Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528662 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2018, 01:31:52 AM »
Advertisement
That Darnell gif is so close to revealing the truth, the left leg is there, foot on the landing(and blocking the rad IMO) and it doesn't look bent enough to have his right foot on the step but we just cannot see it. Look at it for a long minute to reach the twilight zone. 8) :o :P

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #80 on: June 07, 2018, 01:31:52 AM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2018, 04:11:58 AM »
I still think that Prayer man was Fat Clemenza.  :)

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2018, 11:43:47 AM »
Hi Michael,
you made a rather sensible statement on the EF, rather than getting involved in the speculation you wrote;
"Does all this matter? The guy[PM] could be LHO but we'll never know until a better copy of the film is found".

Now has your opinion really changed or are you just bored of the endless and mostly fruitless talk?
I agree with what you wrote there, even though the odds are extreemly thin for it but that's just based on all the other observations in the photographic evidence that have amounted to nought(you know, gunmen and shadowy figures who turn out to be innocents or figments of imagination, discrepancies in the films etc) and not where LHO "has to be".
Someone else says "it's not just about the images" but I dissagree, either it's him or it's not and it looks enough like him to maintain my interest for now.
When there's true "reliable evidence" against it, like proving he's a she or that it's stood on the landing then I'll move on but there's more here that interests me than just the Oswald angle, some people's idea of what real evidence is an endless source of wonder and interesting speculation is what we're all here for.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #82 on: June 09, 2018, 11:43:47 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #83 on: June 09, 2018, 11:52:26 AM »

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=166&pos=105

This or the next frame are the bestuns.
Need help finding her?

Found her in a gif.

On the left at the last second, looks then turns toward the building, could be her.

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2018, 11:52:40 AM »
Prayer Person could not be Sarah Stanton since she had a distinctive black hat.
Prayer Person was Pauline Sanders most likely. She was mature and old enough to understand not to force that LHO was on front steps and she never testified in front of Warren Commission. I am also researching Doris Burns.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #84 on: June 09, 2018, 11:52:40 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #85 on: June 09, 2018, 12:45:04 PM »
Prayer Person could not be Sarah Stanton since she had a distinctive black hat.
Prayer Person was Pauline Sanders most likely. She was mature and old enough to understand not to force that LHO was on front steps and she never testified in front of Warren Commission. I am also researching Doris Burns.

Hi Patrick.
The odd hat gal next to Maddie Resse has been named elsewhere as Ruth Dean.

But whether this comes from document research or photographic I have no idea but I suspect the former.
Where did you learn it was Stanton? Perhaps the two sources are actually the same after a change of heart.

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2018, 02:56:30 PM »
Hi Patrick.
The odd hat gal next to Maddie Resse has been named elsewhere as Ruth Dean.

But whether this comes from document research or photographic I have no idea but I suspect the former.
Where did you learn it was Stanton? Perhaps the two sources are actually the same after a change of heart.

Uh, it is a good question about Sarah Stanton. Maybe I am wrong but I think somebody stated she was wearing that black hat.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #86 on: June 09, 2018, 02:56:30 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #87 on: June 09, 2018, 06:17:16 PM »
Hi Michael,
you made a rather sensible statement on the EF, rather than getting involved in the speculation you wrote;
"Does all this matter? The guy[PM] could be LHO but we'll never know until a better copy of the film is found".

Now has your opinion really changed or are you just bored of the endless and mostly fruitless talk?
I agree with what you wrote there, even though the odds are extreemly thin for it but that's just based on all the other observations in the photographic evidence that have amounted to nought(you know, gunmen and shadowy figures who turn out to be innocents or figments of imagination, discrepancies in the films etc) and not where LHO "has to be".
Someone else says "it's not just about the images" but I dissagree, either it's him or it's not and it looks enough like him to maintain my interest for now.

When there's true "reliable evidence" against it, like proving he's a she or that it's stood on the landing then I'll move on but there's more here that interests me than just the Oswald angle, some people's idea of what real evidence is an endless source of wonder and interesting speculation is what we're all here for.

I have to wonder, as I wander, where is any reliable provable evidence for a conclusion that the PrayerPersonImage represents LeeHarveyOswald?

As a courtesy, reliable provable evidence has been acquired, and presented, for a conclusion that the PrayerPersonImage actually represents a female, then employed at the TexasSchoolBookDepository Building. And, said evidence therefor forces a conclusion that eliminates any male, especially LeeHarveyOswald, from being represented by the PrayerPersonImage.