Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
Brian Doyle, Ray Mitcham, Dale Nason and 43 Guests are viewing this topic.

Author Topic: Prayer Woman  (Read 197320 times)

Online Brian Doyle

Re: Prayer Woman
« Reply #160 on: May 22, 2018, 04:02:26 PM »

I believe I recall the possibility that CarolReed was at some point mis-identified as PeggyBurney. My conclusion is that the woman with either red hair or a red scarf, light colored blouse, and dark skirt seen with GloriaCalvery, KaranHicks, and KarenWestbrook, is CarolReed, aka RunningWoman. Admittedly a conclusion, but based on situational events as they were occurring. But, if wrong, so be it.

Oh yeah, I think you already told me that...In any case the identity of Running Woman is irrelevant...What counts is she was standing next to Gloria Calvery in the motorcade spectators and ran after her to the steps...Since Stancak's imaginary Stanton that he places behind Frazier doesn't exist the only option for Stanton is Prayer Man whom Frazier is obviously speaking to in Couch/Darnell despite the uncredible denials of false moderators...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #160 on: May 22, 2018, 04:02:26 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #161 on: May 22, 2018, 04:21:17 PM »
For clarification, but speaking only for myself, I do not consider anyone to be "he is the only reference point one needs to assert that PM is Sarah".

As previously stated, I am unable to embrace the PrayerPersonImage "facial enhancement" often attributed to ChrisDavidson, but I do interpret what I see of the image, unenhanced, and conclude that there is no reliable evidence indicating the PrayerPersonImage is that of a male.

I do not wish to debate said enhancement, either way. However, my conclusion that the PrayerPersonImage is that of a female, and very likely then TexasSchoolBookDepository Building employee SarahStanton is said female, relies on situational event testimony/statements made by TSBD Bldg Elm St entrance landing and stairs occupants at the time of filming from a moving camera a few seconds after the DealeyPlaza assassination of PresidentKennedy and wounding of GovernorConnally.

EDIT: For the record, an observation, early on by a then researcher/author, regarding the image facial area caused my interest to research said image. And, I place valuable reliance upon assistance from the research of others to develop my conclusion that the PrayerWomanImage most likely represents SarahJuanitaDeanStanton.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 05:48:45 AM by Larry Trotter »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #162 on: May 22, 2018, 05:15:34 PM »

Davidson's enhancement will prove to show Sarah Stanton's face at the best levels of technical analysis...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #162 on: May 22, 2018, 05:15:34 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #163 on: May 22, 2018, 05:25:25 PM »

Oh yeah, I think you already told me that...In any case the identity of Running Woman is irrelevant...What counts is she was standing next to Gloria Calvery in the motorcade spectators and ran after her to the steps...Since Stancak's imaginary Stanton that he places behind Frazier doesn't exist the only option for Stanton is Prayer Man whom Frazier is obviously speaking to in Couch/Darnell despite the uncredible denials of false moderators...

Well, again, a conclusion. But, I do believe that KarenWestbrook, KaranHicks, CaroleReed, and GloriaCalvery were standing, as seen in the ZFilm, side by side on the Elm St sidewalk. And, said conclusion indicates that when viewing a quality ZFilm, Ms Westbrook is wearing a light blue scarf.

The group has JohnTemplin standing next to GloriaCalvery, to her right based upon my conclusion, and ErnestBrandt to JohnTemplin's right.

EDIT: Noteworthy is the fact that references to named individuals is actually in reference to PersonImages that appear to represent those named, from visual indications as well as additional situational event indications.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 05:52:04 AM by Larry Trotter »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #164 on: May 22, 2018, 05:29:24 PM »
Ms Westbrook is wearing a light blue scarf.

The group has JohnTemplin standing next to GloriaCalvery, to her right based upon my conclusion, and ErnestBrandt to JohnTemplin's right.

The trouble with that is there is no woman with a light blue scarf in the grouping you cited...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #164 on: May 22, 2018, 05:29:24 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #165 on: May 22, 2018, 06:24:46 PM »

The trouble with that is there is no woman with a light blue scarf in the grouping you cited...

Not a problem for me, Brian. But, IIRC, the "grouping" was established by statements/testimony. Using additional indications, I concluded the L to R "Image" standing order to be representative of KarenWestbrook, KaranHicks, CaroleReed, and GloriaCalvery.

That said, the Image I have interpreted to represent Ms Westbrook appears to me to be wearing a light blue scarf.

I consider the correct identification of "RunningWomanImage", however minor, to be valuable in confirming the correct situational event of the entrance portal stairs/landing as filmed.

Should provable reliable evidence be established that strongly indicates otherwise, so be it. However, my current level of understanding of said filmed images is where I am now.

But, I do have to recognize and confirm much of "my level of understanding" of the specified situational event, has been aided by the research conclusions of BrianDoyle.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 05:54:17 AM by Larry Trotter »

Online Brian Doyle

« Reply #166 on: May 22, 2018, 10:33:30 PM »
The third woman to Calvery's left in the Newsweek Zapruder image with the names of the individuals could have a light blue scarf...It's hard to tell...I think she is labeled "Jane Berry" but closer examination will show there's a second woman in that same slot...

I believe the woman you are referring to is seen in Betzner 3 and could be further examined with photo improvements..
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 05:00:02 AM by Brian Doyle »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #166 on: May 22, 2018, 10:33:30 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #167 on: May 23, 2018, 07:01:37 PM »
Hey Brian, I recently stumbled upon a one frame per second video of the ZFilm with a clear in-motion view of the FourLadiesImage standing on the sidewalk just to JohnTemplinImage's left.
And, there appears to be a momentary head-turn to their right early own, by the first LadyImage, L to R, and later there appears to be a momentary head-turn to their right by the second LadyImage, L to R. The slight head turns indicate both ladies to appear to have dark hair.

Unfortunately the "enhanced brightness" quite likely brightens a light blue scarf to a near white color.

« Last Edit: August 23, 2018, 02:36:59 AM by Larry Trotter »

Online Brian Doyle

Prayer Woman
« Reply #168 on: May 24, 2018, 04:57:10 PM »
To reiterate...Stancak has fabricated a second woman on the landing behind Frazier whom he is passing off as Stanton because he is desperate to avoid the obvious...This alone solves the Prayer Man issue because once you don't allow Stancak's fabricated Stanton Prayer Man is the only person whom Stanton could be...The only other option would be Tiny Woman (who is Pauline Sanders) but that can't be because Tiny Woman is too small and too far behind Frazier to be anyone who he was talking to when Calvery ran up...

The Prayer Man issue and those who stubbornly back it has destroyed the credibility of the entire assassination research community...Biased moderators impose strict scrutiny on methodology and evidence when it comes to our claims (that they still haven't answered) but they then allow Stancak to make such brazenly bogus claims without such scrutiny or demands of strict evidence...Rubbish science is praised while awful flaws in evidence are not even detected...Strategic censorship protects the favored coddled offerers of this rotten research while no credible evidence is good enough from our side...At least not any that can't be flagrantly ignored with dishonest complaints about site rules violations and the subsequent censoring banning that follows and protects the violators...The JFK research community has been destroyed by incompetent moderators who are just members of the Murphy mob who obtain a moderator avatar who do not necessarily possess the ability or intelligence to oversee the high level research material they have been put in charge of...

Stancak hasn't come back and adjusted the 3 inch too long leg mannequin calibrated by the measuring stick because he can't and he has already refuted himself...Larry Grayson doppleganger Bart " Ooooh...Shut That Door" Kamp tries to ignore this because he knows he's beaten...The dishonesty of the DiEugenio-led community is epic in its lies and ignoring of this...

JFK Assassination Forum

Prayer Woman
« Reply #168 on: May 24, 2018, 04:57:10 PM »

Offline Larry Trotter

« Reply #169 on: May 24, 2018, 09:30:40 PM »
The third woman to Calvery's left in the Newsweek Zapruder image with the names of the individuals could have a light blue scarf...It's hard to tell...I think she is labeled "Jane Berry" but closer examination will show there's a second woman in that same slot...

I believe the woman you are referring to is seen in Betzner 3 and could be further examined with photo improvements..

When viewing Betzner3, I believe I see two of the four LadyImages, representing GloriaCalvery, and the other LadyImage, either KaranHicks or KarenWestbrook. But, I do believe the SSAgentImage, EmoryRoberts perhaps, is blocking the CaroleReed LadyImage.  But, SSAgentImage could also be blocking the KaranHicks LadyImage, which then indicates the KarenWestbrook LadyImage being visible.