Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 246026 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

• PrayerWoman it is to see..PrayerMan is not to be..
Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #270 on: June 15, 2018, 09:56:24 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
"I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day". -- Sarah Stanton, 3/18/64

Duly noted, Mr Nickerson. I think I understand some reasoning for "opposing statements", but it requires more study. In any event, I repeat, the comment was primarily due to my reading a comment referring to SarahStanton as a liar.

Having a statement, and an "opposing reported comment" indicates a possible error, not worthy of referring to a now deceased person as a liar.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: June 15, 2018, 09:56:24 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #271 on: June 15, 2018, 10:04:36 PM »
Brian,
As surely evident, again without reliable evidence supporting the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory, the presented evidence indicating PrayerPersonImage to be a female, then employed at the TexasSchoolBookDepository building, continues to be "discounted", and disputed.

Sadly, now even SarahDeanStanton has been labeled as a "liar", simply because she indicated herself to have seen LHO on the second floor, just before her going down to the first floor, and onto the entrance landing.

Edited:For RayMitcham.

Quoted in full. Speaks for itself, actually no it doesn't.
Above you were promoting thirdhand hearsay from Brian as evidence and were apparently upset how others didn't take it for granted as a fact.
This is exactly what I am getting at, your perception of what constitutes real evidence/proof.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #272 on: June 15, 2018, 10:21:14 PM »
Larry, do us all a favour,
when you refer to people calling witnesses liars, be specific, name them or where they are saying it, "other there" or initials work.
Now grab something tight.
Witnesses get it wrong all the time and yes it's been proven, witnesses lie, in fact we all do, everyday, with all manner of people and the only way to avoid it is stop talking and remain perfectly still.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: June 15, 2018, 10:21:14 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #273 on: June 15, 2018, 10:32:09 PM »
A thread hijack is occurring here where the video I posted in post #281 on page 29 is being ignored...

In that video Frazier makes clear that he and Sarah were standing deepest in to the shadows in the portal when Calvery ran up to the steps...One look at the Darnell frame image shown on the cover shot for the video shows Frazier and Prayer Man being the two persons deepest in to the shadows in the portal...

In the video Frazier describes in detail how he was talking to Sarah when Calvery came up crying...In his Garrison Trial testimony Frazier went into even more detail explaining that Calvery was shouting "The president has been shot" on her way to the steps...Frazier said he didn't hear Calvery so he asked "Sarah" what she had said...Sarah answered "I think she said the president has been shot"...With this detailed we have to then ask where and when this happened exactly?

One look at the Couch/Darnell film shows Gloria Calvery at the base of the steps...Shelley & Lovelady have already spoken to Calvery at the steps and are on their way up the extension...This means we can safely determine the timing seen in Couch/Darnell is several seconds after Calvery has imparted her information and Frazier is in the process of communicating with "Sarah" about it...Couch/Darnell shows Frazier focused on Prayer Man so therefore Prayer Man is Stanton...Prayer Man is 5 foot 5 inches in height...The same height as Sarah Stanton as confirmed by her daughter in law...

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #274 on: June 15, 2018, 11:01:15 PM »
A thread hijack is occurring here where the video I posted in post #281 on page 29 is being ignored...

In that video Frazier makes clear that he and Sarah were standing deepest in to the shadows in the portal when Calvery ran up to the steps...One look at the Darnell frame image shown on the cover shot for the video shows Frazier and Prayer Man being the two persons deepest in to the shadows in the portal...

You're telling us...?! Thumb1:
I just mentioned this an hour ago.
On that video Frasier said he went down before the crying woman came up, how is that "making it clear"? There's also another person right next to him on his left who remains unidentified.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: June 15, 2018, 11:01:15 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #275 on: June 15, 2018, 11:12:43 PM »
Brian, does Stanton have grey hair in that photo you shared or blond? I assumed it was grey. I also assumed it to be a woman in her early sixties... how old does she look to you?
If this was from 1962-64 she would be 40-42yo, that seems very unlikely to me, being big-boned doesn't put age on your face like that but if she's blond that might change my perception a tad.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #276 on: June 15, 2018, 11:32:08 PM »
On that video Frasier said he went down before the crying woman came up, how is that "making it clear"? There's also another person right next to him on his left who remains unidentified.
Sure Barry very sincere...You are ignoring that Couch/Darnell shows us the reality of Frazier being up on the landing and looking directly at Prayer Man...Your posts tend to ignore the best evidence and focus of diversionary trivialities...Meanwhile the thread contains enough information to show Prayer Man is the 5 foot 5 Stanton's relatives said she was in height...Prayer Man has Stanton's chubby forearm...Prayer Man has Stanton's wide hips...

Frazier is looking at Prayer Man...He is not looking at the person to his left who could be Molina...

You are ignoring the timing involved with Calvery's being identified at the bottom of the steps...It means Frazier has to be communicating with Stanton at that moment...Couch/Darnell clearly shows him looking at Prayer Man at that instant...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #276 on: June 15, 2018, 11:32:08 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #277 on: June 16, 2018, 01:42:40 AM »
In the full appearance Frazier first mentions Sarah here and twice in the same sentence he motions to his left with his hand, game on.

5.29 into this for the link deprived.

Was he asked which side she was on? No, but would it even matter since we have to rely on this old man's memory?
Frazier would have to pay me to go listen to him live.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #277 on: June 16, 2018, 01:42:40 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #278 on: June 16, 2018, 03:05:04 AM »

Sure Barry very sincere...You are ignoring that Couch/Darnell shows us the reality of Frazier being up on the landing and looking directly at Prayer Man...Your posts tend to ignore the best evidence and focus of diversionary trivialities...Meanwhile the thread contains enough information to show Prayer Man is the 5 foot 5 Stanton's relatives said she was in height...Prayer Man has Stanton's chubby forearm...Prayer Man has Stanton's wide hips...

Frazier is looking at Prayer Man...He is not looking at the person to his left who could be Molina...

You are ignoring the timing involved with Calvery's being identified at the bottom of the steps...It means Frazier has to be communicating with Stanton at that moment...Couch/Darnell clearly shows him looking at Prayer Man at that instant...

Anyone can tell I was just talking about what Frazier said in the video you linked to, not what I believe is true.
I don't think he's looking directly at PM but at the females coming up the steps...
No one saw a chubby forearm until you found a picture of a plump Stanton, I can't even tell if it's a bare arm or sleeved in Darnell, the Stanton image does not compute with PM for me in any single way, if that's really her in the sixties you've ruled her out.
I don't see wide hips, I see a slim masculine looking figure, hands that match and in a loose fitting shirt.
There is no way you can tell what Frazier is doing in Darnell, like if he's talking or even paying attention to anything, or if he heard shots or why he was so suprised after alledgedly hearing shots to then learn that someone was hit. Very slow. very, very high or he heard nothing that unusual.
PM and Frazier were not standing together, he and the person to his left were.

Sure the Calvery thing could be correct, could be her, she could be in the act of telling those on the steps that JFK was hit but it has nothing to do with  who PM is for me since I don't trust the memories of witnesses to paint pictures for me.
You know why BWF claims that after hearing shooting or hearing about it, that his first thought was to stand still?  Because someone has shown him image from Darnell of him doing exactly that, arms folded and unmoved, still in the same spot he watched the motorcade from. It needs explaining, that was his version, I have my own.

You only saw a fat arm after new external evidence was presented, never before, not once, now however that's all you can see and you expect everyone else to see it too otherwise they're "ignoring real new evidence", it's very childlike, I don't see it, I see you promoting an anyone but Oswald agenda and I would never let you anywhere near a witness because of this clear lack of impartiality.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #279 on: June 16, 2018, 04:42:39 AM »
Nice try Barry but the time period Frazier refers to at the 5 minute mark is well before Wiegman when the JFK limousine passes by the front steps...Wiegman gives a good look at where you would have Stanton in your scenario and there was nobody there...

Prayer Man is seen in the same spot by the west side of the portal in Wiegman...Frazier is further back into the shadows behind Lovelady in Wiegman but basically in the same spot...Wiegman is using different film and equipment so his images of the portal occupants are less defined in the shade areas...

Very simply Frazier and Prayer Man are pretty much in the same spot in Wiegman and there is no one to Frazier's left...

The people who are to Frazier's left are seen in Altgens and Sarah Stanton is not one of them...

Your submission doesn't really answer that Frazier is facing Prayer Man at a time when the Calvery timing establishes he is communicating with Sarah...

Prayer Man is Stanton's 5 foot 5 in height...

Meanwhile if you go to 40:52 and watch Frazier's body language he makes two clear gestures to his right towards where Prayer Man was when referring to his communicating with Sarah...

When Frazier says he was standing in front of the first step he is talking about the edge of the landing... This is proven by the fact Frazier goes from talking about being by the first step and hearing Calvery to being on the landing with Sarah when he reacted to encountering Calvery by that step...

"We looked at one another" - Frazier looks right toward Prayer Man...
« Last Edit: June 16, 2018, 05:07:29 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #279 on: June 16, 2018, 04:42:39 AM »

Mobile View