Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 261640 times)

Offline Barry Pollard

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #170 on: May 28, 2018, 02:45:48 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
... there is no reliable evidence indicating the PrayerPersonImage is that of a male.

... my conclusion that the PrayerPersonImage is that of a female.. relies on situational event testimony/statements made by TSBD Bldg Elm St entrance landing and stairs occupants...

Testimony that is unreliable and proves nothing(just google it, there's scores of articles citing significant research) while ignoring the fact that because it looks a little like Oswald in the Darnell footage strongly suggests this person to be male.
You keep saying the same things over and over but you will not answer my simple questions because you think you'll only be repeating yourself?
Where or when did you ever say/write/find/quote/research that testimony is reliable and conclusions should be based on it?

This woman's work might help you

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #170 on: May 28, 2018, 02:45:48 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #171 on: May 28, 2018, 04:05:49 AM »
His enhancement of the Wiegman film contains enough resolution to determine the face is a woman...I am 100% positive if we could get relatives of Stanton to show us a photo of her it would look like the woman's face in Davidson's enhancement...

Does Lovelady look like himself in the same frames? Not from what I've seen, I know it's him only from other more solid evidence, like Altgens, which to some is still considered a fake. Have you seen an enhancement of BL's face from Wiegman, would you even want to, just for comparison purposes?
You've also never seen an image of Stanton but you believe it looks like her, a complete leap of faith and very typical of the "research community" you seem to want to defend.

If the real Stanton looked as unsightly as what has been posted on page1 we'll know exactly why she stood at the back and out of the way.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #172 on: May 28, 2018, 05:38:35 AM »
I can't really tell for sure if it's part of PM or the radiator, I tend to believe it's the former, that PM's body is blocking it and just wondering if Duncan has looked at it and what he found/thinks.

Ah ha...

Except the clearest shots show the white of the radiator which would be impossible if Oswald's dark pants were blocking it...They ignore it because they know it refutes them by itself and they literally can't answer it...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #172 on: May 28, 2018, 05:38:35 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #173 on: May 28, 2018, 05:40:51 AM »
VSA is not good enough for most courts and for those who might even consider using it, the interview conditions would have to be controlled. You can't use a random tape alone, for that to be of any significance you'd have to compare it with other examples of him speaking and even then, if you could prove that Baker(or anyone) was nervous wouldn't prove he was lying.
Like a polygraph, if the subject shows signs of nervousness when asked a certain question, it's certainly interesting but you'd have just a good a chance at determining if he/she is being deceptive by flipping a coin.
Ah ha...And if it showed low voice stress it wouldn't indicate truth...

And we can just ignore how Carolyn Arnold's witnessing corroborates it or just say she's lying like Kamp..

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #174 on: May 28, 2018, 05:51:44 AM »
Does Lovelady look like himself in the same frames? Not from what I've seen, I know it's him only from other more solid evidence, like Altgens, which to some is still considered a fake. Have you seen an enhancement of BL's face from Wiegman, would you even want to, just for comparison purposes?
You've also never seen an image of Stanton but you believe it looks like her, a complete leap of faith and very typical of the "research community" you seem to want to defend.

If the real Stanton looked as unsightly as what has been posted on page1 we'll know exactly why she stood at the back and out of the way.
Once again, this is very loose analysis...It looks like reckless excuse-making from the look of it...

1)  Yes, Lovelady looks like himself...

2)  I believe it looks like Stanton because she has pudgy cheeks...She also has wide hips in Darnell like a "heavy-set" person would have...

3)  Barry, Prayer Man is 100% Sarah Stanton with certainty...You never answered the point that since Stancak's Stanton whom he places behind Frazier doesn't exist that the only other alternative is Prayer Man...

4)  I don't think you arguing seriously when I look at your last comment...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #174 on: May 28, 2018, 05:51:44 AM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #175 on: May 28, 2018, 07:46:34 AM »
Testimony that is unreliable and proves nothing(just google it, there's scores of articles citing significant research) while ignoring the fact that because it looks a little like Oswald in the Darnell footage strongly suggests this person to be male.
You keep saying the same things over and over but you will not answer my simple questions because you think you'll only be repeating yourself?
Where or when did you ever say/write/find/quote/research that testimony is reliable and conclusions should be based on it?

This woman's work might help you

I do not need any help. I have concluded, after at least four years, maybe five studying research of the issue of PrayerPersonImage, that the image represents a female, most likely TSBD Building employee SarahStanton.

The SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter of DPD Officer Baker and TSBD Superintendent Truly with LeeOswald at about 12:31/12:32pm CST removes LeeOswald from the landing during filming.

My primary reliance is on the testimony of known stairs/landing occupants/eyewitnesses that does not indicate any male in the location of the PrayerPersonImage.

And, there are stairs/landing occupants that specified that they did not see LeeOswald there during the assassination shooting.

I have not told you what to conclude, and I owe you no additional explanation. You can, and should, make your own conclusions. However, if you want to specifically dispute my stated conclusion, you need to provide evidence that disproves said conclusions, as well stating your conclusions about the PrayerPersonImage identification.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 05:07:17 AM by Larry Trotter »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #176 on: May 29, 2018, 05:56:16 PM »
Zambanini has found Pauline Sanders' photo in a High School PTA photo...If this is the right person it shows a jowly Pauline Sanders...

While it is always good to have further elucidation on assassination witnesses, as far as Prayer Man, this evidence does nothing to change the fact I have positively identified Prayer Man as being Sarah Stanton...

We already knew the woman Stancak has isolated with her back to the glass is Sanders since she testified she was in the back row of those in the portal...The back row is up against the glass, so therefore "Tiny Woman" is Sanders...

If you want to know what the truth is on Prayer Man watch what Kamp and crew avoid when they bring the discussion to their censored forums...Besides all of my evidence that proves Prayer Man is Stanton, they are ignoring their own evidence that shows there were only two women on the landing in Couch/Darnell...If they followed their own evidence they would realize that they have positively identified Pauline Sanders as being Tiny Woman...That means that the only candidate for Sarah Stanton would be the purse-holding and dress-wearing Prayer Man...Stancak is a rather dishonest bugger...He is claiming Stanton is a woman who is standing behind Frazier but their own Darnell images show no such person in that spot...Stancak has invented this imaginary Stanton exactly because he knows he is in trouble once you admit Tiny Woman is Sanders...Look at how the others ignore this and avoid talking about it in their cheerleading posts...

This issue is due to a failure in moderation...The Murphy cult is operating in a dishonest way that avoids provable evidence and the moderators who have banned the opposition are cooperating in allowing them...There are still two unanswered sound pieces of evidence out there that those who have collected in favor of the Murphy theory are refusing to answer...The first is that the clearest images of Darnell show a white radiator in the spot where Stancak needs to have Prayer Man's bent left leg in order to have one foot on the step...This is conclusive proof that Stancak is wrong and it refutes his foot on the step claim...The Murphy crazies claim Oswald was wearing dark pants...If he was it is impossible that any white would be seen where Stancak needs that bent left leg to be...In the clearest images you can see the division between Prayer Man's coat or dress and the full white radiator that happens to match the known dimensions of the radiator...There's a clear vertical line there between the radiator and dress...There is no bent leg...This is game, set, and match as far as Prayer Man because it proves in the evidence that is visible at currently available resolutions that Prayer Man has both feet on the landing...That means, by Stancak's own admission, that Prayer Man is too short to be Oswald...I have never seen Zambanini confront this...Instead she is over on the Education Forum fraternizing with the Kamp gang saying "Prayer Man is LHO" while ignorantly missing this conclusive proof...There's a reason why Stancak and Kamp do not use the clearest images...It is because they know it shows this refuting proof...The moderators do not demand it of them while ignorant researchers compliment their work...

The second piece of proof is that Tiny Woman (Sanders) is simply too far behind Frazier to be the woman Frazier said he spoke to, asking what Calvery had said...Any look at Tiny Woman would show that it would take a hard 180 degree turn to ask her what Calvery had said...Prayer Man, on the other hand, is directly in front of Frazier and would be a natural choice to be "Sarah" since it is the direction Frazier is facing in Couch/Darnell and is also dovetailed in with the timing of Calvery already having shouted the president has been shot... Ergonomically, and according to human behavior, Frazier would have been more likely to ask Calvery herself since she was coming up the steps toward him rather than contort 180 degrees to ask a woman he doesn't even see...Like I said, look at what the Murphy gang avoids discussing if you want to know the truth...There is no way that during a situation where Frazier heard gunshots and saw people running in panic that he would delay asking Sarah what Calvery had said...It is more than obvious that Frazier is in the process of asking Sarah what Calvery had said in Couch/Darnell and that is what we are seeing...Look at the Murphy crew categorically ignore this on the EF - they know it's true...When the original thread was shut down on the Education Forum it was done under the justification that the Prayer Man people were ignoring the evidence of the other side...

They are ignoring Prayer Man's wide hips in a dress that is clearly visible in the clearest images they avoid and the moderators don't demand...

These people know Stancak's Stanton is imaginary which is why none of them claim that is Stanton in the thread...This is linguistic forensic evidence that they know Stancak's fabricated Stanton doesn't exist...

« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 09:43:41 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: May 29, 2018, 05:56:16 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2018, 08:30:27 PM »
If you go to Find A Grave Zambanini has found what she thinks might be photos of Sarah Stanton...She has posted them under the Sarah Juanita Dean Stanton entry on Find A Grave...

Find A Grave reveals Larry and Jack Daniel who were the sons of Mitchell Daniel and Sarah Stanton...
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 03:54:58 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #177 on: May 30, 2018, 08:30:27 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #178 on: May 31, 2018, 03:32:21 PM »
Sarah Stanton's grand daughter sent me this image of her grand mother Sarah..

.As you can see she is a heavy-set woman who matches the exact height of Prayer Man...The hair is the right length too...

Sarah's daughter chimed-in and said her mother was "between 5 foot 4 and 6"...If you recall I have been saying for years my height analysis placed Prayer Man at 5 foot 5 inches...

Prayer Man has both feet on the landing and squares with Sarah Stanton's known height...The width at her hips also identically matches...

(Stancak is currently over on the Education Forum pointing out two women who are not Stanton...Just to show the wild and off to the races credibility of Stancak and his pseudo analyses...He has made a new claim on Stanton using two persons who obviously have nothing to do with anything while being ignorant of this new hard evidence that the Murphy crazies are ignoring - Though politely and therefore meeting the intellectual demands of the internet overseers)
« Last Edit: May 31, 2018, 04:04:55 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Duncan MacRae

• Administrator
    • JFK Assassination Photographs
« Reply #179 on: May 31, 2018, 08:14:48 PM »
I still favour Pauline Sanders as being Prayer woman.
Here's a Michael Walton comparison. I must say, I am impressed by his attempted match.

Pauline Sanders said that she was standing at the East side nearest the door.

If you look at things from Pauline Sanders looking forward and facing the camera perspective ,ie, her looking towards the camera, then HER virtual East looking forward would be to her hand right side, and that's exactly where we see Prayer woman is standing.

Quote: "I was standing on the top step at the east end of the entrance"

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #179 on: May 31, 2018, 08:14:48 PM »

Mobile View