Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Brian Doyle, Ray Mitcham, Matthew Finch, Joe Simmons, Anthony Clayden and 32 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 226727 times)

Online Larry Trotter

• Tis PrayerWoman to see, PrayerMan is not to be....
Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #270 on: June 15, 2018, 09:32:31 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't understand. What I asked you was, where and when did Stanton say she saw Oswald?

Actually, Mr Pollard, I do not know where she was nor when she reportedly made the comment. ???

If you need additional information about said subject, I refer you to your own post/reply from June 9, 2018, where you quoted Mr Doyle, and appeared to dispute the report of said comment.
::)

In any event, I see no need for additional space for said subject, therefor our discussion of this issue is now complete. >:(
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 07:44:19 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #270 on: June 15, 2018, 09:32:31 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

• Not This Member!
    Thumbs Up
    This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!

« Reply #271 on: June 15, 2018, 09:38:14 PM »

"I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day". -- Sarah Stanton, 3/18/64

Online Barry Pollard

« Reply #272 on: June 15, 2018, 09:44:33 PM »
I have no desire, or intent, to promote, or embrace any false assertion(s) as evidence as to the identity of PrayerPersonImage.

Promotion of a VirtualEntrancePortal at the TexasSchoolBookDepository, along with VirtualOccupants of the VirtualStairs/Landing, is a promoter's perception, not reality. And, said perception appears to promote a viewpoint, without regard for for authentic persons, nor accurate placement.

Unfortunately, there also appears to be ImageInsertions "added" to a photo/film still, that is not seen in other versions. So, I suppose the question is,at least for me, are the ImageInsertions based on VirtualImages? Or, are the VirtualImages based on ImageInsertions?.

Are you aware that you are promoting it just by referring to it?
It's his interpretaion of the evidence and even though it matches it in almost every way, I doubt anyone is confusing it with reality but your concern is noted.
If you are referring to the "small figure" on the east in Darnell, which I couldn't see in the moving footage then yes, that is one insertion based on his interpretation, now what other insertion have you noticed yourself?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #272 on: June 15, 2018, 09:44:33 PM »

Online Larry Trotter

• Tis PrayerWoman to see, PrayerMan is not to be....
« Reply #273 on: June 15, 2018, 09:56:24 PM »
"I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day". -- Sarah Stanton, 3/18/64

Duly noted, Mr Nickerson. I think I understand some reasoning for "opposing statements", but it requires more study. In any event, I repeat, the comment was primarily due to my reading a comment referring to SarahStanton as a liar.

Having a statement, and an "opposing reported comment" indicates a possible error, not worthy of referring to a now deceased person as a liar.

Online Barry Pollard

« Reply #274 on: June 15, 2018, 10:04:36 PM »
Brian,
As surely evident, again without reliable evidence supporting the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory, the presented evidence indicating PrayerPersonImage to be a female, then employed at the TexasSchoolBookDepository building, continues to be "discounted", and disputed.

Sadly, now even SarahDeanStanton has been labeled as a "liar", simply because she indicated herself to have seen LHO on the second floor, just before her going down to the first floor, and onto the entrance landing.

Edited:For RayMitcham.

Quoted in full. Speaks for itself, actually no it doesn't.
Above you were promoting thirdhand hearsay from Brian as evidence and were apparently upset how others didn't take it for granted as a fact.
This is exactly what I am getting at, your perception of what constitutes real evidence/proof.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #274 on: June 15, 2018, 10:04:36 PM »

Online Barry Pollard

« Reply #275 on: June 15, 2018, 10:21:14 PM »
Larry, do us all a favour,
when you refer to people calling witnesses liars, be specific, name them or where they are saying it, "other there" or initials work.
Now grab something tight.
Witnesses get it wrong all the time and yes it's been proven, witnesses lie, in fact we all do, everyday, with all manner of people and the only way to avoid it is stop talking and remain perfectly still.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #276 on: June 15, 2018, 10:32:09 PM »
A thread hijack is occurring here where the video I posted in post #281 on page 29 is being ignored...

In that video Frazier makes clear that he and Sarah were standing deepest in to the shadows in the portal when Calvery ran up to the steps...One look at the Darnell frame image shown on the cover shot for the video shows Frazier and Prayer Man being the two persons deepest in to the shadows in the portal...

In the video Frazier describes in detail how he was talking to Sarah when Calvery came up crying...In his Garrison Trial testimony Frazier went into even more detail explaining that Calvery was shouting "The president has been shot" on her way to the steps...Frazier said he didn't hear Calvery so he asked "Sarah" what she had said...Sarah answered "I think she said the president has been shot"...With this detailed we have to then ask where and when this happened exactly?

One look at the Couch/Darnell film shows Gloria Calvery at the base of the steps...Shelley & Lovelady have already spoken to Calvery at the steps and are on their way up the extension...This means we can safely determine the timing seen in Couch/Darnell is several seconds after Calvery has imparted her information and Frazier is in the process of communicating with "Sarah" about it...Couch/Darnell shows Frazier focused on Prayer Man so therefore Prayer Man is Stanton...Prayer Man is 5 foot 5 inches in height...The same height as Sarah Stanton as confirmed by her daughter in law...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #276 on: June 15, 2018, 10:32:09 PM »

Online Barry Pollard

« Reply #277 on: June 15, 2018, 11:01:15 PM »
A thread hijack is occurring here where the video I posted in post #281 on page 29 is being ignored...

In that video Frazier makes clear that he and Sarah were standing deepest in to the shadows in the portal when Calvery ran up to the steps...One look at the Darnell frame image shown on the cover shot for the video shows Frazier and Prayer Man being the two persons deepest in to the shadows in the portal...

You're telling us...?! Thumb1:
I just mentioned this an hour ago.
On that video Frasier said he went down before the crying woman came up, how is that "making it clear"? There's also another person right next to him on his left who remains unidentified.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #277 on: June 15, 2018, 11:01:15 PM »

Online Barry Pollard

« Reply #278 on: June 15, 2018, 11:12:43 PM »
Brian, does Stanton have grey hair in that photo you shared or blond? I assumed it was grey. I also assumed it to be a woman in her early sixties... how old does she look to you?
If this was from 1962-64 she would be 40-42yo, that seems very unlikely to me, being big-boned doesn't put age on your face like that but if she's blond that might change my perception a tad.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #279 on: June 15, 2018, 11:32:08 PM »
On that video Frasier said he went down before the crying woman came up, how is that "making it clear"? There's also another person right next to him on his left who remains unidentified.
Sure Barry very sincere...You are ignoring that Couch/Darnell shows us the reality of Frazier being up on the landing and looking directly at Prayer Man...Your posts tend to ignore the best evidence and focus of diversionary trivialities...Meanwhile the thread contains enough information to show Prayer Man is the 5 foot 5 Stanton's relatives said she was in height...Prayer Man has Stanton's chubby forearm...Prayer Man has Stanton's wide hips...

Frazier is looking at Prayer Man...He is not looking at the person to his left who could be Molina...

You are ignoring the timing involved with Calvery's being identified at the bottom of the steps...It means Frazier has to be communicating with Stanton at that moment...Couch/Darnell clearly shows him looking at Prayer Man at that instant...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #279 on: June 15, 2018, 11:32:08 PM »

Mobile View