It is plainly apparent to honest people that Alan is trying to force Frazier's lack of direct identification over what he knows he can't honestly answer and he shouldn't be allowed to do that...

The Prayer Man people know darned well that Frazier needs to be shown the entire evidence and the correct identification of Calvery in order to comprehensively ask him about Prayer Man in relation to this new understanding of the evidence...The Prayer Man people have poisoned and corrupted the credible research world by attacking this good evidence and anyone who was honestly looking at the evidence would see we have already proven Prayer Man is Stanton just from the evidence we have already shown...Frazier is clearly referencing looking at Sarah to absorb what Calvery had said and Couch/Darnell clearly shows him looking at the 5 foot 5 with wide hips Prayer Man at that moment...The Prayer Man people have destroyed the integrity and credibility of the assassination research world and they have done it with the bozo assistance of Jim DiEugenio, who should be made to pay the correct price...

When you post that Jake Sykes has refuted the Prayer Man theory by overlapping Oswald on to Prayer Man and showing Oswald is 2/3rd's as wide as Prayer Man Alan ignores it and returns to his canards and contrivances...

While Jim D once again exploits the political advantage of his biased mob no one on the Education Forum has the backbone or decency to ask him "Jim, didn't you post in public that when you first saw the Prayer Man image you thought the person in question was too stocky to be Oswald?"   

Jim, of course, while publicly complaining that he dislikes people who try to favor a one-sided view will do what he has done for several years now and ignore it...And the cult will let him...

Another angry off-topic rant that evades the question. Frazier knows that the Darnell film shows the Depository doorway just after the shooting. He also clearly remembers that Sarah Stanton was by him during this time. Yes not once has he even suggested that PrayerPerson might be her. Why not?

Mobile View