Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528755 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2018, 04:56:54 PM »
Advertisement
While I'm thinking of it, this scenario that's been not just been suggested but completely swallowed, that Frasier needed to be told there was a shooting which is based off of his own words that claimed just that, well do you realise how slow this makes him seem and what you have aligned yourself with?
That BWF and perhaps all of the people on the steps hear nothing like shooting and had to be told what just happened even though they were right beneath the alleged SN window.
How slow or high does he have to be to miss it?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: June 02, 2018, 04:56:54 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2018, 05:59:47 PM »
I've come across Linda's work before, she's clearly got a passion for this but like me she's not 100% correct alladatime. One of her finds I really liked was Styles:

How did Linda know it was her? Well IIRC she found a photo of Styles in her office at the TSBD where she was named and then searched the evidence for her, the woman above left matches perfectly it's the same gal, that's why I liked it, smooth work and a real slamdunk.
Now it seems she's no longer Styles but Stanton, so why the change Linda?

If your looking in... I read what you wrote about how Brian got that image and call me an old hippy if you like but I think you two should get together, Brian seems to have a talent for cold calling people.

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2018, 06:06:43 PM »
If it doesn't fit...
Closer to 60 IMO, so in her 70's in 1963, no way it's PM.

So you appear to know what age the mystery figure was, Barry. Please share.  ;)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: June 02, 2018, 06:06:43 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #75 on: June 02, 2018, 06:13:34 PM »
Brian, you used the info posted on the net and got a great result, if that's stealing then we're all thieves but you could have credited her I suppose.
I found Baker meeting Oswald in the DPD and someone else gets credited for it because they parroted it on FB, slightly miffed but also amused because it's the just way she rolls.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2018, 06:31:20 PM »
So you appear to know what age the mystery figure was, Barry. Please share.  ;)

IMHO of course I should have said yes, as always, my best guess is she's no granny.
Male 25-35 I can't see anything else yet.
One suitable alternative candidate, IMHO the best I've seen.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: June 02, 2018, 06:31:20 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #77 on: June 02, 2018, 08:51:36 PM »
Here's one.
I thought someone on the steps was a man based on what I saw in Wiegman and Darnell.

Reese is indicated above but next to her is a person in black top, an unusual hat and what I thought were trousers, looks like a man to me.
Find the odd hat and find the man I said.
Well someone did and we know exactly who it is now.
What did I learn? Apparently nothing.

Reading between the lines Linda seems to have found earlier images of Stanton that changed her mind with the Styles ID.

I still think she was correct the first time.

Offline Michael Walton

« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2018, 12:38:38 PM »
Brian,

Have you ever thought about just letting this issue go?  You seem obsessed with it to the point of becoming unhinged. Over a month ago, you reached out to me via Sandy Larsen on EF to ask me to post stuff for you on EF.  I then emailed you and your reply was not, "Hi, nice to meet you" but instead "Can't talk...eating...later." Fool that I am, I let you then send me another email but I do regret it and should have listened to my instincts after receiving a reply like that. Even the Jehovah's Witnesses who knock on my door trying to recruit me are nicer than your reply to me was, Brian.

I did post a few things for you and the next thing I knew you turned against me, calling my posts over there "blather."  And I, too, don't think that's LHO up on the steps for xxxxxx sake.

So Stancek and others continue to manufacture fake or dubious evidence over on EF trying to prove it's Oswald.  Big deal. And seriously, you actually think this image:

Shows it's a woman when it shows absolutely nothing of the kind but a bunch of pixelated blobs? It looks like a xxxxing Rorschach test, Brian. Get real.

What was shocking for me, too, after following this thread is that you claim Chris Davidson is an expert on photo analysis.  Chris Davidson? You must not know about the truly hilarious post he updates over on EF about his ridiculous mathematical formulas (dis)proving that the Z film is fake. It's so funny that Greg Parker's people made a parody of it...you should check it out.

To be honest, you're actually starting to sound like Jim DiEugenio, who has a very hard time ever admitting he's wrong about anything.

IMO, it's time to pack up and move on to something more interesting with the Kennedy case, Brian.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: June 03, 2018, 12:38:38 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #79 on: June 07, 2018, 12:56:39 AM »

https://www.jfkassassinationgallery.com/displayimage.php?album=166&pos=105

This or the next frame are the bestuns.
Need help finding her?
It's from Couch just after Robert Jackson shouted out and three woman turn to look in his direction, same body shape, same hairstyle and 10s from the steps where she will turn
towards in the following frames.