Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Kevin M Smith, Thomas Graves and 53 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 196178 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #190 on: May 29, 2018, 05:56:16 PM »
Zambanini has found Pauline Sanders' photo in a High School PTA photo...If this is the right person it shows a jowly Pauline Sanders...

While it is always good to have further elucidation on assassination witnesses, as far as Prayer Man, this evidence does nothing to change the fact I have positively identified Prayer Man as being Sarah Stanton...

We already knew the woman Stancak has isolated with her back to the glass is Sanders since she testified she was in the back row of those in the portal...The back row is up against the glass, so therefore "Tiny Woman" is Sanders...

If you want to know what the truth is on Prayer Man watch what Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp and crew avoid when they bring the discussion to their censored forums...Besides all of my evidence that proves Prayer Man is Stanton, they are ignoring their own evidence that shows there were only two women on the landing in Couch/Darnell...If they followed their own evidence they would realize that they have positively identified Pauline Sanders as being Tiny Woman...That means that the only candidate for Sarah Stanton would be the purse-holding and dress-wearing Prayer Man...Stancak is a rather dishonest bugger...He is claiming Stanton is a woman who is standing behind Frazier but their own Darnell images show no such person in that spot...Stancak has invented this imaginary Stanton exactly because he knows he is in trouble once you admit Tiny Woman is Sanders...Look at how the others ignore this and avoid talking about it in their cheerleading posts...

This issue is due to a failure in moderation...The Murphy cult is operating in a dishonest way that avoids provable evidence and the moderators who have banned the opposition are cooperating in allowing them...There are still two unanswered sound pieces of evidence out there that those who have collected in favor of the Murphy theory are refusing to answer...The first is that the clearest images of Darnell show a white radiator in the spot where Stancak needs to have Prayer Man's bent left leg in order to have one foot on the step...This is conclusive proof that Stancak is wrong and it refutes his foot on the step claim...The Murphy crazies claim Oswald was wearing dark pants...If he was it is impossible that any white would be seen where Stancak needs that bent left leg to be...In the clearest images you can see the division between Prayer Man's coat or dress and the full white radiator that happens to match the known dimensions of the radiator...There's a clear vertical line there between the radiator and dress...There is no bent leg...This is game, set, and match as far as Prayer Man because it proves in the evidence that is visible at currently available resolutions that Prayer Man has both feet on the landing...That means, by Stancak's own admission, that Prayer Man is too short to be Oswald...I have never seen Zambanini confront this...Instead she is over on the Education Forum fraternizing with the Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp gang saying "Prayer Man is LHO" while ignorantly missing this conclusive proof...There's a reason why Stancak and Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp do not use the clearest images...It is because they know it shows this refuting proof...The moderators do not demand it of them while ignorant researchers compliment their work...

The second piece of proof is that Tiny Woman (Sanders) is simply too far behind Frazier to be the woman Frazier said he spoke to, asking what Calvery had said...Any look at Tiny Woman would show that it would take a hard 180 degree turn to ask her what Calvery had said...Prayer Man, on the other hand, is directly in front of Frazier and would be a natural choice to be "Sarah" since it is the direction Frazier is facing in Couch/Darnell and is also dovetailed in with the timing of Calvery already having shouted the president has been shot... Ergonomically, and according to human behavior, Frazier would have been more likely to ask Calvery herself since she was coming up the steps toward him rather than contort 180 degrees to ask a woman he doesn't even see...Like I said, look at what the Murphy gang avoids discussing if you want to know the truth...There is no way that during a situation where Frazier heard gunshots and saw people running in panic that he would delay asking Sarah what Calvery had said...It is more than obvious that Frazier is in the process of asking Sarah what Calvery had said in Couch/Darnell and that is what we are seeing...Look at the Murphy crew categorically ignore this on the EF - they know it's true...When the original thread was shut down on the Education Forum it was done under the justification that the Prayer Man people were ignoring the evidence of the other side...

They are ignoring Prayer Man's wide hips in a dress that is clearly visible in the clearest images they avoid and the moderators don't demand...

These people know Stancak's Stanton is imaginary which is why none of them claim that is Stanton in the thread...This is linguistic forensic evidence that they know Stancak's fabricated Stanton doesn't exist...

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 09:43:41 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: May 29, 2018, 05:56:16 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #191 on: May 30, 2018, 08:30:27 PM »
If you go to Find A Grave Zambanini has found what she thinks might be photos of Sarah Stanton...She has posted them under the Sarah Juanita Dean Stanton entry on Find A Grave...

Find A Grave reveals Larry and Jack Daniel who were the sons of Mitchell Daniel and Sarah Stanton...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 03:54:58 AM by Brian Doyle »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #192 on: May 31, 2018, 03:32:21 PM »
Sarah Stanton's grand daughter sent me this image of her grand mother Sarah..

.As you can see she is a heavy-set woman who matches the exact height of Prayer Man...The hair is the right length too...

Sarah's daughter chimed-in and said her mother was "between 5 foot 4 and 6"...If you recall I have been saying for years my height analysis placed Prayer Man at 5 foot 5 inches...

Prayer Man has both feet on the landing and squares with Sarah Stanton's known height...The width at her hips also identically matches...

(Stancak is currently over on the Education Forum pointing out two women who are not Stanton...Just to show the wild and off to the races credibility of Stancak and his pseudo analyses...He has made a new claim on Stanton using two persons who obviously have nothing to do with anything while being ignorant of this new hard evidence that the Murphy crazies are ignoring - Though politely and therefore meeting the intellectual demands of the internet overseers)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 04:04:55 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #192 on: May 31, 2018, 03:32:21 PM »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Videos
« Reply #193 on: May 31, 2018, 08:14:48 PM »
I still favour Pauline Sanders as being Prayer woman.
Here's a Michael Walton comparison. I must say, I am impressed by his attempted match.

Pauline Sanders said that she was standing at the East side nearest the door.

If you look at things from Pauline Sanders looking forward and facing the camera perspective ,ie, her looking towards the camera, then HER virtual East looking forward would be to her hand right side, and that's exactly where we see Prayer woman is standing.

Quote: "I was standing on the top step at the east end of the entrance"

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #194 on: May 31, 2018, 08:31:38 PM »
Duncan:  Prayer Man is in the furthest west side of the entrance...She is also at the front of the landing and not the "back row" like Sanders said...The rows are oriented front to back...

The problem with that is who is Tiny Woman then? Also Frazier is facing and talking to Prayer Man at that instant...We have established Gloria Calvery has gotten to the bottom of the steps by the time of Couch/Darnell so Frazier has to be talking to Sarah at that point since it is very unlikely he would delay asking what Calvery had said during an ongoing presidential assassination...The timing makes it Stanton, as do the hips...

In my opinion Walton offers a very unsophisticated, unskilled version that ignores good evidence...He just ignores the fact that when Davidson posted his image every single LINK DELETED: Links To websites which contain materials or links to materials which are unsuitable for viewing by minors is forbidden member who posted agreed it looked like a woman...Pretty good agreement for what Walton smears as a "pixelated blob"...Remember Chris Davidson is a highly credible photo analyst who is regularly used as reference by those on the Education Forum... He is held in high regard and I have never seen any of his findings questioned EXCEPT his Prayer Man Wiegman enhancement where the opposition carefully avoids confronting Davidson directly or answering why they hold him in high regard yet ignore his insistence that his image shows the face of a woman...No, Walton is not what I would call a credible source and his offerings are somewhat lacking in credible detail...

The bottom line is any credible photo expert will confirm that Davidson does show enough valid photogrammetry detail to validly determine the face is that of a woman...As I have been saying for years, this issue is at the level where only the top 3% of skilled analysts will correctly interpret the evidence...And we are dealing with an extremely spoiled/corrupted community that has used disgust over corrupt official sources to justify their own uncarefulness in research... And anyone with common sense would realize my nailing Prayer Man as being 5 foot 5 with this new evidence confirms Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton who just so happened to also be 5 foot 5...To not register how that relates to Davidson showing a female face exhibits a lack of caution in rigor in my opinion...

Prayer Man comes up to Frazier's chin...Frazier was 6 foot 1/2 inch...Subtract 7 1/2 inch for the head and you get 5 foot 5 - exactly what Stanton's daughter said was her height...

And don't forget the hips that match Stanton perfectly and more importantly are obviously too wide to be Oswald...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 09:09:26 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: May 31, 2018, 08:31:38 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #195 on: May 31, 2018, 09:21:52 PM »

Stancak:   " the height of inseam and therefore the leg length has nothing to do with the overall body height of the mannequin/Prayer Man - it was 5'9'' irrespective of inseam height. "

Again, Stancak makes bizarre statements like this and doesn't receive any chastizing from the obviously biased moderation...

No one asks Stancak how he intends to reduce Prayer Man's inseam by 3 inches without reducing his height by that same necessary 3 inches - since the rest of the body is attached to the leg...

He's stalling because he's caught - Just like last time when he took over a year to answer...

Stancak seems oblivious to his own science where his calibrated measuring sticks don't allow him to reduce by 3 inches without subtracting from Prayer Man's overall height...

Meanwhile he's ignoring all of our evidence - as well as the hips...

Stanton's grand daughter said the image of Stanton on the last page is from 1962 to 1964 and it shows her son Larry Daniel...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 10:07:31 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #196 on: May 31, 2018, 10:42:23 PM »
I still favour Pauline Sanders as being Prayer woman.
Here's a Michael Walton comparison. I must say, I am impressed by his attempted match.

Pauline Sanders said that she was standing at the East side nearest the door.

If you look at things from Pauline Sanders looking forward and facing the camera perspective ,ie, her looking towards the camera, then HER virtual East looking forward would be to her hand right side, and that's exactly where we see Prayer woman is standing.

Quote: "I was standing on the top step at the east end of the entrance"

Hello Duncan, do you remember photo of Pauline Sanders I have sent you last year? I will try to find it again. Remember the right hand was in the same position? I am quite positive it was Pauline.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: May 31, 2018, 10:42:23 PM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #197 on: June 01, 2018, 03:31:10 PM »
Sarah Stanton's grand daughter sent me this image of her grand mother Sarah..

Nice work Brian!
Did you get a date for the image?
Around 1959 my guess.

Here's a lil blow-up of the reporter with the shadow on his back fwiw.

Still think it's shadow or something behind him? I can entertain both.

Also Lovelady doesn't look like himself in Wiegman, he wasn't(and could never be) identified by his facial features but by his position that and the balding head which is amplified, just another titbit we dissagree on but what's new?

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #198 on: June 01, 2018, 03:49:03 PM »
 Stanton's grand daughter told me "between 1962 and 1964" - though I agree the dates should be further verified...The man is Sarah's son Larry who should be around 21 in that photo...

I showed the grand daughter the Davidson enhancement and she responded "To be honest with you that woman appears too pretty to be my grand mother"...I explained Frazier's testimony that he was talking to "Sarah" and the timing with Calvery...The grand daughter said there is an aunt "who knew everything you are looking for" but that she's in a nursing home and the grand daughter hasn't spoken to her in years...

Frazier saying he was talking to Sarah when Calvery ran up and the confirmed 5 foot 5 height cinches it and is verified proof that Prayer Man is Stanton (which I've known for years and we are only having to further prove because of erroneous researchers)...

"That Woman"  - We don't really need any further proof at that point to disprove the Murphy theory...

The hips are a perfect match and push it beyond a doubt...
« Last Edit: June 01, 2018, 11:05:58 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: June 01, 2018, 03:49:03 PM »

Offline Steve Taylor

« Reply #199 on: June 01, 2018, 03:49:48 PM »

Barry, if you know, what is the source of the above photo and its approximate timeline?  Thanks.