Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528752 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2018, 04:36:33 PM »
Advertisement
It just goes to show that anyone with a similar hairline put next to PM works, just as long as your open to the possibility.
Elvis' cousin even.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #64 on: June 01, 2018, 04:36:33 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #65 on: June 01, 2018, 04:54:11 PM »

Pauline Sanders said that she was standing at the East side nearest the door.
 virtual East looking forward would be to her hand right side

Quote: "I was standing on the top step at the east end of the entrance"

Hi Duncan...
I notice some quibbling among some of the posters over this absolutely fuzzy grainy photo.
I have no wish to join in on the arguments.
I would like to point out that I feel certain that it is on the west side of the entrance that the individual is standing. I do know the area well and pass by quite frequently.

Has anybody seen the Jack Files videos?
[Silly background music]....sorry

There is another one..... real short

One below that is the most interesting to me-
Snips of films spliced together-
Starting at about 1:40 to about 1:50 or so ...who appears to have the same shade of clothing as the prayer individual. steps out into the foreground or bottom of the film and moves to his left.
He looks on like 'what's happening here'?
 Wearing the same type of shirt as... guess who? Said he wore.

I believe that just might be Lee Harvey Oswald.

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2018, 05:22:39 PM »
Steve here's the full version from Murray, one of at least three he took within perhaps about thirty seconds.

Thanks Barry, I thought I saw something but was wrong.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2018, 05:22:39 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #67 on: June 01, 2018, 05:58:34 PM »
Hi Duncan...
I would like to point out that I feel certain that it is on the west side of the entrance that the individual is standing.

Hi Jerry, yes I know, that's why I used the word "virtual"

Thanks anyway.  Thumb1:

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2018, 07:08:14 PM »
Hey Brian,
To me, the photograph seems to show an image of a lady closer to age 60ish, rather than 40ish. But,repeat, seems to show. That said, is it possibly a color photograph that is reproduced in black & white?

In any event, I see similarities in image facial features of the SarahStantonImage that match, at least to some degree, my conclusion based PrayerPersonImage identification.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #68 on: June 01, 2018, 07:08:14 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #69 on: June 02, 2018, 02:14:43 AM »
I ran across a witness location map.....craigciccone.files
Not the best quality.
Those on the front steps are not indicated.

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2018, 02:46:20 AM »
The photographed images indicate an age of about 50+ for Ms StantonImage, and about 30+ for the LarryDanielImage.

I do have to conclude that beyond a doubt, Ms SarahStanton and Ms PaulineSanders, are somewhere on the landing as the filming of the portal occurs. Both ladies testified that they were there, and there is other witnessing of their presence as well.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #70 on: June 02, 2018, 02:46:20 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #71 on: June 02, 2018, 04:28:20 PM »

If it doesn't fit...
Closer to 60 IMO, so in her 70's in 1963, no way it's PM. Full credit to Linda. Brian too since he has ruled out Stanton for me with the image of her he tracked down.
When you actually find whoever PM was it will actually look like him/her and not some old woman nearing retirement why? Because we've already found Frasier a few feet away and that actually looks just like him.

If it doesn't fit...
If it's found that either or even neither, of these two ladies were not on the steps as the motorcade swung by will you be able to carry on? Will it really be that suprising to you?
Have you not come across anyone leaving the position they were camping at to get a better view at the last second?
Use Roy Truly's statements and try and locate him in an image, or another, was the man behind the wall on the knoll still behind the wall as the motorcade aproached his position?
So when Sitzman said they were both still on the bench when she looked there after the shooting.. that's the best evidence?

Where's Cochran when we really need him?

Regarding what Andreaj claims is a short person on the east, I'm not convinced, I don't see anyone there in the moving footage but I should really look again.