Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 246041 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #260 on: June 15, 2018, 06:02:25 PM »

Ask your pal Brian Doyle to explain the following:

Doyle uses Frazier's claim to have spoken with Gloria Calvery (of which there is no visual ID btw) in an imaginary time line to disprove Prayer Man.

How can this be when

1/Joe Molina spoke with her in the lobby, and is seen in Darnell next to Frazier!  On P273.

2/Frazier did not even speak to her at all! He overheard her just before going back in.

Go on thrill us all. If you want to be the errand boy then you may as well deliver some quality.

It is bizarre that the Education Forum moderation and members allow Kamp to get away with this kind of response...In his Garrison Trial testimony Frazier described the event in better detail...He said Calvery ran up to the steps shouting the president had been shot...He said he didn't hear what she said so he asked Sarah what Calvery had said...Sarah responded "I think she said the president has been shot"...Kamp knows this...He's just dishonestly playing dumb in order to avoid what he knows to be true and the Education Forum moderation and its members are letting him...

The Education Forum has allowed Kamp to get away with this cheap tactic of going on the offensive with disingenuous questions to avoid answering the point for years now and it has been quite effective at helping him avoid answering the correct evidence...Kamp actually uses the child-like tactic of focusing on the semantics of Frazier "hearing" or "speaking to" Calvery instead of answering the point and the Education Forum lets him...

Kamp's point here is idiotic and avoids answering what Frazier clearly described in the video...No one asks Kamp to please answer what was originally written...That Calvery's being located at the base of the steps means she has already made her run and shouted and therefore Frazier has already heard her...This is reinforced by the fact Shelley & Lovelady spoke to Calvery before they left the steps...Kamp's response makes no effort to answer that Couch/Darnell shows Shelley & Lovelady headed up the Elm St extension...They have left the steps about 4 seconds before Couch/Darnell...That means the timing forces Frazier to be well in to the process of asking Sarah what Calvery had said...

Kamp scoffs that this is an "imaginary timeline"...But he ignores that it perfectly matches all the established witnessing and testimony...This is what Kamp does...When he gets to evidence that refutes him he mocks it and dismisses it...But the truth is that evidence is good and he hasn't credibly acknowledged it or answered it...And this is all just fine with the 95% majority on the Education Forum who endorsed Murphy...And now Kamp has the great Jim DiEugenio acting as muscle for him and his childish entries...

The Education Forum once again allows Kamp to enter a highly uncredible response that holds the best argument of the evidence on the internet in contempt in order to avoid answering the points that were put to him...Any credible look at this issue shows that Frazier has made the timing of when he spoke to Sarah more than apparent in his video interview...Kamp is obviously making efforts to avoid acknowledging this because he knows it forces researchers to admit that Couch/Darnell shows Frazier looking at and speaking to Prayer Man at the moment Frazier describes himself as talking to Sarah...

A serious researcher would make his best objective effort to gauge where exactly Sarah is according to Frazier's statement...Anyone can see Kamp is making petty excuses and is deliberately avoiding this because he already knows what it shows...
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 06:15:28 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #260 on: June 15, 2018, 06:02:25 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #261 on: June 15, 2018, 07:20:57 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I am not "united" with Duncan...If he holds Lone Nutter views I separate myself from them

Factoid Man DiEugenio knows nothing about the JFK assassination. He thinks the driver shot JFK.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #262 on: June 15, 2018, 08:42:18 PM »
Then how does he know where to place his mannequins? How does he identify the images represented by his mannequins?

Take any model, then move figures around on it until they match all known evidence. In this case, you can then work out which step each subject was on, which is practically impossible for most laymen from the images alone.
How does he identify each individual? Take a guess.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #262 on: June 15, 2018, 08:42:18 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #263 on: June 15, 2018, 08:50:09 PM »
The comment about what SarahStanton reportedly said was actually a reference to her being labeled a liar.

I don't understand. What I asked you was, where and when did Stanton say she saw Oswald?

Offline Larry Trotter

• PrayerWoman it is to see..PrayerMan is not to be..
« Reply #264 on: June 15, 2018, 09:01:25 PM »
I have no desire, or intent, to promote, or embrace any false assertion(s) as evidence as to the identity of PrayerPersonImage.

Promotion of a VirtualEntrancePortal at the TexasSchoolBookDepository, along with VirtualOccupants of the VirtualStairs/Landing, is a promoter's perception, not reality. And, said perception appears to promote a viewpoint, without regard for for authentic persons, nor accurate placement.

Unfortunately, there also appears to be ImageInsertions "added" to a photo/film still, that is not seen in other versions. So, I suppose the question is,at least for me, are the ImageInsertions based on VirtualImages? Or, are the VirtualImages based on ImageInsertions?

Although some references made here, the VirtualImages and ImageInsertions appear to be promoted on another forum(s), for the most part.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #264 on: June 15, 2018, 09:01:25 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #265 on: June 15, 2018, 09:13:52 PM »
This is over guys...In this video Buell Frazier clearly describes "Standing in the shadows up on the 'landing' " (Buell calls it a space) after Calvery ran up shouting...He says that he and Sarah were standing in the shadows talking about what Calvery had said...Prayer Man is in the shadows and Frazier is seen facing and talking to "him"...

He also describes going down to the first step before this crying woman came by, anyway let's not focus on that, he also said they were both standing in the shadows, so let's assume his memory is that good after all this time(which I actually cannot do), then the unidentified person to his left could be her and since they are much closer to each other...

Offline Tim Nickerson

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #266 on: June 15, 2018, 09:31:13 PM »

In his cheap defamation of me Jim ignores that my e-mail that was posted by Hargrove possessed a serious new witnessing of Oswald being seen by Stanton drinking a Coke by the lunch room...

LOL!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #266 on: June 15, 2018, 09:31:13 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

• PrayerWoman it is to see..PrayerMan is not to be..
« Reply #267 on: June 15, 2018, 09:32:31 PM »
I don't understand. What I asked you was, where and when did Stanton say she saw Oswald?

Actually, Mr Pollard, I do not know where she was nor when she reportedly made the comment. ???

If you need additional information about said subject, I refer you to your own post/reply from June 9, 2018, where you quoted Mr Doyle, and appeared to dispute the report of said comment.
::)

In any event, I see no need for additional space for said subject, therefor our discussion of this issue is now complete. >:(
« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 07:44:19 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #267 on: June 15, 2018, 09:32:31 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #268 on: June 15, 2018, 09:38:14 PM »

"I did not see Lee Harvey Oswald at that time or at any time during that day". -- Sarah Stanton, 3/18/64

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #269 on: June 15, 2018, 09:44:33 PM »
I have no desire, or intent, to promote, or embrace any false assertion(s) as evidence as to the identity of PrayerPersonImage.

Promotion of a VirtualEntrancePortal at the TexasSchoolBookDepository, along with VirtualOccupants of the VirtualStairs/Landing, is a promoter's perception, not reality. And, said perception appears to promote a viewpoint, without regard for for authentic persons, nor accurate placement.

Unfortunately, there also appears to be ImageInsertions "added" to a photo/film still, that is not seen in other versions. So, I suppose the question is,at least for me, are the ImageInsertions based on VirtualImages? Or, are the VirtualImages based on ImageInsertions?.

Are you aware that you are promoting it just by referring to it?
It's his interpretaion of the evidence and even though it matches it in almost every way, I doubt anyone is confusing it with reality but your concern is noted.
If you are referring to the "small figure" on the east in Darnell, which I couldn't see in the moving footage then yes, that is one insertion based on his interpretation, now what other insertion have you noticed yourself?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #269 on: June 15, 2018, 09:44:33 PM »

Mobile View