Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Thomas Graves, Markus Ell and 39 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 212007 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #160 on: May 22, 2018, 10:33:30 PM »
The third woman to Calvery's left in the Newsweek Zapruder image with the names of the individuals could have a light blue scarf...It's hard to tell...I think she is labeled "Jane Berry" but closer examination will show there's a second woman in that same slot...

I believe the woman you are referring to is seen in Betzner 3 and could be further examined with photo improvements..
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 05:00:02 AM by Brian Doyle »

Online Larry Trotter

« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2018, 07:01:37 PM »
Hey Brian, I recently stumbled upon a one frame per second video of the ZFilm with a clear in-motion view of the FourLadiesImage standing on the sidewalk just to JohnTemplinImage's left.
And, there appears to be a momentary head-turn to their right early own, by the first LadyImage, L to R, and later there appears to be a momentary head-turn to their right by the second LadyImage, L to R. The slight head turns indicate both ladies to appear to have dark hair.

Unfortunately the "enhanced brightness" quite likely brightens a light blue scarf to a near white color.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 02:36:59 AM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #161 on: May 23, 2018, 07:01:37 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #162 on: May 24, 2018, 04:57:10 PM »
To reiterate...Stancak has fabricated a second woman on the landing behind Frazier whom he is passing off as Stanton because he is desperate to avoid the obvious...This alone solves the Prayer Man issue because once you don't allow Stancak's fabricated Stanton Prayer Man is the only person whom Stanton could be...The only other option would be Tiny Woman (who is Pauline Sanders) but that can't be because Tiny Woman is too small and too far behind Frazier to be anyone who he was talking to when Calvery ran up...

The Prayer Man issue and those who stubbornly back it has destroyed the credibility of the entire assassination research community...Biased moderators impose strict scrutiny on methodology and evidence when it comes to our claims (that they still haven't answered) but they then allow Stancak to make such brazenly bogus claims without such scrutiny or demands of strict evidence...Rubbish science is praised while awful flaws in evidence are not even detected...Strategic censorship protects the favored coddled offerers of this rotten research while no credible evidence is good enough from our side...At least not any that can't be flagrantly ignored with dishonest complaints about site rules violations and the subsequent censoring banning that follows and protects the violators...The JFK research community has been destroyed by incompetent moderators who are just members of the Murphy mob who obtain a moderator avatar who do not necessarily possess the ability or intelligence to oversee the high level research material they have been put in charge of...

Stancak hasn't come back and adjusted the 3 inch too long leg mannequin calibrated by the measuring stick because he can't and he has already refuted himself...Kamp tries to ignore this because he knows he's beaten...The dishonesty of the DiEugenio-led community is epic in its lies and ignoring of this...

Online Larry Trotter

« Reply #163 on: May 24, 2018, 09:30:40 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The third woman to Calvery's left in the Newsweek Zapruder image with the names of the individuals could have a light blue scarf...It's hard to tell...I think she is labeled "Jane Berry" but closer examination will show there's a second woman in that same slot...

I believe the woman you are referring to is seen in Betzner 3 and could be further examined with photo improvements..

When viewing Betzner3, I believe I see two of the four LadyImages, representing GloriaCalvery, and the other LadyImage, either KaranHicks or KarenWestbrook. But, I do believe the SSAgentImage, EmoryRoberts perhaps, is blocking the CaroleReed LadyImage.  But, SSAgentImage could also be blocking the KaranHicks LadyImage, which then indicates the KarenWestbrook LadyImage being visible.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #163 on: May 24, 2018, 09:30:40 PM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #164 on: May 24, 2018, 11:24:37 PM »
Larry:  I am able to enlarge Betzner 3 on my cell phone...It is difficult to see any scarf on the woman to Calvery's left in Betzner 3 when enlarged to maximum extent...Not sure which one we are looking at there or if the angle simply obscures the scarf...In your video the scarf is pretty far back and a lot of hair is seen so it could be that the scarf rides too far back and that is the same woman...Like you say, the Carol Reed woman is short and therefore obscured...I wonder if we could get height records on her?... Edit:  On closer examination I can see the scarf and it is definitely the same woman...

In any case, Mr Kamp lied...When enlarged to maximum extent Tall Woman clearly has the face of Gloria Calvery...We already know the woman Karen Westbrook claimed to be Calvery isn't her simply by looking at her...Mr Kamp typically tries to seize control of the narrative and he has a whole cadre of dishonest researchers who allow him to get away with this nefarious deception...Kamp tries to divert the issue to confirmation of my speaking to Calvery's son however he is doing it in order to avoid acknowledging that the two Calvery's are already quite distinct in the presently available images and that the biggest enlargement of Betzner 3 makes it more than clear that Tall Woman is most definitely Calvery without a doubt...The only reason we are still arguing this is because of a very sick individual who isn't afraid to use such gutter tactics along with the uncredible community members who allow him knowing the whole time we are posting the truth... 

The Prayer Man pseudo-analysts are playing a game of politeness however it is a false affectation that is being used to cover up rotten claims they still haven't accounted for...They are not being forced to answer our evidence that already makes their bogus offerings moot...

Stancak already jumped the shark on credibility when he refused to answer for his drawing a bent left leg over the radiator...       
« Last Edit: May 24, 2018, 11:41:41 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Larry Trotter

« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2018, 05:43:21 AM »
I think it important to recognize the likelihood that a possibility exists that LadyImage aka SharonSimmons was mistakenly identified as KarenWestbrook. And, that helped to cause the two LadyImages seen with SharonSimmonsImage to be mistakenly identified as GloriaCalvery and KaranHicks, instead of GloriaHolt and StellaJacob. An easy error, as the images of the seven ladies appear near to each other.

As for the landing/stairs mannequin exhibition, it is just that, and has no evidentiary value. It is beyond doubt that the mannequins are being "positioned" to illustrate a situational event that did not occur as it is being presented.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #165 on: May 25, 2018, 05:43:21 AM »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #166 on: May 25, 2018, 04:42:57 PM »
Michael Walton ignores all the evidence that Prayer Man is Stanton and says it cannot be determined...While his theory that Oswald would not have such a complex conspiracy surrounding him and be allowed to bungle it by being seen outside is correct and I agree with it, Walton does not discuss the best evidence that disproves it at a scientific level...

When the Davidson enhancement was first shown 2 years ago every single ROKC member who looked at it reacted that it was a woman...It is not accurate to say the image does not credibly possess enough clearness to determine sex because all those who looked at it agreed it was a woman...It is in the thread record that dishonest persons like Kamp and Stancak are ignoring...You can look at all the threads on this subject and the Prayer Man people have ALL backed off and conceded it was a woman at some point...They then scrambled to say the real issue was site conduct or politeness while also ignoring that they themselves were the worst violators of that...I was then bullied off both research websites by corrupted moderators who contrived rules violations when they were the ones violating their own posted site rules... Both websites have degenerated in to groups of friends pretending they are following formal academic rules...The idea is the 95% of the membership who backed Murphy will not have to admit they were wrong or showed a serious lack of skill (incompetency)...

Anyway, Walton ignores the fact that we have credibly identified Gloria Calvery in Betzner 3 and she is "Tall Woman"...Graves & Larsen were correct and Calvery is at the base of the steps already in Couch/Darnell...This is being deliberately denied by the "cheerleader" researchers on the Education Forum who simply chant that Prayer Man is Oswald and don't suffer the severe demands for rigor those who post the true identity of Prayer Man are harassed with by clearly biased gang-member moderators...I see Graves has suffered the censorship fate of those who try to post the truth on Prayer Man...Post my correct evidence on the EF and you will soon find yourself having difficulty posting...If you don't like it you can go somewhere else...A natural fate that the losers don't protest while bully administration openly censors opponents of the Murphy gang and therefore destroy the academic credibility of the JFK research community so the right egos can remain in charge right or wrong...

We have proven Prayer Man is Sarah Stanton because the Davidson enhancement shows her face...We have also proven Prayer Man is Stanton because the timing of Calvery already being at the steps proves that she had already shouted on the way there and therefore Frazier was already in to the process of asking "Sarah" what Calvery had said like he stated...Once you remove Stancak's fabricated Stanton that he made up out of thin air the only person Stanton could be is wide-hipped Prayer Man since the only other alternative is Pauline Sanders who is obviously too far away and behind Frazier for him to talk to... Walton, John Butler, Stancak, and Kamp all ignore this and therefore relinquish credibility...Stancak thinks all that is required is to force Oswald's image in to crammed computer graphics mannequins of Prayer Man...He has yet to answer why he has drawn a bent left leg over the radiator and none of the Murphy cult have asked him...These people are not objectively interested in the truth and the moderators help them avoid answering it with false accusations of site rules violations and censorship...Ask the Education Forum moderatorship why Stancak is being protected from answering how his drawing a bent leg over a radiator refutes his garbage graphics? My proving that Stancak is showing a radiator as a bent leg refutes his foot on the step mannequin and proves Prayer Man is standing on the landing...Credible moderation would realize it dispenses the need to refine his mannequin because it proves it can't have a bent leg... It has been stated by an EF moderator that content doesn't count and that the only thing that counts is how members treat each other (???)...Remember this is coming from a moderation team that rides people's backs on "speculation"...When you show hard proof like the hips and radiator the moderators help the violators ignore it...The site is then a safe place for Bart Kamp's trolling evasion of these hard points of proof...The Education Forum members are smart enough to see Stancak desperately clinging to stretched politeness in order to compensate for the bogusness of his claims...They tolerate it because they are playing a dishonest hand in order to save face on my demolishing the Murphy BS...

David Josephs has been posting for years that Prayer Man is very definitely Oswald...He then backed off and allowed that Prayer Man might be a woman after seeing my evidence, however he had the chutzpah to say he was demanding strict methodology and evidence - funny, he didn't demand that of himself when he was making the absolute claim that Prayer Man was Oswald...What an obvious phony who scampers right to the credulous protection of moderation corruption right on cue while credible analysts are persecuted because of him...He's safe on the Deep Politics board with the friend's clique protecting him while the moderation pretends to be practicing a high standard of oversight instead of just protecting the favored members...   
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 05:05:07 PM by Brian Doyle »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2018, 09:15:14 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
That's no more valid than saying the PM must be Oswald because it "looks like Oswald".

A person who was objectively seeking the correct evidence would not ignore that once we prove Stancak has drawn a bent leg over the radiator that it proves that Prayer Man is standing on the landing...Once you prove Prayer Man is standing on the landing that proves that his height is too short to be Oswald...Also: Once you properly reject Stancak's fabricated Stanton that he pulled out of thin air and placed behind Frazier the only person Frazier could be talking to is Prayer Man (Stanton) since the only remaining woman is Sanders and she's way too far behind Frazier to be spoken to...Prayer Man's hips are also visibly too wide to be Oswald...

We have proven Calvery is at the base of the steps in Couch/Darnell...That means she had just finished running to the steps shouting "The president has been shot"...That means Frazier has heard her and the timing involved with a person who is witnessing gunshots and an assassination is one where he would not have delayed asking Stanton what Calvery had just said...Frazier is facing and talking to Prayer Man in Couch/Darnell which means Prayer Man has to be Stanton...

You also cannot compare the less clear Darnell image where people were saying Prayer Man looked like Oswald to the best clarity enlargement and technical enhancement that Davidson represents...It wouldn't be scientifically accurate or honest...Apples and rotten oranges...
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 09:17:08 PM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #167 on: May 25, 2018, 09:15:14 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #168 on: May 25, 2018, 09:28:38 PM »
Who's "we"?

Online Larry Trotter

« Reply #169 on: May 25, 2018, 10:24:15 PM »
And pop went the weasel.

After signing on to DPF a few minutes ago, I posted a reply, to a "reply" by Mr Josephs,to a previous post of mine, and low and behold, and again, again, I "lost access to the DPF Site" just after I "entered my post". Utter  BS:. I received no prior warning,no reasoning, no sited rule violation. When "bullied", I find it advisable to "push back", and have no desire to change.

But, I only post this here for anyone who participates on the DPF, who may think a "lacking response" indicates a wish not to.And especially, it is not an "indication of agreement" with various "assertions".

I believe that there is sufficient evidence to conclude that PrayerPersonImage represents a female, and is quite likely to be TSBD building employee  SarahStanton. And, I have not encountered any sufficient reliable evidence that PrayerPersonImage represents any male, much less LeeOswald.

I also believe there is sufficient evidence to conclude that the acknowledged SecondFloorLunchRoomEncounter, involving MarrionBaker, and RoyTruly, with LeeOswald occurred at about 12:31/12:32pm CST, 11/22/'63.  And, I have not encountered any reliable evidence that disproves said encounter.

And, in both cases, I have to conclude that correctly identifying LadyImages representing GloriaCalvery and KaranHicks, enhances said evidence conclusions.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 10:56:08 PM by Larry Trotter »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #169 on: May 25, 2018, 10:24:15 PM »

Mobile View