Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Brian Doyle, Kevin M Smith and 38 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 215357 times)

Offline Larry Trotter

• I do not consider PrayerMan a reality.............
Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #170 on: May 26, 2018, 06:26:39 PM »
Brian, your post/reply indicates, at least to me, the possibility that the SecondFloor LunchRoomEncounter was actually an accident, caused by the immediate response actions of DPD MotorcycleOfficer MarrionBaker. It just seems to me that the Encounter dissipates a LeeOswaldPatsy situation, although does not eliminate it.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 08:23:41 PM by Larry Trotter »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #171 on: May 26, 2018, 08:50:54 PM »
That's why Truly & Baker helped cover it up by not mentioning all the particulars like the lunch on the table, Coke, and specific location...The massive conspiracy that ordered Oswald to be in the 2nd floor lunch room during the shots is the same one that kept Baker from clearly defining his witnessing in his first day affidavit...I have no doubt Oswald simply dutifully obeyed his Intel instructions to be in the 2nd floor lunch room under the guise of staying away from the Secret Service...Little did Oswald know the whole intent was to frame him as being the shooter...Lee Harvey Oswald was killed by Ruby because eventually the truth would have gotten out of his presence in the 2nd floor lunch room and Carolyn Arnold's witnessing of it...

You can show Sarah Stanton's face on Prayer Man and it still isn't good enough for these nuts...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #171 on: May 26, 2018, 08:50:54 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #172 on: May 27, 2018, 04:08:37 PM »
Michael Walton has backed-off and backslid into useless blather...

The Prayer Man gang forgets Billy Lovelady mentioned those around him from his left to his right in order...The names he gave were Bill Shelley, Buell Frazier, and Sarah Stanton...One look at Altgens shows Shelley, Frazier and Prayer Man in those spots...Stancak tries to steal the narrative and invent new Stantons out of thin air, but the real factual and evidentiary record shows Prayer Man to be in the spot that Frazier and Lovelady mentioned Sarah Stanton as being in...

It is important to note that Kamp and DiEugenio do not respond when you ask them what a voice stress analysis would show for the Baker & Truly CBS interview...It is obvious to me that they already know the answer which is why they ignore it and the Davidson enhancement that they lied around...

David Josephs pretends to lecture that he knows exactly what Baker would be looking at as he coursed by on the 2nd floor landing...I think Baker saw Oswald flinch away from the vestibule window and went after him as showing a sign of guilt...The reason Baker omitted this from his first day affidavit is because it showed that Oswald was flat-footed and in position in that window as if he had been there for a while...The Coke and lunch on the table Baker & Truly witnessed showed that Oswald had been exactly where Carolyn Arnold had seen him 6 minutes earlier...Bart Kamp is now lying around this because of its obviousness while the rest of the community follows his ill-minded lead...Baker is very vague in his description of exactly what he saw in that vestibule window...The reason for that is because he saw something very precise that indicated Oswald had been stationary in that spot and therefore had not just ran down from the 6th floor...This isn't rocket science, however the Prayer Man cult will not admit the obvious because they know it refutes their bogus Murphy claim...YES - Baker and Truly offered sketchy testimony, but not because Oswald wasn't in the 2nd floor lunch room...They were mushy on their witnessing exactly because they DID witness Oswald in the 2nd floor lunch room and the conspirators knew it exonerated Oswald...Anyone who lets the crank Bart Kamp lead them is extremely foolish...They are not good researchers and are not responsible for correctly guiding the community... 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 04:39:43 PM by Brian Doyle »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #173 on: May 28, 2018, 01:17:56 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

It is important to note that Kamp and DiEugenio do not respond when you ask them what a voice stress analysis would show for the Baker & Truly CBS interview...It is obvious to me that they already know the answer which is why they ignore it and the Davidson enhancement that they lied around...

VSA is not good enough for most courts and for those who might even consider using it, the interview conditions would have to be controlled. You can't use a random tape alone, for that to be of any significance you'd have to compare it with other examples of him speaking and even then, if you could prove that Baker(or anyone) was nervous wouldn't prove he was lying.
Like a polygraph, if the subject shows signs of nervousness when asked a certain question, it's certainly interesting but you'd have just a good a chance at determining if he/she is being deceptive by flipping a coin.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #173 on: May 28, 2018, 01:17:56 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #174 on: May 28, 2018, 01:54:28 AM »

Stancak already jumped the shark on credibility when he refused to answer for his drawing a bent left leg over the radiator...       

I can't really tell for sure if it's part of PM or the radiator, I tend to believe it's the former, that PM's body is blocking it and just wondering if Duncan has looked at it and what he found/thinks.

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #175 on: May 28, 2018, 02:45:48 AM »
... there is no reliable evidence indicating the PrayerPersonImage is that of a male.

... my conclusion that the PrayerPersonImage is that of a female.. relies on situational event testimony/statements made by TSBD Bldg Elm St entrance landing and stairs occupants...

Testimony that is unreliable and proves nothing(just google it, there's scores of articles citing significant research) while ignoring the fact that because it looks a little like Oswald in the Darnell footage strongly suggests this person to be male.
You keep saying the same things over and over but you will not answer my simple questions because you think you'll only be repeating yourself?
Where or when did you ever say/write/find/quote/research that testimony is reliable and conclusions should be based on it?

This woman's work might help you

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #175 on: May 28, 2018, 02:45:48 AM »

Offline Barry Pollard

« Reply #176 on: May 28, 2018, 04:05:49 AM »
His enhancement of the Wiegman film contains enough resolution to determine the face is a woman...I am 100% positive if we could get relatives of Stanton to show us a photo of her it would look like the woman's face in Davidson's enhancement...

Does Lovelady look like himself in the same frames? Not from what I've seen, I know it's him only from other more solid evidence, like Altgens, which to some is still considered a fake. Have you seen an enhancement of BL's face from Wiegman, would you even want to, just for comparison purposes?
You've also never seen an image of Stanton but you believe it looks like her, a complete leap of faith and very typical of the "research community" you seem to want to defend.

If the real Stanton looked as unsightly as what has been posted on page1 we'll know exactly why she stood at the back and out of the way.

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #177 on: May 28, 2018, 05:38:35 AM »
I can't really tell for sure if it's part of PM or the radiator, I tend to believe it's the former, that PM's body is blocking it and just wondering if Duncan has looked at it and what he found/thinks.

Ah ha...

Except the clearest shots show the white of the radiator which would be impossible if Oswald's dark pants were blocking it...They ignore it because they know it refutes them by itself and they literally can't answer it...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #177 on: May 28, 2018, 05:38:35 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #178 on: May 28, 2018, 05:40:51 AM »
VSA is not good enough for most courts and for those who might even consider using it, the interview conditions would have to be controlled. You can't use a random tape alone, for that to be of any significance you'd have to compare it with other examples of him speaking and even then, if you could prove that Baker(or anyone) was nervous wouldn't prove he was lying.
Like a polygraph, if the subject shows signs of nervousness when asked a certain question, it's certainly interesting but you'd have just a good a chance at determining if he/she is being deceptive by flipping a coin.
Ah ha...And if it showed low voice stress it wouldn't indicate truth...

And we can just ignore how Carolyn Arnold's witnessing corroborates it or just say she's lying like Kamp..

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #179 on: May 28, 2018, 05:51:44 AM »
Does Lovelady look like himself in the same frames? Not from what I've seen, I know it's him only from other more solid evidence, like Altgens, which to some is still considered a fake. Have you seen an enhancement of BL's face from Wiegman, would you even want to, just for comparison purposes?
You've also never seen an image of Stanton but you believe it looks like her, a complete leap of faith and very typical of the "research community" you seem to want to defend.

If the real Stanton looked as unsightly as what has been posted on page1 we'll know exactly why she stood at the back and out of the way.
Once again, this is very loose analysis...It looks like reckless excuse-making from the look of it...

1)  Yes, Lovelady looks like himself...

2)  I believe it looks like Stanton because she has pudgy cheeks...She also has wide hips in Darnell like a "heavy-set" person would have...

3)  Barry, Prayer Man is 100% Sarah Stanton with certainty...You never answered the point that since Stancak's Stanton whom he places behind Frazier doesn't exist that the only other alternative is Prayer Man...

4)  I don't think you arguing seriously when I look at your last comment...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #179 on: May 28, 2018, 05:51:44 AM »

Mobile View