Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 528913 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2018, 09:28:38 PM »
Advertisement
Who's "we"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: May 25, 2018, 09:28:38 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #57 on: May 26, 2018, 06:26:39 PM »
Brian, your post/reply indicates, at least to me, the possibility that the SecondFloor LunchRoomEncounter was actually an accident, caused by the immediate response actions of DPD MotorcycleOfficer MarrionBaker. It just seems to me that the Encounter dissipates a LeeOswaldPatsy situation, although does not eliminate it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 08:23:41 PM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2018, 02:45:48 AM »
... there is no reliable evidence indicating the PrayerPersonImage is that of a male.

... my conclusion that the PrayerPersonImage is that of a female.. relies on situational event testimony/statements made by TSBD Bldg Elm St entrance landing and stairs occupants...

Testimony that is unreliable and proves nothing(just google it, there's scores of articles citing significant research) while ignoring the fact that because it looks a little like Oswald in the Darnell footage strongly suggests this person to be male.
You keep saying the same things over and over but you will not answer my simple questions because you think you'll only be repeating yourself?
Where or when did you ever say/write/find/quote/research that testimony is reliable and conclusions should be based on it?

This woman's work might help you

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: May 28, 2018, 02:45:48 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #59 on: May 28, 2018, 07:46:34 AM »
Testimony that is unreliable and proves nothing(just google it, there's scores of articles citing significant research) while ignoring the fact that because it looks a little like Oswald in the Darnell footage strongly suggests this person to be male.
You keep saying the same things over and over but you will not answer my simple questions because you think you'll only be repeating yourself?
Where or when did you ever say/write/find/quote/research that testimony is reliable and conclusions should be based on it?

This woman's work might help you

I do not need any help. I have concluded, after at least four years, maybe five studying research of the issue of PrayerPersonImage, that the image represents a female, most likely TSBD Building employee SarahStanton.

The SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter of DPD Officer Baker and TSBD Superintendent Truly with LeeOswald at about 12:31/12:32pm CST removes LeeOswald from the landing during filming.

My primary reliance is on the testimony of known stairs/landing occupants/eyewitnesses that does not indicate any male in the location of the PrayerPersonImage.

And, there are stairs/landing occupants that specified that they did not see LeeOswald there during the assassination shooting.

I have not told you what to conclude, and I owe you no additional explanation. You can, and should, make your own conclusions. However, if you want to specifically dispute my stated conclusion, you need to provide evidence that disproves said conclusions, as well stating your conclusions about the PrayerPersonImage identification.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 05:07:17 AM by Larry Trotter »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2018, 08:14:48 PM »
I still favour Pauline Sanders as being Prayer woman.
Here's a Michael Walton comparison. I must say, I am impressed by his attempted match.

Pauline Sanders said that she was standing at the East side nearest the door.

If you look at things from Pauline Sanders looking forward and facing the camera perspective ,ie, her looking towards the camera, then HER virtual East looking forward would be to her hand right side, and that's exactly where we see Prayer woman is standing.

Quote: "I was standing on the top step at the east end of the entrance"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2018, 08:14:48 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2018, 10:42:23 PM »
I still favour Pauline Sanders as being Prayer woman.
Here's a Michael Walton comparison. I must say, I am impressed by his attempted match.

Pauline Sanders said that she was standing at the East side nearest the door.

If you look at things from Pauline Sanders looking forward and facing the camera perspective ,ie, her looking towards the camera, then HER virtual East looking forward would be to her hand right side, and that's exactly where we see Prayer woman is standing.

Quote: "I was standing on the top step at the east end of the entrance"

Hello Duncan, do you remember photo of Pauline Sanders I have sent you last year? I will try to find it again. Remember the right hand was in the same position? I am quite positive it was Pauline.

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2018, 03:49:48 PM »

Barry, if you know, what is the source of the above photo and its approximate timeline?  Thanks.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: June 01, 2018, 03:49:48 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #63 on: June 01, 2018, 04:23:14 PM »
Steve here's the full version from Murray, one of at least three he took within perhaps about thirty seconds.

Judging by the crowd I'd say this was around 1:20pm, maybe someone has another idea though,