Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528771 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2018, 09:11:20 PM »
Advertisement
Prayer Person could not be Sarah Stanton since she had a distinctive black hat.
Prayer Person was Pauline Sanders most likely. She was mature and old enough to understand not to force that LHO was on front steps and she never testified in front of Warren Commission. I am also researching Doris Burns.

I am confident that the LadyImage dressed in black and wearing a black hat does NOT represent Ms SarahDeanStanton.

I do believe that Ms PaulineEllenRebmanSanders provided a statement/testimony to the FederalBureau of Investigation regarding her experiences of 11/22/'63, as pertaining to the JFK Sr Assassination and JBC Jr CriticalWounding.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/exhibits/ce1434.htm

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: June 09, 2018, 09:11:20 PM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #89 on: June 10, 2018, 09:06:11 PM »
As long as the "LeeHarveyOswald is PrayerManTheory" is promoted as fact ::), anyone wishing to dispute the identification of "PrayerPersonImage" should continue to do so. Walk:

Larry, I'm puzzled why you say this. Nothing about this theory has made it any further up than on conspiracy theory forums.  No government body is saying it's a fact that it's Oswald up there. Whether you believe the theory or not, it's just that - a  theory - and nothing more.  Just like the thrumming copter theory that Brian believes in and I don't.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2018, 04:07:11 PM »
Larry, I'm puzzled why you say this. Nothing about this theory has made it any further up than on conspiracy theory forums.  No government body is saying it's a fact that it's Oswald up there. Whether you believe the theory or not, it's just that - a  theory - and nothing more.  Just like the thrumming copter theory that Brian believes in and I don't.
Actually Michael, it is quite simple as I see it. When the LeeHarveyOswald is PrayerManTheory became a "subject" a few years back, I had to wonder, as I wandered, how it could be possible for the accused LoneGunmanAssassin, after about 50 years, to have been on the landing,among several other persons employed at the TSBD, and yet no one reported seeing him there at the time of the shooting.

However, some uh, researchers agreed with the theory, so a dispute began. But, it appears to be those that dispute said theory are the ones frowned upon on other forums, and the subject was "shut down", and/or moved to an "area away from the mainstream discussion" area. However,the theory promoters could "freely bring it up at will", but the disputers were the "criticized" posters, and appear to have had actions taken regarding "posting privileges."

Also, in an apparent effort to aide the LHO/PMT, an attempt to claim that the SecondFloorLunchRoom Encounter, where DPD Officer MarrionLewisBaker, and TSBD BuildingSuperintendent RoySansomTruly, encountered LeeHarveyOswald at/or near the lunchroom did not occur, and was a "hoax". The SFLRE "HoaxTheory" primary evidence was that known participants and/or eyewitnesses, mostly deceased, were "liars".

So, I would think that the LHO/PM Theory promoters, and the SFLRE HoaxTheory promoters need to provide reliable provable evidence for "Their Claims", instead of "Subject Removal" and criticism of said theories' disputers.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 08:35:25 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2018, 04:07:11 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2018, 01:06:21 PM »
Brian,
As surely evident, again without reliable evidence supporting the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory, the presented evidence indicating PrayerPersonImage to be a female, then employed at the TexasSchoolBookDepository building, continues to be "discounted", and disputed.

Sadly, now even SarahDeanStanton has been labeled as a "liar", simply because she indicated herself to have seen LHO on the second floor, just before her going down to the first floor, and onto the entrance landing.

Larry, why did you underline all of the above post?
« Last Edit: June 12, 2018, 01:30:23 PM by Ray Mitcham »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2018, 09:33:10 PM »
A couple of things of note, at least to me, is that "being in shadow" indicates being on the landing, and center to west. And, as I recall, Ms SarahStanton indicated that she was unable to see the limousine carrying President JohnKennedySr and Mrs JacquelineKennedy, as well as Governor JohnConnallyJr and Mrs IdanellConnally, along with the SecretServiceDriver and Co-Driver, as the shooting occurred. And again, at least to me, an indication that MsStanton was west of center on the landing, and not on the east of center side.

IIRC, someone aka BK, posted elsewhere that MsStanton was east of center.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2019, 08:02:45 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2018, 09:33:10 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2018, 07:23:17 PM »
That offering by AS appears to me to be, at best, ridiculous, and is not relative size/position correct. I fail to see any reasoning for that effort, unless just plain lacking in applicable purposeful accuracy ability is involved. But, be not surprised if it ends up being "edited".

Maybe, hopefully, MW, and/or CD, will "quote" the post, for a record.

And, sometimes posted nearby, are different "versions" of the portal image. Sometimes an "imaginary female image" on the east side of the landing/upper step, and other times not there as filmed.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2018, 03:10:07 AM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2018, 08:14:35 PM »
I have to wonder, as I wander, where is any reliable provable evidence for a conclusion that the PrayerPersonImage represents LeeHarveyOswald?

As a courtesy, reliable provable evidence has been acquired, and presented, for a conclusion that the PrayerPersonImage actually represents a female, then employed at the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building. And, said evidence therefor forces a conclusion that eliminates any male, especially LeeHarveyOswald, from being represented by the PrayerPersonImage.

As I've already explained, I don't rely on written statements based off of someone's memory to prove a case and neither do modern truthseekers. You can make a case sure just like the PM crowd does but you prove nothing. Circumstancial is being generous, true evidence comes from sources other than written statements.

There is no evidence it's LHO, it just looks like him.
There is no evidence it's a woman but you cannot rule it out.

Now this Stanton thing is actually a very good example, yes she said she was on the landing but I've found her double, twenty five seconds after the shooting "on the island" with PM still in his spot. Could be her? Well it would be pretty silly asking you and now Brian as he's just made clear.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2018, 08:43:16 PM by Barry Pollard »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: June 14, 2018, 08:14:35 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #95 on: June 14, 2018, 08:25:16 PM »
Brian,
As surely evident, again without reliable evidence supporting the LeeHarveyOswald/PrayerManTheory, the presented evidence indicating PrayerPersonImage to be a female, then employed at the TexasSchoolBookDepository building, continues to be "discounted", and disputed.

Sadly, now even SarahDeanStanton has been labeled as a "liar", simply because she indicated herself to have seen LHO on the second floor, just before her going down to the first floor, and onto the entrance landing.

Edited:For RayMitcham.

Again there is only circumstancial(unreliable) evidence for PM being a female and/or LHO.
Now in which statement did she say she saw Oswald and what makes you trust it?