Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 263078 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #210 on: June 03, 2018, 12:55:13 AM »
Thanks Duncan...I think maybe the original one also included the Wiegman portions...

This subject is very interesting and shows an interesting angle in human psychology where one group of people on one website can present a set of information that deliberately avoids seriously qualifying other information...For instance Zambanini is receiving the usual automatic praises and congratulations but the people doing it are ignoring that she hasn't acknowledged the correct evidence or put her discoveries to their best use as far as figuring out the correct conclusions to that evidence...

The discovery of images of Pauline Sanders are almost meaningless compared to this new discovery of photos and data from Sarah Stanton's relatives...This is days later and the Education Forum still hasn't brought itself to post the image of Sarah Stanton or discuss the evidentiary significance of her daughter confirming her 5 foot 5 height...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #210 on: June 03, 2018, 12:55:13 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #211 on: June 03, 2018, 12:38:38 PM »
Brian,

Have you ever thought about just letting this issue go?  You seem obsessed with it to the point of becoming unhinged. Over a month ago, you reached out to me via Sandy Larsen on EF to ask me to post stuff for you on EF.  I then emailed you and your reply was not, "Hi, nice to meet you" but instead "Can't talk...eating...later." Fool that I am, I let you then send me another email but I do regret it and should have listened to my instincts after receiving a reply like that. Even the Jehovah's Witnesses who knock on my door trying to recruit me are nicer than your reply to me was, Brian.

I did post a few things for you and the next thing I knew you turned against me, calling my posts over there "blather."  And I, too, don't think that's LHO up on the steps for xxxxxx sake.

So Stancek and others continue to manufacture fake or dubious evidence over on EF trying to prove it's Oswald.  Big deal. And seriously, you actually think this image:

Shows it's a woman when it shows absolutely nothing of the kind but a bunch of pixelated blobs? It looks like a xxxxing Rorschach test, Brian. Get real.

What was shocking for me, too, after following this thread is that you claim Chris Davidson is an expert on photo analysis.  Chris Davidson? You must not know about the truly hilarious post he updates over on EF about his ridiculous mathematical formulas (dis)proving that the Z film is fake. It's so funny that Greg Parker's people made a parody of it...you should check it out.

To be honest, you're actually starting to sound like Jim DiEugenio, who has a very hard time ever admitting he's wrong about anything.

IMO, it's time to pack up and move on to something more interesting with the Kennedy case, Brian.

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #212 on: June 03, 2018, 04:33:34 PM »
T'was you who turned against me if you check the record...You forget that you first endorsed my discovering that Andrej Stancak had committed a serious scientific violation of accuracy in his so-called computer graphics...The Education Forum members (the same ones that called for a Lancer award for Kamp) all did their usual and praised Stancak without noticing that he had done exactly what I said he would do if he tried to make Prayer Man's foot reach the step - he refuted himself...He presented a leg that was 3 inches too long...Because of my observation Stancak has to redo his graphic...The level of rigor on the EF is in the gutter because they would have signed-off on that rotten graphic...Instead of being thanked for maintaining valid rigor I get attacked...I don't think you realize those who unfairly dominate the JFK internet are intentionally trying to vilify me and ignore anything I post...The way to look at this is not by who posts the information but by the information itself...Those who are provably wrong on the Prayer Man issue practice a very cowardly and unfair conversion of straight information to attack on the person without ever honestly answering that information...

If you were to practice a more honest level of review you would notice that Larsen stopped posting after I used his correct identification of Gloria Calvery to show the correct timing of Frazier's statement that he was talking to Sarah...The reason I say you betrayed me rather than the other way around is because you abandoned your backing of my correct technical evidence and went right to arguing that the plotters never would have set up such an elaborate plot only to let the patsy spoil it by wandering in to the spotlight on the front steps...You are absolutely correct on that but it isn't the strongest evidence...Humans can be real weasels...When groups of people are aware that they are acting in a cowardly way and tolerating rogue injustice their minds seek to place blame away from themselves...Their minds try to convince themselves that it isn't them and their own personal failings that are the problem but is instead the messenger who has particular problems like being "obsessed", "insulting", or "argumentative", etc...

When Davidson discovered the woman's face I brought it to the Deep Politics board and posted it, congratulating Duncan for finally settling the issue...I was immediately set upon by "experts" David Healy, David Josephs, and Michael Cross who derided me and asked for a draconian amount of evidence in front of the obvious proof I had brought...The moderator Lauren Johnson eventually attacked me against his own rules and suspended me for 3 months chiding "you are not listening to the experts"...Magda Hassan and Lauren then sided with the Prayer Man crew saying Prayer Man was Oswald...When I tried to show them the correct evidence, like the DPF site rules encourage, I was marginalized and persecuted by L Johnson...In his banning logic Peter Lemkin said I was "obsessed"...Of course, it wasn't them who were violating their own rules by abusing their power and refusing to admit my correct evidence...

It is funny that you have no compunction towards the fact that I am responsible for more breakthrough evidence of late in the form of Sarah Stanton's family photo and her relative's confirmation of her 5 foot 5 height...It's funny that rather than be upset that the Education Forum inquisition refuses to post a breakthrough image of Stanton because of its source and are willing to censor the most important evidence to date in order to protect and prolong their provably wrong entries, you turn to me and blame me for posting this vitally sought after material...As if the entire definition of jurisprudence and correct procedure in debate since the Magna Carta could be reversed and the victim blamed for posting the truth others don't want to admit and practice cowardly actions in order to deny...Michael thinks that when groups of people are practicing rogue hypocrisy and deliberately denying correct evidence that the truth-teller is to blame...Hmm...

Meanwhile Stancak is back to his old tricks and is posting that Prayer Man is 10 inches below the top of Frazier's head when actually she is only about 7 and 1/2...Stancak is back to his old business of stretching measurements to fit his Oswald theory rather than credibly showing what is there...

Michael...This single issue has destroyed the credibility of the entire JFK research community...It has led to bully moderation kicking the best and brightest off of JFK research websites in order to preserve the personality domination of unskilled members who insist on putting their personal needs before the previous objective democratic standard they used to practice...The 3 "experts" I was suspended for not listening to never came back to argue the technical evidence that proved I was right...When you have a controlling group favoring you why come back and admit you were wrong when you can bully and ban - right? Nothing like a little directed censorship to allow bullies to avoid admitting they were wrong...It is quite effective when practiced collectively by people who define themselves as not doing that and being morally opposed to it (but then do it anyway when their egos are threatened)...After all it is not horrific dishonesty and corruption it is the fault of the victim who is obviously "obsessed"...Yeah Michael, why bother people by insisting the Earth revolves around the sun?

By the way, you are wrong about Davidson not showing a woman...Every single ROKC member who responded to my original post of 2 years ago agreed it looked like a woman...Even Stanton's grand daughter said it looked like a woman when I showed it to her...Davidson made a public statement on Burnham's site and said his enhancement shows the face of a woman...You don't seem to realize that Davidson posted his technical metadata that proved the woman's face was legitimately derived from the original Wiegman frame...Every single Prayer Man advocate who called for that metadata ran from it and could not answer it when Davidson posted it...That is the only place where Davidson can be criticized and so far no one has managed to do it...Davidson backed his evidence up...The Prayer Man people block and ban like silly children...If you do not possess the skill to detect the face in Davidson is not my problem...

Meanwhile I have discovered new conclusive proof that is being totally ignored...The fat arm in Stanton's family photo perfectly matches the fat arm on Prayer Man seen in Darnell...Also, Stancak is lying...Prayer Man is 7 1/2 inches shorter than Frazier in Darnell and not 10 inches as already-inaccurate Andrej suggests...When Andrej has a math problem he simply fudges and his moderator friends bail him out...There's open contempt for rigor going on on the Education Forum...When I showed that Andrej had misdrawn his height lines across the portal and not obeyed scale and perspective it was ignored...The height difference between Frazier and Prayer Man is 7 1/2 inches, not 10...

Prayer Man is 5 foot 5 inches tall and has both feet on the landing...Sarah's daughter said her mother was "between 5 foot 4 and 5 foot 6"...

Instead of apologizing for unfairly suspending me DPF banned me...When a person with no moderator avatar proves two persons with moderator avatars are violating their own sites rules it is funny how that person without the moderator avatar disappears...What was the DPF formed for again? To criticize governments and institutions that violated their own rules and denied truth and persecuted its tellers?       
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 03:36:23 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #212 on: June 03, 2018, 04:33:34 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #213 on: June 06, 2018, 06:02:31 PM »
Sarah's grand daughter Wanda just told me (in reference to Prayer Man in Darnell) -

"Yes, I noticed she was larger than persons standing next to her."

« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 06:37:03 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #214 on: June 06, 2018, 11:48:23 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Sarah's grand daughter Wanda just told me (in reference to Prayer Man in Darnell) -

"Yes, I noticed she was larger than persons standing next to her."

Brian, I just wanted to reply to you again here.

Yes, I agree with you that the PM tale is infuriating because it muddles the JFK conspiracy narrative.  But there are plenty of others out there as well.  As a matter of fact, there is supposedly one coming out this year and it's by the scam artist David Lifton. I'm not afraid to call him that because that's what he is.  His so-called Best Evidence is nothing but a bunch of baloney and even worst, his new theory to further prove his body alteration theory is to...get this...state that Dr. Perry, who we all know cut into Kennedy's throat to try to save his life, did NOT cut into Kennedy's throat. In other words, the cut you see in the autopsy photos was done before the autopsy actually began.

And his "evidence" to prove this is:

A sound glitch on a Perry TV interview has been blown out of proportion; and
Bob Groden said Perry told him

And that's all.

I called him out over and over again and the last time I did so (you can read it here - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) I got permanently banned over on EF.

So yeah, PM is ridiculous but what else is there to say, Brian?  It's pretty much petering out. But to think that Lifton's Thrumming Copter and Scalpels at the Ready theory may get the crazies lathered up with the *gasp ALL NEW FURTHER PROOF OF BODY ALTERATION* should be vigorously debated and called out. Perhaps if you redirected your obsession to this one, this would bring attention to his scam theory.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #214 on: June 06, 2018, 11:48:23 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #215 on: June 07, 2018, 12:56:39 AM »

This or the next frame are the bestuns.
Need help finding her?
It's from Couch just after Robert Jackson shouted out and three woman turn to look in his direction, same body shape, same hairstyle and 10s from the steps where she will turn
towards in the following frames.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #216 on: June 07, 2018, 01:31:52 AM »
That Darnell gif is so close to revealing the truth, the left leg is there, foot on the landing(and blocking the rad IMO) and it doesn't look bent enough to have his right foot on the step but we just cannot see it. Look at it for a long minute to reach the twilight zone. 8) :o :P

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #216 on: June 07, 2018, 01:31:52 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #217 on: June 07, 2018, 05:30:00 PM »
Brian, I just wanted to reply to you again here.

Yes, I agree with you that the PM tale is infuriating because it muddles the JFK conspiracy narrative.  But there are plenty of others out there as well.  As a matter of fact, there is supposedly one coming out this year and it's by the scam artist David Lifton. I'm not afraid to call him that because that's what he is.  His so-called Best Evidence is nothing but a bunch of baloney and even worst, his new theory to further prove his body alteration theory is to...get this...state that Dr. Perry, who we all know cut into Kennedy's throat to try to save his life, did NOT cut into Kennedy's throat. In other words, the cut you see in the autopsy photos was done before the autopsy actually began.

And his "evidence" to prove this is:

A sound glitch on a Perry TV interview has been blown out of proportion; and
Bob Groden said Perry told him

And that's all.

I called him out over and over again and the last time I did so (you can read it here - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login) I got permanently banned over on EF.

So yeah, PM is ridiculous but what else is there to say, Brian?  It's pretty much petering out. But to think that Lifton's Thrumming Copter and Scalpels at the Ready theory may get the crazies lathered up with the *gasp ALL NEW FURTHER PROOF OF BODY ALTERATION* should be vigorously debated and called out. Perhaps if you redirected your obsession to this one, this would bring attention to his scam theory.

The JFK research community has become so corrupted that it literally ignores the image of Sarah Stanton and how it relates to the Prayer Man evidence...Sorry Michael but you can't tacitly admit that my evidence is good and then denigrate it as "obsession"...If you are correct then the obsession is not from your side...The obsession is from the side of persons who are so dedicated to forcing their now-disproven evidence that they are willing to ignore breakthrough evidence and keep it from their websites in order to avoid admitting what it shows...The only obsession here is that of people who are flagrantly ignoring correct evidence in order not to admit they were wrong and therefore not the credible researchers they force others to accept with bullying...

Recently I have provided irrefutable proof that Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton...Stanton's daughter confirmed her mother's 5 foot 5 height...Prayer Man is 5 foot 5 when compared to Frazier...Photo analysis will show that the visibly thick forearm on Prayer Man that even Jim DiEugenio admitted he saw is case closed proof that Prayer Man is Stanton...One look at the family photo sent to me by Wanda (her grand daughter) shows beyond a doubt that the fat arm seen in that photo matches the thick arm seen on Prayer Man in Darnell...The Prayer Man people literally are not interested in correct evidence and are still trying to force their already-disproven crap right in the face of this final proof...

The moderation at the other two JFK research forums needs to be changed...The membership is filtered through a restricting bottle neck that damages the quality of the site by deliberately removing certain voices by means of false charges...This is a moderation problem...Exaggerated demands for politeness are being used to filter certain posters and opinions...It is clear to me that manners and posting style are stressed to a degree that matches the ineptitude of that moderation to oversee the material...The more the moderation is unable to understand intelligent evidence the more they stress manners...A lowest common denominator is being enforced at the expense of community integrity...Andre Stancak is allowed to mock those who say the average human head is 7 inches while the moderator ignores that Andrej himself was claiming Prayer Man's head was 7 inches just a few posts prior...The moderation has destroyed the credibility of that forum, but as the moderation said "if you don't like it find another website"...A credible community would do exactly that only the 95% of that community that fell for the Prayer Man theory find it beneficial to look the other way when those who present the correct evidence are railroaded by an incompetent bully moderator...Andrej completely ignored that latest proof in the form of Sarah's photo...The credibility of the research community has been brought down to the 12 year old level if they are ignoring evidence...

David Josephs told me he would respond to any correct evidence I posted on Prayer Man...He lied...When I posted this latest photo and evidence he ignored it...

Sorry Michael but as far as Lifton goes I am a strong supporter of his work...Because Jim DiEugenio has a flock of unskilled lackeys who support him no matter what (like Lauren Johnson) he is allowed to attack the person who probably brought the best evidence of all conspiracy researchers...Lifton's discoveries really crack the case...He proved there were two deliveries of caskets to Bethesda and therefore a switcho-changeo where a covert pre-autopsy was done...Because the community lacks competent detective skill it follows DiEugenio like a pack of slack-jawed dummies who simply accept anything he posts...They allow Jim to betray his own research ethic and the community by attacking Lifton...The reason Lifton is so important is because his discovery showed that Commander Pitzer had accidentally filmed the covert pre-autopsy with remote filming equipment and captured evidence of the original wounds...What was my reward for finally putting together the best case-cracking evidence of a conspiracy in my interpretation of Pitzer's discovery? I was banned by two idiot moderators who were just doing their job of tending to DiEugenio as his embarrassing servants knowing they would get away with that because of the fealty to Jim shown by the CT community...Two moderators who have no skill of their own in analyzing evidence and no record of doing so on the internet were allowed to take down the person who cracked the case in order to preserve their power and egos (and clique)...While the rest of the community stares at this evidence like dumb livestock and moderators boast that they are quite happy at the way the community is presently running...A narrow bottle neck gate-kept by two highly uncredible personalities in order to preserve their own power at the expense of the community...

It is not petering out...It has been turned in to a cult where intellectual criminals have hijacked the entire community and are outright censoring the best and brightest so they can dominate with their bully mob...Jim uses this mob to snuff out anyone who disagrees with him... The moderators pose as the victims but they are the aggressors...
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 04:01:04 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #217 on: June 07, 2018, 05:30:00 PM »

Offline Tim Nickerson

• This Member Has Made
    A Forum Donation!
« Reply #218 on: June 08, 2018, 04:11:58 AM »
I still think that Prayer man was Fat Clemenza.  :)

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #219 on: June 08, 2018, 09:22:45 PM »

Sorry Michael but as far as Lifton goes I am a strong supporter of his work...

So let me get this straight, Brian. You have no problem at all obsessively talking about the crazy PM theory (which I happen to agree with you about). Yet, on the flip side, you *support* a fantastical and phony story about squirreling the body away and altering it?  In other words...

We're expected to believe that around crying people, passersby and news cameras that when the body left PMH that the Bad Guys squirreled away the body either at Love Field or some other undisclosed location, took the body out of the coffin and threw it into the cargo hold, then snuck it out the back door of 26000 and onto a helicopter, in full view of live TV cameras, family members, and others upon arriving at Andrews? I mean...really, Brian?  Do YOU believe in a fantastical story like this?

Knowing what I know, to believe that makes me definitely doubt one's credibility when they're rebutting one crazy theory but actually *supporting* a ridiculous one like that.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #219 on: June 08, 2018, 09:22:45 PM »

Mobile View