Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Brian Doyle, Wade Olsson, Jerry Freeman, Michael Clark, John Iacoletti, Larry Trotter, Joe Simmons and 49 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 248463 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #200 on: June 02, 2018, 04:56:54 PM »
While I'm thinking of it, this scenario that's been not just been suggested but completely swallowed, that Frasier needed to be told there was a shooting which is based off of his own words that claimed just that, well do you realise how slow this makes him seem and what you have aligned yourself with?
That BWF and perhaps all of the people on the steps hear nothing like shooting and had to be told what just happened even though they were right beneath the alleged SN window.
How slow or high does he have to be to miss it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #200 on: June 02, 2018, 04:56:54 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #201 on: June 02, 2018, 05:22:25 PM »

Sorry but you can photogrammetrically measure the fat forearm seen in both Darnell and the new photo and get a forensic match...It would be an immediate bulls-eye if the purse wasn't partially blocking the wrist area and therefore creating the illusion of Prayer Man's wrist narrowing...Take the corner of the purse away from Prayer Man's wrist in Darnell and you would immediately see that fat forearm extend all the way to the hand and get an instant confirmation of the chubby forearm seen on Sarah in the family photo...

The waist is also measurable and matches that seen in Stanton's family photo...

The Prayer Man people refuse to post my evidence...They let the main Prayer Man supporters take over and control the narrative...They let Kamp deny my conversation with Calvery's son and ignore the evidence it produced and they have refused to post this new image of Stanton on their sites...When I corrected Zambanini on Calvery's location she ignored the correct evidence and returned with accusations of my stealing her work on the Education Forum where I can't defend myself...It speaks something about their character and true purpose...

Barry ignores that I have matched Sarah's family-confirmed 5 foot 5 height to Prayer Man...

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #202 on: June 02, 2018, 05:59:47 PM »
I've come across Linda's work before, she's clearly got a passion for this but like me she's not 100% correct alladatime. One of her finds I really liked was Styles:

How did Linda know it was her? Well IIRC she found a photo of Styles in her office at the TSBD where she was named and then searched the evidence for her, the woman above left matches perfectly it's the same gal, that's why I liked it, smooth work and a real slamdunk.
Now it seems she's no longer Styles but Stanton, so why the change Linda?

If your looking in... I read what you wrote about how Brian got that image and call me an old hippy if you like but I think you two should get together, Brian seems to have a talent for cold calling people.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #202 on: June 02, 2018, 05:59:47 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #203 on: June 02, 2018, 06:06:43 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If it doesn't fit...
Closer to 60 IMO, so in her 70's in 1963, no way it's PM.

So you appear to know what age the mystery figure was, Barry. Please share.  ;)

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #204 on: June 02, 2018, 06:13:34 PM »
Brian, you used the info posted on the net and got a great result, if that's stealing then we're all thieves but you could have credited her I suppose.
I found Baker meeting Oswald in the DPD and someone else gets credited for it because they parroted it on FB, slightly miffed but also amused because it's the just way she rolls.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #204 on: June 02, 2018, 06:13:34 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #205 on: June 02, 2018, 06:31:20 PM »
So you appear to know what age the mystery figure was, Barry. Please share.  ;)

IMHO of course I should have said yes, as always, my best guess is she's no granny.
Male 25-35 I can't see anything else yet.
One suitable alternative candidate, IMHO the best I've seen.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #206 on: June 02, 2018, 07:01:26 PM »
As a point of order Sarah's grand daughter told me she thinks the photo is from 1962 to 1964...

She said the man in the photo is Sarah's son Larry...Due to Zambanini's admirable and credited diligent genealogy searches we now know that Larry was Sarah's son and was born in 1942...CREDIT TO ZAMBANINI...So whatever the age of Larry is in that photo is the year it was taken...I think it could be from 1969 or maybe even later but the clothes and photo-tech match the 60's...

Sarah Stanton is proven to be Prayer Man because the 5 foot 5 height that was confirmed by Stanton's grand daughter exactly matches Prayer Man's height when compared to Frazier...I have been posting for several years now that when we finally found a family member or medical records that Stanton would be 5 foot 5 in height...Stanton's grand daughter told me she asked her mother and her mother responded "between 5 foot 4 and 5 foot 6"...

When I back-analyzed Sarah's fat arm in the family photo I realized that Prayer Man's right arm in Darnell matched this chubby forearm perfectly...If you removed the false impression of a narrow wrist caused by the purse blocking part of Prayer Man's right wrist you would see this oversized forearm extend all the way to the hand and therefore matching the same forearm seen in the family photo exactly...

The width of the hips is an exact match...

Checkmate...

(I ask the members to bear more "pathological, hateful, ridiculous and imbecile statements" from myself here) LOL

By the way, Stancak is openly claiming Zambanini's "Sandra Styles" above is Stanton and has matched it to Zambanini's false reference to Stanton's photo that she removed...

My calls for cooperation were met with ignoring and personal abuse from the Prayer Man side...I was also banned from DPF for showing this correct evidence (which is directly against their posted site rules)...

DiEugenio: "When I first looked at the Prayer Man image I thought the person was too stocky to be Oswald"
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 07:15:24 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #206 on: June 02, 2018, 07:01:26 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #207 on: June 02, 2018, 07:20:04 PM »
Brian, you used the info posted on the net and got a great result, if that's stealing then we're all thieves but you could have credited her I suppose.
I found Baker meeting Oswald in the DPD and someone else gets credited for it because they parroted it on FB, slightly miffed but also amused because it's the just way she rolls.
My pique is that there's a stabilized clip of all Prayer Man images that you posted in the original thread out there that proves beyond a doubt that Prayer Man could not have had a foot on the step when she pivoted from Wiegman to Darnell...It also shows Sarah fumbling with her purse...

Proving that Prayer Man did not have a foot on the step therefore proves that Prayer Man is exactly Sarah Stanton's now-confirmed 5 foot 5 height...

Back later...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #207 on: June 02, 2018, 07:20:04 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #208 on: June 02, 2018, 08:51:36 PM »
Here's one.
I thought someone on the steps was a man based on what I saw in Wiegman and Darnell.

Reese is indicated above but next to her is a person in black top, an unusual hat and what I thought were trousers, looks like a man to me.
Find the odd hat and find the man I said.
Well someone did and we know exactly who it is now.
What did I learn? Apparently nothing.

Reading between the lines Linda seems to have found earlier images of Stanton that changed her mind with the Styles ID.

I still think she was correct the first time.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #209 on: June 02, 2018, 09:50:38 PM »
My pique is that there's a stabilized clip of all Prayer Man images that you posted in the original thread out there that proves beyond a doubt that Prayer Man could not have had a foot on the step when she pivoted from Wiegman to Darnell...It also shows Sarah fumbling with her purse...

Proving that Prayer Man did not have a foot on the step therefore proves that Prayer Man is exactly Sarah Stanton's now-confirmed 5 foot 5 height...

Back later...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #209 on: June 02, 2018, 09:50:38 PM »

Mobile View